Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

is this true about red 3's????

cookiemonster11

Bluelighter
hey all,
has anyone heard that red 3's have the medication in them that schizophrenia people take? the medication stops them from seeing things wen they have an attack, therefore for us we have the reverse effect and hallucinate. where i am getting mine from we have all experienced the hallucinating. but at the same time these biscuits are worth holding on too, it was better then my first biccy, which i thought nothing would ever come close too.

Uh, I haven't heard this, no. I had a red 3 on the weekend, in halves, and it felt just like a nice normal MD pill. Good but no hallucinations...:\

I've had hallucinations on both MDMA and MDA, so don't assume it's an adulterant causing your hallucinations.

There's also a shiteload of medication available for schizophrenia... which are you talking about? This info's sorta vital so we might be able to answer your question properly. However, unless you've got access to a gas chromatograph, it's unlikely if we'll ever know if there's any basis to this rumour.

to me a rumour is sometimes true, im just asking has anyone heard it aswell, why bother replying to me if your not even answering my question.

MDMA (especially if present in large amounts as i've heard about these 3's) will break down in some amounts to MDA in the stomach, which is a particularly strong hallucinogenic cousin of MDMA. Most ecstacy users have experienced at least some mild hallucinations while on the drug, usually as a combination of MDMA and MDA (which are both classified as hallucinogenic amphetamines).
While there is no way to be sure what's in the pills, i'd lay a bet that this is what is happening...

[Edit] in reponse to you're suspicions about rumours, i've learnt from experience that 95% of all rumours i hear about drugs are a load of bollocks. be overly critical of anything you hear. although i don't want jump to any conclusions, i'd be fairly confident in saying that the rumour is a load of shit, for various reasons;
1. the mdma/mda theory is plausible, as opposed to the schitzophrenic drug theory...
2. where/how would a dealer get LARGE amounts of a complex and probably impossible to synthesis anti-schitzophrenic drug?
3. you heard the rumour through the grapevine. while i'm not trying to discredit your friends or sources, they could be inavdertendly passing on false information...

mate, your just asking for a massive flaming with a response like that. anyway...

Most of us that have been around for a while and who have been on MDMA/ MDA benders will be able to tell a story or two about hallucinations (and probably a few good rumours as well). I remember once after a shitload of pink panthers watching a graphic equaliser on a CD player and thinking that I was really watching storm clouds coming over the horizon..

take me away.....

cookiemonster11 said:
to me a rumour is sometimes true, im just asking has anyone heard it aswell, why bother replying to me if your not even answering my question.

Take a step back. We are people who have heard literally hundred's of rumours with any of them seldom being true (if any at all). These people are answering your question, albeit not directly because your circle might be the only people to have/started the rumour. They are also answering the question with "no, I haven't heard this" as from my experience, most of these people would hear rumours circulating about pills due to them being active on this webpage and stuff.

Woudl you rather have no replies to some sort of educated guesses for replies. These people are not 'fucked up druggos at clubs' who hear/repeat every rumour/misinformation that can be said about drugs. We try to deal with facts and try to stop misinformation where possible. They/we are only trying to help.

High doeses of MDMA or medium doeses of MDA with give halucinations to anyone. The red/orange/yellow 3's all apear to be a strong MDMA/MDA pill compared to other things around. If you are used to taking average 1 pill at a time you may find that 1 strong pill is a larger than normal does for you. This is what would be causing halucinations in my opinion.

Also no need to get all nasty at people for replying to your post. I think the content was quit relevant to your question. Obviously the mods all agree or it would have been deleted by now......

^^^^ beat me too it.

cookiemonster: listen to what they're saying. you obviously have no idea about MDMA or MDA effects.
but of course you do, don't you?

got any K/speed bombs for me?

ok sorry guys i suppose i am just so gee;d up bout these biccys cause they are the best i have ever had, and im just so curious what is in them. i respect everyones replys.

that's cool, and welcome to bluelight. you will learn a LOT of important information on this site so stick with it.

nice one cookiemonster11 you are a true gentleman/women.

I would strongly recomend that you stock up on the 3's if you can as your not going to get a pill like this again for a while. I envy all the lucky people out there who have tried them.

Just remember you NEVER have to eat a full pill just because "thats what I usualy take" next time try a half. I bet you dont get as many visual side affects and it may be more like what your used to.

Peace

thats right and i have in the past 6 months!:) maybe next time i will just post something that is worth discussing rather then a stupid rumour!

why do people just dump a pill not knowing it's strength? why don't they just have half first then see how it feels? I remember on 60 minutes, they had a case of some heroin on the streets that was cut way to low, ie 1:2, and junkies were dieing on the street....

ah hell forget it ;0

gospeedgo said:
why do people just dump a pill not knowing it's strength? why don't they just have half first then see how it feels?

What if the MDxx isn't distributed evenly throughout the pill?

Or Shelve half of it and take it from there, the waiting game is much quicker when u do it that way
:)

cookiemonster11 said:
thats right and i have in the past 6 months!:) maybe next time i will just post something that is worth discussing rather then a stupid rumour!

Cookiemonster, you shouldn't be discouraged from posting rumours. It's only by posting rumours like the one you heard that we can discuss it, compare experiences and hopefully dispel it if it isn't true.

I'm not saying this to add fuel to this rumour you've heard about anti-psychotic drugs being added to the red 3's, but just bear in mind that it is not impossible for prescription drugs to occassionally make their way into mdxx pills....it has been known.

But the reason this rumour got started i think is because there is more than one variety of red 3's doing the rounds. One is a pretty typical mdxx pill and the other is complete garbage. I've tried both though and i found neither of them gave me hallucinations. But i could imagine the garbage one making some people feel not so good.

does it contain schizophrenia medication? Probably not...but who really knows! Without lab tests we all just making informed guesses.