• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

plugging opium

thursday

Bluelighter
so uhhh.... a friend of mine wants to try plugging some of this opium we got, and was wondering what's the best way to go about doing this?

that would be like sticking hash up your arse - it's not going to easily diffuse across the membrane and there is nothing to break it down. It will almost certainly not get you high, and unless you like to smoke your own shit, you will have wasted it.

roll it out into a thin snake like rod, than coil it up and insert into your bum.

not get you high...?

What opium has been around your years eating it, smoking it and bum bumping it will get you VERY HIGH.

I'm only questioning the route of administration here, not the substance
would it not take AGES to get the morphine/codeine into your blood stream though?

At first I though a troll made this thread, then I saw thursday's name. Excuse my ignorance, but does this method work effectively?

well, i wasn't expecting it to be as easy as just sticking a ball of it up there. i meant, what kind of solution should i dissolve it in, and whether i need to heat the solution up for a while.

i did a search and a few people talked about plugging it being much better than smoking it or eating it. i have a grip of this stuff and smoking it just doesn't get me high fast enough. right now i think it's in crude opium form, it's dark black and the texture is a lot like sticky hash. i heard smoking opium is smoother and more brownish.

i was thinking perhaps maybe mixing it in some vodka and then using a turkey baster(sp?) to plug the liquid?

or if anyone else has an idea as to how i could refine or better administer crude opium, i'm open to suggestions. i have aboue 2 ounces of this stuff, i dunno if that's enough for an extraction.

monkeyjunky said:
I'm only questioning the route of administration here, not the substance
would it not take AGES to get the morphine/codeine into your blood stream though?

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about, I am sorry.

Taking opium rectally will be almost as effective as IMing it (theoretically!... don't IM opium, but you probably know that already), both in onset, duration, and intensity. The key is not having any feces in the rectum at the time of administration or else the opium will be absorbed into the feces.

Best thing to do is to dissolve the opium in water and then use a needle-less syringe to squirt it in there.

^^^

Jamshyd is right, there are many impurities found in opium, and using a water-based extraction is the least that you can do. I would still recomend filtering the fluid before rectally adminstering it however, to further reduce the risk of infections. This should be a sufficent way of purifying the opium.

Also, do not mix the opium with vodka or any other alcohol bases, as these are dangerous to adminster inter-rectally. A death was recently attributed to rectal absorption of alcohol .

alright so should i heat the solution at all if i'm going to filter it with a coffee filter?

Your most likely going to have to heat in order to get it in suspended in solution in the first place.

I would just take a dose worth disolve in water and inject with a needless syringe. See how that works and than go from there.

I would still recomend filtering the fluid before rectally adminstering it however, to further reduce the risk of infections. This should be a sufficent way of purifying the opium

It would help with solids but as far as reducing infections any micro bacteria will pass right thru a coffee filter. IMO I wouldnt be worried about infections from rectal dosing of opium unless its a long term project, if you that worried use something that will prevent bacteria to pass thru to the solution like a fliter wheel or something of the sorts...

Warm/hot water disolve, shoot. That will hit you harder and quicker than a coiled snake, its more of I guess you could say a 'time release' because of the surface area and the time it takes to break down.

Yes, you might need to heat it in order to get it to dissolve.

I personally do not think filtration is necessary - the rectum is designed to do just that. Opium "impurities" should consist of plant matter, which shouldn't be a problem. But if you feel safer filtering it then go ahead.

You will need a dose higher than that which you smoke. I personally find that rectal doses for almost all drugs I took in that manner (and I took lots in that manner) are half as much needed as the oral. In other words, I find drugs to be twice as potent rectally than they are orally. YMMV.

yea, i just don't want to contract dissentary or anything. i guess i'll try it tomorrow w/o filtering it and see how it goes.

toolazy2think said:
opium is quite impure, i'm not quite sure I'd want to stick that up my bum...
thats why its better to do it this way than eating it. I got dysentry from eating the stuff in india, so then took to pluggin: rolled up, stuck up.

Simple...

Opium, if indeed it is truly opium, does become contaminated easily [sadly alot of people adulterate it with everything under the sun]. Trusting that Thursday seems like an experienced user let's say it is the real thing. Prepare it as you would prepare tar [with a bit longer on the heating] and pull it into a syringe, sans needle. Inject it up the chute and you will find it to be very effective...

Dissolve it in water, draw it up into an oral syringe (or a syringe without the needle) and shoot up yer ass. I have done his beforre and it works wonders.

thursday said:
so uhhh.... a friend of mine wants to try plugging some of this opium we got, and was wondering what's the best way to go about doing this?

you live in the midwest, right?

you have fake opium.

REAL opium does not exist in the midwest.

yeah yeah, your brothers friend got it from some guy who has awesome hookups and blah blah blah.

it's fake.

although, there is a slight chance it could be black tar herion that some1 sold you as opium because they knew that if they actually told you it was heroin that you would be scarred of it and wouldn't buy it, so they told you it was opium because they knew you would buy it.

in which case how much $ did you pay for how much opium?

don't plug it, throw it away.