• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The MDPV Mega Thread (Methylenedioxypyrovalerone)

B9

Bluelight Crew
Althought MDPV is not specifically in the amphetamine chemical family, it works and actually is used in much the same way stimulants are used.
MDPV full chemical ID is Methylenedioxypyrovalerone. It is specifically a Noepinepherine-Dopamine Reuptake inhibitor. It works quite similar to cocaine and amphetamines, and the ADD meds. It it legal in much of the world, for now, since it is new and has not been officially tested by the FDA and also has been IDd by the DEA, but they have not determined it to be enough of an issue to deem dangerous and should be federally prohibited.
From my experience so far, I have determined that it is actually a very potent and tricky drug to administer, since many who try it are convinced since it is a legal upper that it is likely a very weak and crappy alternative to real stimulants. Well no, this stuff is for real, and it does produce very strickingly similar psychological effects, however taken in high doses can cause heart problems, extreme paranoia and panic attacks and mild convulsions. Many attempt insufflating initially, and I made the mistake of doing a dose about the size of a typical line of cocaine, SONEVER DO THIS!!!
It is more like methamphetamine. It only requires a "bump" to recieve the initial effects, and the effects last up to 3.5, and the unwanted side effects can last up to 8-48 hours. USE WITH CAUTION. I found it great for my ADHD, and I decided to administer capsules with around 5-20 mg.

This post originally by ColdPhuzeon

Last edited by a moderator:
Mdpv

Well according the fonts of knowledge it lasts about 5 hours ! I find repeated dosing causes it to last much longer !
Your opinions (valid or not ) and experiences (valid only please :) )

zophen

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried it on several different occasions at different dosages at very far intervals. The end result was always the same:

4-ish hours of very light central stimulation and mood lift, slight improvement of performance, followed by two or so hours of an agitated state; followed by a WEEK of absolute fucking depression - on the scale of binging on meth for a weekend while redosing with E 10 times and coming down all at once.

Repeated dosing only increases the bad effects.

Poison.

i wish i could get ahold of this stuff, im always wanting to try new things, just cant seem to find it anywhere

I find repeated dosing causes it to last much longer !

It's not good to repeatedly redose with the stuff at all. Very useful if you have one or two doses giving anything up to 8-10 hours of not needing sleep. More than that & you're into sleep deprivation until you crash

4-ish hours of very light central stimulation

Wouldn't say light stimulation - for staying awake/waking you out of a tired state of mind I find it leaves amphetamine standing

MDVP is great as long as you understand your limits and nature of the chem. It is a classic, Go on, I will have another line,.... Oops!

ive went through amphetamine psychosis on this shit a couple times

i dont even think it is that good

personally i think it sucks

I did not possess an accurate scale when I had some of this last. I was eyeballing what were, in retrospect, massive fucking doses.

I would be awake for 48 hours, mildly wired, and then be paranoid and sketchy for about ten days.

I was taking a shitload of GBL at the same time.

Ugh:\

ive said this before in the mdpv thread

this shit has all the bad side effects of amphet/methamphet without any of the good

well for me anyways

I remember reading the mdpv thread and likening it to watching a car crash - the level of idiotic dosing, irresponsible use etc. escalated faster than any initial substance appraisal I recall.

Proposed street name

B9 said:
Well according the fonts of knowledge it lasts about 5 hours ! I find repeated dosing causes it to last much longer !

zophen
Yes... higher blood levels of a substance can take longer to eliminate (depending on pharmacokinetics, I believe). MDPV is definitely one of them IME.
SpellmanT7 said:
I remember reading the mdpv thread and likening it to watching a car crash - the level of idiotic dosing, irresponsible use etc. escalated faster than any initial substance appraisal I recall.
I noticed that myself, and find it puzzling... I get seriously compulsive with stims (including MDPV), but have never dosed in anyway resembling some of the examples I've seen - such as 1.5 grams in two days w/psychotic break. How the hell do people reach this level of insanity? The stuff feels VERY unpleasant when you exceed a certain dosage, like drinking about 50 cups of coffee. And I don't see how tolerances could get that high within any reasonable timeframe (?).
Jamshyd said:
4-ish hours of very light central stimulation and mood lift, slight improvement of performance, followed by two or so hours of an agitated state; followed by a WEEK of absolute fucking depression - on the scale of binging on meth for a weekend while redosing with E 10 times and coming down all at once.
IME that is a very unusual reaction, particularly from a single dose... ever gotten anything similar with cocaine or ritalin? What you describe sounds like intolerance or hypersensitivity reaction to boosted dopamine levels. Perhaps related to the particular areas of the brain MDPV is most active.

Last edited:
I had 85mg over the weekend and I am fine now on monday. I think it's good as long as you dont be a powder monkey.

Well Id have to agree with the above poster. Nice mellow 4 hour high then 4 days of soul crushing depression.

Chemtek said:
Well Id have to agree with the above poster. Nice mellow 4 hour high then 4 days of soul crushing depression.

Really? Fuck that then :(
Was gonna sample this evening!

Jamshyd said:
I tried it on several different occasions at different dosages at very far intervals. The end result was always the same:

Repeated dosing only increases the bad effects.

Poison.

Jesus. MDPV sounds like a bonafied nightmare - why would anyone waste their time on such shit?

B9 said:
I find repeated dosing causes it to last much longer !

zophen

yes repeated dosing of drugs extends the duration in almost every circumstance

Chemtek said:

Amen to this. I had the misfortune to run across a gram or so of this godforsaken substance last weekend, and here, a good 6 days later, I still feel like complete dogshit.

Never, in all my days of indiscriminately cramming chemicals down my gullet have I paid such a horrible price for so little joy. :(

DO NOT INGEST!!

>>I remember reading the mdpv thread and likening it to watching a car crash - the level of idiotic dosing, irresponsible use etc. escalated faster than any initial substance appraisal I recall.>>

You seen the desoxypipradrol thread? ;)