• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

5-meo-DMT. it was ok high. but nothing has ever burnt that bad for so long. and ive stuck alot of stuff in my nose. Ice is nothing compared to that. My brother and I persuaded his girlfriend to sniff ibuprofen. there were these ibuprofen u can peel just like oc80s. told her they were these new generic oxycontin. she peeled it and snorted it and even started acting high before we told here it was fake. man, i was an asshole when I was younger. my brother still is. lol.you guys snort some crazy shit.

Nasal 2C-E is such a horrible pain, did it last night (8mg) and Im never doing it again.

most painful: methadone or 2ci. i cant decide
most useless: gabapentin
most wasteful: hydrocodone. atleast when lines of xanax are offered to me the drip hits me, lol.

Lol i personally have never really railed anything too out of the norm, BUTTTTT once me and some friends were pretty fucked up and I dared one of my best friends to snort a spider.....and he did. LOL. Ahhhh, the stupid things drugs and alcohol make u do...

Oh I will say my most painful experience tho was when I was in my teens and a bit too eager to try every drug, my homegirl (at the time, not anymore....bitch. lol) had gotten some crystal and it was our first time doing it. Well, since I was so naive and dumb, I had no idea you're supposed to do bumps and NOT big ass lines of it...I ended up tearing/crying for a couple hours after that. And that was my only experience with crystal. Ever since I met opiates when my friend jacked a bottle of 10mg OC's in HS that the 3 of us finished off in one night, I've been passionately in love. Damn u opiates!!!! Anyyyyyways tho..

Last edited:
Powdered chalk, juice powder, a mint ball which I could break and powder... though I have never snorted any psychoactive. o.o

Yeah, cocaine normally is not supposed to burn. What's making your nose burn is most likely an adulterant like caffeine.

No, no, no...I meant that every time I ever did it I immediately became paranoid and the comedown is suicidal. I should have said ''stupidest'', because I didn't mean ''most painful''. Whoops!

2 double vodkas, it was a drunken bet.

i also attribute it as to why i can no longer smell properly.

all in all i'd give the experience a thumbs down.

What. The. Fuck.

ahah i know, a "friend" came up to me and said, "if you can snort 2 spoons (he produced a teaspoon) of vodka ill pay for your drinks all night however if you can't you have to pay for all of mine" and i thought to myself i have snorted more than enough things to breeze throught it, surely it can't be worse than snorting pills can it? FUCK YES. it was so much worse than snorting pills.

so anyway me being half cut and trying to act like a big man thought yeah, i can do that no problem and so he went and got some vodka, i did wonder why he had 2 doubles but just thought nothing of it, he filled the teaspoon and i snorted it in one, it was fucking agony and i thought holy shit i have to do another teaspoon!?!, at which point he snatched the teaspoon from me and shouted at the bar "i need the special spoon" and to my total fucking horror produces a spoon with enough room to accomodate the doubles with ease, and says "i never said it was 2 teaspoons, you assumed it was" i seriously could have cried at the prospect of snorting that much vodka, but i did it, i cant really smell much anymore but i never really had that luxury in the first place, with chronic sinusitis and smoking wreaking havoc with my nose, but the vodka finished it off.

i probably shouldnt have been so greedy, it probably would have saved my sense of smell.......

I snorted a Prozac once, it burns like Satan's piss, I got an instant headache, my nose blocked up like never before and I sneezed repeatedly for 10 minutes. Never again.

I know this thread is old but fuck it why not... Years ago I was deeply into methamphetamine. I was completely out and jonesing bad. So I decided to rail some diet pills and that shit burned so fucking bad for like half an hour. I thought I was going to die... literally. My eyes were bloodshot and my eyes and nose were running like Niagara Falls. Fluid were just pouring out of both. I was yelling, screaming, and crying loudly. So I decided to look at the ingredients AFTER I railed of course... and the first ingredient was ground up chile seeds I guess from jalapenos or some shit. I felt so stupid. If only I would have checked the ingredients first I would have saved myself A LOT of pain. What can I say... Kids... Njoy your day BL

Last edited:
By far the dumbest rail I ever did was some finely powdered weed...just to say I did it...all my friends were like wow...

I know this thread is old but fuck it why not... Years ago I was deeply into methamphetamine. I was completely out and jonesing bad. So I decided to rail some diet pills and that shit burned so fucking bad for like half an hour. I thought I was going to die... literally. My eyes were bloodshot and my eyes and nose were running like Niagara Falls. Fluid were just pouring out of both. I was yelling, screaming, and crying loudly. So I decided to look at the ingredients AFTER I railed of course... and the first ingredient was ground up chile seeds I guess from jalapenos or some shit. I felt so stupid. If only I would have checked the ingredients first I would have saved myself A LOT of pain. What can I say... Kids... Njoy your day BL

Hahahahaha dude what the fuck.

By far the dumbest rail I ever did was some finely powdered weed...just to say I did it...all my friends were like wow...

Two of my lady friends tried this in high school. Oh my fucking soul did we laugh at them, one sneezed and I swear to God I saw a pip flying out.

me and the homie got some dmt and it was our first time trying it so we wasted it obviously. we tried using a pipe with weed mixed but it didnt work, so he suggested snorting. we put 50mg bumps out and each snorted one. that shit was straight hell it felt like the skull above my ear was being stabbed and carved out . we were just curled over wincing at the pain with our faces scrunched up, such a waste too because we didn't feel a single thing.

I once tried to snort dmt too. To make matters worse it was very poorly extracted. Some of the chemicals used in extraction may have still been present too, as it was not properly recystralized/washed. The dmt was sticky and yellow/orangish is color.

It burned. Worse than anything I've ever experienced. Much worse than the time I snorted a decent dose of 2c-b. It burned so bad that if I had a loaded gun in my hand then I would have seriously considered shooting myself in the head just to end the pain. Felt like a red hot poker was being jammed into my sinuses.

I've snorted all kinds of things over the years. Many things burn. Some things burn really bad. That time I snorted dmt was the most painful by far.

Kappa-Company-Logo-Decal-Sticker__54203.1510913993.jpg