• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

A 15 years old thread still going on!!! Well, let's add my two cents. Once in a period when i used to do h, i had to wait for my pushers all day long, and at a certain point i used to snort acetaminophen + codeine (in my country is not called Tylenol, but the shit is the same), it didn't touch my withdrawal and i had to stop snorting that long, painful line, as it burned like hell, and then i ate the remaining crushed pill. Fuck me!!!... Other stupid things, i once snorted a Valium capsule no pills in my country, just capsules and liquid suspension), the effect was non-existent, but at least it didn't sting. I snorted various times Xanax/alprazolam, and the last time i tried to, it hurt like hell, and i never tried to do that again. I once snorted Prozac too, it was nice but also scary, my heart began to pound so, if i rememebr correctly, i ate the remaining line.

Last edited:
Probably Quetiapine. They put capsaicin in it to deter people from snorting it. I KNEW THIS and decided to snort it anyway (I was bored in hospital and was hoping it would knock me to sleep for a few hours). Burned awfully and then caused UNGODLY amounts of mucous to pour out of said nostril for the next 20 minutes. Almost all of the powder came out in the mucous and I decided it EAT IT to not "waste" the drug.

Probably my grossest/dumbest snorting experience.

I tried snorting my sertraline once which is extremely dumb and pointless to do. And it burned like a motherfucker.

Didn't do this myself, but witnessed it.
This guy had just snorted a 200mg line of 100:1 Sucrose:25i-NBOME.
In case somebody doesn't know all NBOMEs are inactive is ingested, so one can only snort, plug, inject or vape them.
Oral ingestion is possible only in the way of complexing the substance with HBPCD (Cyclodextrin) and keeping the tab in the mouth without swallowing, this way the cyclodextrin will allow for a some absorption, but it is kinda unpredictable as one might absorb 25% one time and 50% another.
If you snort it, whether it's powder or a liquid solution, you will feel the need to sneeze as soon as you absorbed most of it. In fact, when you feel the sneeze coming, that's your cue for knowing shit is going to happen soon.
Anyway, less than 20 minutes into it he feels he has to sneeze, tries to stop it as he is afraid to loose some of the drug, but he sneezes while keeping his mouth and nose shut with his hand, so a huge streak of drug infused sticky mucus is now in his hand.
Without hesitation, he immediately proceeded to snort it back in, while everybody was like:

The-Rock-9.jpg

The%20Rock%2002.png

The%20Rock%2003.jpg

The_Rock_01.jpg