Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD subthread] - Combinations and Comparisons to other substances

OxyMorph

Bluelighter
LSD Subthread: Combinations & Comparisons

Discuss here combinations of LSD with other substances and describe the effects of acid compared to other (psychedelic) compounds or altered state experiences!

Another thread about LSD combinations

I tripped on 4 hits 6 days ago and have 4 left and want to drop today (day off)! Will i trip after six days of no usage?The last time i dosed it didn't do much to me (probably because i dosed a couple days beforehand)!

This is the last of the cid in this area and i want to have a good time this one last time. Any advice? I also have some nitrous oxide....

Last edited by a moderator:
6 days from my experience is plenty to lose your physical tolerance to LSD. I believe phsycological tolerance, if there is such a thing, plays a factor in it too when it comes to LSD.

BTW, Nitrous+LSD is definatly a good combination, just take your vitamin B if you do alot, and pure nitrous is completely safe, as long as you make sure you breathe in oxygen aswell :) The single hit things designed for whip cream do contain adulterants though.

I have the single hit whip creme chargers which sucks because i never knew they had "other shit in them". A couple days ago my dad said his lungs were kind of fucked up (so were mine) and we think it's from the whippits! But i also smoke cigs and weed daily and he had carbon monoxide poisoning when he was in his early 20's, so we don't really know. What kind of adulterants?

Also: would it be wise to drop now, it's 5 am (i have never tripped in the morning) and i woke up at 3:30?

^^^ As long as ur not really tired and you feel comfortable dosing the time shouldnt be a problem :p

To be honest I'm not sure what the adulterants consist of, most likely by product of the manufacture process. The main way they commercially make it is by synthesizing adipic acid I believe, N2O is a by product, along with other things during the process. If you use a single nitrous cracker for a period of time though you'll notice the buildup of the impurities.

Oh yeah about dropping at 5am, if you already havn't by now, i'll just tell you I personally really enjoy daytime trips as long as I eat first.

LSD has officially changed my life.

LSD has always showed me the person I have always been, but never expressed. I just never knew I could actually apply it.

I'm thinking of trying LSD some time in the next week or two. Two of my usual stoning buddies have gotten pretty keen to try it, and I've been swayed to join them. We've done shrooms once in amsterdam, had an ace time, and I've done mdma several times whilst at uni.

My one fear is of the "bad trip". Not just the possibility, but I'm concerned that if I go into it thinking it might happen that it'll increase the chances that it will. A friend of mine said the best way to go about it would be to do a couple of lines of mdma first, then drop the acid when I'm rolling on that, as the mdma would put me in a really good place to drop. Is this worth trying as my first acid trip? Or might it be too intense?

For the record, we'll also likely have a few smokes during the trip (we all smoke almost daily), and I usually take 2/3 of a gram of molly for a good roll.

Would it also be worth having someone who's not on LSD there? Or would that not matter much? I'm not sure how easy it'd be to convince someone to come along for that (most friends are either uncomfortable with "hard" drugs, or would want some themselves).

Edit: one last question, are there any easy to attain things that are good to pre-load on? I don't mean stuff like 5-HTP for mdma, rather foods or simple vitamin pills. Cheers!

Last edited:
^Do you really want to come down off of MDMA (especially snorted wtf?) in the middle of an acid trip?

yeah, I find I need to bomb about a gram to get the same effect as snorting half a gram, plus I come up quicker. Good point about the comedown though, although I find if I've a decent amount of bud (3/4 grams, or an "eight" to us brits) it's not really a problem.

Would the mdma comedown pierce the LSD much? I find I get more of a body comedown than mental from molly, which wouldn;t bother me much I don't think (we'll all by lying around watching stuff, not planning on leaving the room muuch at all).

If you need a gram of molly to roll you must be getting such shitty molly. Or you're just really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really stupid about your MDMA use.

LSDreamer said:
If you need a gram of molly to roll you must be getting such shitty molly. Or you're just really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really stupid about your MDMA use.

Yep.

LSDreamer said:

It's not the molly, my friends all use the same guy, I just seem to have an in-built tolerance to ingesting it orally I think. I'll snort the same as them and we'll all be rolling well, but when I bomb it the effect is significantly lessened. And if I bomb a whole gram, I really know it the next day, the comedown is hell. tried solely bombing it a couple of times (the 1 gram time I was calling our dealer up at 3 to buy another half), but I realised that snorting it was a much cheaper option after that. None of my rolling friends would ever bomb a gram themselves, seems to just be some weird thing I have. I find the same with pills too.

Love to say I was that experienced that I could take a gram up the nose, but I only roll about once a month, and didn't start till last summer. Not that I plan on getting to that stage, mind...

Edit: Oh, and I like to get pretty messy when I roll, so I get frustrated if I'm not feeling it pretty heavy during the eve.

^You are getting crap MDMA there man...one gram should have you chewing your mouth to shreds, overheating fiendishly, hallucinating and basically being moged as fuck. You HAVE to be getting crap quality MDxx really :\

The Hoffman blotters- defintely NOT 220ug of LSD, one of the most common pirnts to be adulterated too. Caution advised.

swilow said:
^You are getting crap MDMA there man...one gram should have you chewing your mouth to shreds, overheating fiendishly, hallucinating and basically being moged as fuck. You HAVE to be getting crap quality MDxx really :\

Like I said, no-one else I know would bomb 1g of this stuff, would fuck them up. We all get it from the same guy who uses the same source, and snorting it gives the same effect as everyone else finds. I know it's not bad molly, 'cause if I bomb half at a club, I won't be rolling until I snort the other half when I'm back, and we all roll together with the same stuff. Bombing it all still gives the expected heavy comdown too, just not much of a roll to speak of.

I find that you only need a little bit of each substance since they synergize quite well. I'll usually opt for a full blotter and half of an ecstasy tablet.

I have a high tolerance for MDMA as well, what I was saying though was that they compliment each other really well so you may not need a lot to feel it. I usually wait until about 2 hours after dosing LSD to take the pill.

!st time Candyflipping

swim is semi experienced with psychedelics, swim used acid 6 times never going over two hits. and swim shroomed out 4 times. all of my experiences have been awesome, never a bad trip. swim also used ecstasy 12 times. this thursday swim is planning on candyflipping the headstrong way. taking one hit of good acid and 1 and a half hours later dropping a good roll. swim is just curious if this is to much too soon.

thanx

Yeah you should be fine, bro. Just don't exert yourself, and drink plenty of gatorade and water.

And just a general tip for giving blood: eat something with a lot of iron and B-vitamins in it afterwards, like liver. :)

First off, welcome! Just to let you know, don't bother with the SWIM crap. Just talk in the 1st person. The SWIM crap wouldn't save you anyway if a legal situation actually happened.

Your described timing and dosages for a candyflip are Perfect! When I candyflip I take 1 good hit (~100ug LSD) of acid and 1 good pill (90-100mg MDMA) at around the 1.5 hour mark.

*Make absolutely sure the pill is tested MDMA pure, you don't want ANYTHING else in that pill in any quantity*

If you can get crystal MDMA get it instead, bypasses the whole issue. I wish I could be so fortunate :(

For the record, you're going to be told to use the search engine function. All aspects of this topic have been discussed thoroughly already. Make sure you use more than one method of searching for the same thing. Like call it "MDMA LSD combination" for another set of results from the search you got from "candyflip". Also be more descriptive in your search like "candyflip timing" or "MDMA LSD combination dosage". Also use the advanced search function, it really helps you find what you're actually searching for.

Forgive me if I sound like I'm teaching a kid how to use a computer for the first time, It's just that proper searching is a really powerful skill when it comes to obtaining drug info (or anything else for that matter) and from what i see on this site it seems to be a skill a lot of people are lacking.

Last edited: