Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crystal Consumption

carlin

Bluelighter
Would anyone be so kind as to explain the procedure and technique for smoking meth? Is the smoke absolutely foul? I was a little apprehensive about the thought of smoking straight chemicals but, as always, hedonistic curiosity got the better of me, so I'm wondering if there are any special tips I should know about when doing this?

In this hypothetical scenario I have a small glass pipe, which I was told is the best thing to use for this activity. Do I need a special lighter, as well?

Thanks for any help, the only guide I found on the web looked like it had been written by someone coming down off the stuff – all over the shop 8(

I;m sure there are plenty of guides on BL, but here is one from the "crack" faq (its basically the same process for crystal meth)

"Well, first you are going to need a pipe. You can make one out of those little rose tubes they sell at convenience stores. Remove the ends, and put a small piece of brillow pad in the end, so you don't get a mouthful of melted crack. Put your crack in the end, apply a flame to it, and inhale slowly. Hold it in for about 5-10 seconds, and exhale."

There's lots of methods for smoking crystal meth, please try the search engine here, located at the top right of the page - keywords such as "smoking meth" should do the trick. I wont attempt to list all the different ways of smoking meth here.

The smoke doesn't taste very bad IMHO, but I'm pretty used to smoking choof which has a strong taste. I find that smoking meth is far more euphoric than snorting it, which can lead to repetitive use and dependence if you aren't very careful. YMMV.

BigTrancer :)

I dont smoke weed or ciggies and dont smoke much ice. I can hardly taste the smoke and as it is not really smoke, more vapour, it doesnt make me want to cough. Everything else makes me cough like a <insert name of well known cougher>

If you have a pipe already, there is no real trick to it. Be sure to start small to gage how much you need. Try a small amount (no bigger than the size of this zero 0), to get the general idea. Personally, I get a rush of that amount and would never consider doing even 1/2 point in one go...

Enjoy, and good work on asking for information before jumping in.

i dunno how u could do that dude...
I seen a guy eyeball acid but thats it..

Yeah i hope he is joking.

This has been touched on before, and what Robert is suggesting, even if a joke, is unacceptable. The number of people in the wider community who believe this is a possibility and even something good to try, is distressing.

100 MICROgrams of pure LSD tartrate (a delicate "gentle" salt) in the eye is certainly not a problem - a few drops administered with an eye dropper as you would with eye medication.

10 MILLI grams of rather caustic methamphetmaine hydrochloride (100 times the amount of the LSD) with all its dangerous impurities, would not only be difficult due to the volume of solution requiring administration, but the stupidiest thing one could do to the most vulnerable and precious external organ of the human body.

In the interests of harm minimisation this crazy talk needs elimination.

Here's another method if you haven't already found it using the "search" button (don't be lazy....)

Take a lightbulb and using a hugh fuckass knife, crack open the filament and metal screw-on-thingy so that all you left with is the glass bit. (be careful not to hurt yourself in the process of course i.e. do it when SOBER) Now, wash out all the little glass bits (don't want any of that going into your lungs....) and dry it out. Put the crystal into the hollowed-out bulb, apply an open flame (try to make it as small as possible) and suck the vapour produced with a straw.

Hint #1: the bulb WILL get hot, find a holder of sorts, be creative!!!

Hint #2: you will find the vapour re-crystalizing onto the edges, no problems, just heat it up again and continue sucking it.

Hint #3: the outside of the bulb will get covered with soot, WIPE IT OFF so that you can see the re-crystalized bits. (don't waste any!!! %) )

Now, there is a chance that you might be inhaling some unburnt butane and soot... so this is NOT the best method to use. But i'm suggesting it to you because lightbulbs are EASY to find around the house *duh* Where possible, go down any self-respecting "shop" and ask for freebase pipes and built one yourself.

There *are* other methods involving alum foil and toothpaste or metal spoons and dildos, but IMHO, its a waste of time and stuff... so forget about it!!!

Hope all that info helps and REMEMBER... CONTROL YOUR INTAKE!!!

-be safe-

As gonegoose said if your planning to smoke chemicals, do yourself a favour and buy a $10 freebase pipe from a bong shop. Cracking open light globes filled with inert gasses encased by thin glass is only going to introduce problems. Seeing you havnt smoked it before, im sure your not desperate enough to use a lightglobe... yet ;)

bigmick said:
I;m sure there are plenty of guides on BL, but here is one from the "crack" faq (its basically the same process for crystal meth)

"Well, first you are going to need a pipe. You can make one out of those little rose tubes they sell at convenience stores. Remove the ends, and put a small piece of brillow pad in the end, so you don't get a mouthful of melted crack. Put your crack in the end, apply a flame to it, and inhale slowly. Hold it in for about 5-10 seconds, and exhale."

DO NOT smoke your meth like this. Meth is not crack, and will be destroyed by direct flame.
Go to a bong shop, ask for a meth pipe, and ask how they are 'hypothetically' used.

Meth just needs to be heated - applying heat to the other side of glass that the meth is sitting on should cause it to vapourise. That's as hard as it gets, you can use a normal lighter but that will soot up the glass. You can use a jet lighter alternatively, they're very cheap, burn with a HOT blue flame that doesn't blacken the glass, but can get the glass piece ridiculously hot. Take care.

BigTrancer :)

Let me just say that smoking methamphetamine is an EXTREMELY addictive activity, and that if you are at all worried about your potential for addiction, you should eat or snort your meth instead.

Smoking meth also leads to tooth and gum damage.

when smoking the meth hold the flame 3-4 cms below the pipe, and allow the meth to vapourize slowly. That way u get a cleaner pipe without all the crap on the bottom of the pipe.

Although I sincerely hope you purchase a pipe, should you use a light bulb... After breaking the end off, but before smoking out of it, put in 4-5 tablespoons of salt, sugar, or sand and shake it up, down and all around for a minute or two. I have been told that some lightbulbs have a coating on the inside that you're better off without, and even a slight abrasive force will remove it. Then wash it out, and dry it. It can't do any harm, and means you're less likely to expose yourself to the vapour of something nasty.

:)

*mutant would really, REALLY like to know how you'd make a pipe out of a dildo!*

Goosey, can you share your trade secret??

im sorry but i still dont get this smoking method with the light bulb some diagrams or a link would be great.( i dont get the part about screws etc)

Buy a glass pipe, if you can't imagine how you would use the glass pipe and transfer that to the bulb.

Idea being you need something to hold the meth while you heat it, the glass part of the lightbulb. After you break off the metal part and clean the glass very well, drop some meth inside the little bowl you have created. Holding the lighter on the outside of your bowl heat the meth carefully until it vapourises, inhale. A straw can help here.