• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

This is a combination that I've used many times. No matter how much Heroin you use you still won't get rid of the E feeling when taken together. It's generally a waste of both drugs . As AlphaNumeric suggested use the heroin for the comedown or morning after. It's by far more enjoyable. Thats the same with all stimulants not just MDMA.

Do not substitute any synthetic opiates for heroin in this combo, some of them can cause fatal interactions with mdma. Demerol and its cousins i think.

^^^ Got any links? Not calling you a liar, I'm just interested. I've gotten into the habit of taking 300mg of codeine when I come down because it helps me just relax rather than be the restless mess I tend to be if I try and sleep. Can't get nay other opiates except DHC which having tried for the first time last night is nice, but not the same euphoria as codeine.

Last edited:
Dextromethorphan is an opiate antitussive, usually used as the hydrobromide salt, dose typically 2.5 -20mg. It is found in a large number of non-prescription cough and cold remedies, usually in combination with decongestants and antihistamines. It is available as a single ingredient in syrups in concentrations of 10mg/5ml and 15mg/5ml.

DXM@ London toxicology group

I have combined heroin with x on a few occasions, drained a rig with 60mg about 35 minutes after taking 2 pills. I've also booted the e before and combined it with opiates but if im "peeking", i find even a small shot of opiates smacks me and somehow blocks out the good feelings of the E...

Interesting links Ernestrome. I also had my doubts about your statement of synthetic opiates. I personally don't find any difference with synthetics than with heroin.

I used to take a T3 with a pill everytime, about five or six years ago. I used to get this extremely detatched/disassociative type buzz going. I would literally get lost in my own mind. Intense CEV, and very bouncy feeling. Went for drives (sober driver of course), and would just literally feel like I was on a boat cruise. Simply amazing feeling.

I stopped when I let a friend of mine try it, and he wigged the f-out. He was damn near clawing his eyes out. I guess it's not for everyone. He said later that he was having these extremely intense feelings of being satanic, and it worried him almost to the point of harming himself. I guess it was his strict Catholic upbringing, that was pounded into his mind.

When I first started pinging, I used to ride the H train almost everyday. I would take the pill first though, like it was stated previously. I found it quite enjoyable if you don't plan on moving too much. I would get nausea very badly if I walked around too much.

Hydrocodone and MDMA

Hello, my question concerns the the use of hydrocodone(found in Vicodin) on the comedown of an mdma trip. Is this a bad idea going from a stimulant to a depressant in a short time. Also, as I understand it, mdma leads to an increase in serotonin while opiates cause an increase in dopamine. Is this correct? Would it be dangerous to combine the two with this in mind. Could it lead to more neurotoxicity issues? thanks for your help!

from my limited scientific knowledge, yes more neurotoxic damage will occur as when combining other stimulants with MDMA then dopamine is increased and i believe high levels of both serotonin and dopamine can cause more damage than one or the other...

although im probably wrong in my idea, there are probably some other issues which will come up... although its quitea common practice to use Hydro on the comedown i believe

^^ opiates are not a stimulant...

there's something of a cardiovascular issue -- combining stimulants and depressants puts a strain on the cardiovascular system, but a lot of people do it anyway.

I'm hazarding a guess that depressants might somehow be neuroprotective in terms of glutamate excitotoxicity (if thats even an issue for MDMA; the research is rather unclear), but otherwise i'd be more concerned about the MDMA as the primary source ofpotential neurotoxicity rather than the subsequent opiates.

dj2tall_wunderboicv2 that same test was done again recently and the results were a lot different. Wasnt it something like 2-3% not the inflated onesided scare tactic numbers the scientist had.

Last edited:
Not Methadone

Do not listen to those who recomended methadone as an H substitute, it is a purely synthetic opiate and is entirely different and no where near as recreational.

Opiates act on the dopamine system very much, they "fill in" for endorphines which gives them their effect.

Provided you are doing loads of MDMA then a shedload of Hydro afterwards it isn't too much of a danger. One thing you do want to look out for is how much APAP you are consuming. MDMA and APAP both put the liver under a bit of strain and doing too much APAP after MDMA could complicate things. A CWE would get rid of that danger very easily :)

hi I'm just wondering over a subject that AlphaNumeric brought up, CWA what is that and how will it decrease the damaging effects of ectacy?? and also wondering what is APAP I'm a long time user and yet I know very little on the topic of detrimental effects and later neurotoxicity instability where I come from 5 ppl just died last week at a rave from a mix of GBH and ectacy so it has opened my eyes, if you could just inform me it would be greatly appreciated

APAP = Acetaminophen (Tylenol). Acetaminophen can be toxic to the liver.

CWE = cold water extraction (i.e., removing the opiate from something like a Percocet which contains APAP)

Acetaminophen is, in part, metabolized by the P450 system in your liver. So is MDMA, specifically P450 2D6 (CYP2D6). The two added together can complicate stress on the liver.

:)

EDIT: chances are the five people you spoke about took too much GBH. It's very dose sensitive and can shut down the central nervous system (resulting in death). Although, "they" will probably try to blame this on ecstasy use because it is convenient for them. 8)

MDMA deaths are rare and usually the result of drinking too much water resulting in a depletion of electrolytes (salt). Sports drinks (such as Gatorade or PowerAid) which are designed to replenish electrolytes completely avoid any such danger.

Last edited:
Velocide, yea i know that but stimulants also work on the dopamine receptor no? so i was adding 2 and 2 together...

He says using an opiate like Vic and MDMA, so he's not takling about mixing MDMA with another stim ;) If he were, you're post would be correct but I think you got the wrong end of the stick there Toker :)