L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

so she offered to go down on me...

LilBlondie

Bluelighter
okay... i've been pretty good friends with this girl for about 6 months now. she is about 5 years older than me, but we are really close. we're both affectionate people and joke around about stuff. one night, she was over at my house and we were smoking a little herb... she was playing around and poking me/tickling me... which was annoying because she was sort of being a tease. she doesn't know but i'm very bi curious.

anyway, the other night, i went over to her house for my birthday. we both got really messed up, and she started being a tease again. she even was poking my boobs... and i said something like... feel this one's bigger and so she had both my breasts cupped in her hands... except this time she said, "if you want me to, i'll go down on you for your birthday". i was sitting there thinking... oh shit, is she being serious? i was really really messed up so i couldn't focus... normally i can understand when someone is joking, but i couldnt "read" her. i asked her if she was being serious and she said "yeah, it's not like we are lesbians, it would just be funny... and it'd be for your birthday". so i said, "well yeah sure then". but nothing happened b/c i had the bright idea to call this guy and he would smoke some more with us and he could maybe watch her go down on me...

however, when he got there, i started thinking that i wanted to wait until after he left b/c it might look like we are doing it to be kewl in front of him when that isnt the case at all... plus i am friends with him and i wouldnt want stuff to be weird between us. well the girl started bringing it up kind of and i just changed the subject...

when he left (he came over at 3am and left at 5am) i started to bring it up a lil but she didnt pick up on my little hints i dont think.

i've brought it up since then and she has just laughed... my question is: how do i get her to give me my "birthday present"?

i'm thinking i am just going to say "so, is the offer still good for my birthday present?" and see where it goes from there...

wow... just goes to show you... dreams do come true!
i should have acted on it that night but i think that i will enjoy it more when i am actually thinking straight. (i'm thinking she may not be as outgoing if she is sober though?)

blah... so what are everyone's thoughts?
=D

Be totally and bluntlly honest w/ her... Almost the same thing happend to me (I actually got to score). Trust me it works. I went to vegas w/ some friends for my birthday and had sex w/ one as my "Birthday Present". The only thing is it was hetro...

I think your suggestion was right on, just ask her to redeem in on her birthday promise! Or, you could try and duplicate the original situation again. Have her over, smoke some bud, maybe put in a sexy movie or something..

Keep us updated!

Ahh go for it lilblondie! :D
Congrats, hope your fantasy turns out just how you want it to.
And i def think you made the right decision not to receive your "birthday present" in front of your male friend for the first time.
I wouldnt stress too much whether or not it will happen now, it seems to me she was pretty serious with her offer- lucky you!
So when it DOES happen, just relax and enjoy! =D

i agree with ^^^... it's a good thing you didn't get down & dirty with your chick friend in front of your guy friend. sure, guys love it--- but especailly since it's your first experience, you want allllll the attention on YOU :D

sounds like your girl friend isn't too good with subtle hints--- she never made them either. if she was that blunt with you, then go for it- be straight forward.

have fun :)

I'd go with the above post. Recreate the situation. Smoke her out and ask if the offer's still on the table. And don't forget to post pics.

DAMN!! Why can't I get into situations like that!? Anyway, thats really cool! All you have to do is get into the same place that you two were in before, and ask for a "belated" birthday present...tell her to make it extra special cause its late! but again...DAMN! =D

sounds like that would have been a cool bday present.

all i can tell you is to maybe be straight up with her and see where it goes from there. you never know, she might even drop your pants then and there and go to town!

Happy birthday by the way!

If you don't want your other guy friend to watch I'd be more then happy to lend my services. =D

MMM, is it me or that post was reaaaally hot 8o ??
I love reading this kind of stuff on GBL =D !!

i want it now...

faithfully dangerous said:
sounds like your girl friend isn't too good with subtle hints--- she never made them either. if she was that blunt with you, then go for it- be straight forward.

have fun :)

she actually made a lot of subtle hints, but i'm just not sure if she is just a touchy person or what. she jokes about us fooling around (that's why i wasn't sure if she was serious on my birthday). with her poking me and tickling me i think that was her subtle hint.

oh... also on my birthday night... (before she was grabbing my breasts) i took a hit and went to blow it out the window. i had my eyes closed while i was about to exhale and suddenly there her mouth is... like i mentioned before, i wasn't in the best state of mind so i wasn't sure wtf she was doing at first.

well, i can't stop thinking about fooling around with her now (i thought about it before too but thought it would never happen). i was going to have her over to my house tonight, but she already had plans. she asked if i could hang out tomorrow and i can't!!! URGH! oh well... i guess i will wait and wait, and when we hang out... recreate the situation and bring up the fact that she never gave me my present!

thanks for all the replies!

horay! i finally get it...

yay...i posted a while back about a situation i had with a close friend of mine. the night of my birthday we both got completely trashed and she offered to go down on me. well someone else ending up coming over so it never happened, but we started talking tonight (she had a good buzz going on... this was on the phone)... and she brought it back up.

of course, i took advantage of this...

all i have to say is i am going to spend the night with her sunday... we're going to party a little and then i get my bday present!
8o :p 8o =D

Sweetheart - it's best to bump your original post to give an update.

Can you do that please, and then I'll close this? Thanx =D It just keeps things neat & coherent.

But by the way... huge congratulations to you!!!! I'm so jealous!

Yayy!! for you.

You are well on your way to gap lashing bliss. I can only imagine your excitement (and imagine I will).

Congrats again.

sorry...

sorry i didn't bump my old post! i was all excited and that thought didn't even cross my mind.

well today is FRIDAY and my period came like 4 days EARLY!!! urgh!!! so i dunno what i am going to do. i tried throwing in random conversation how i'm having cramps b/c i'm on my period and then randomly saying we need to hang out later on next week instead of sunday. she was like, "why?"... i dont think she put 2 and 2 together. coming straight out and reminding her what our plans are (even though i know she remembers) when she is sober might kinda freak her out about it. i can't hang out sunday and then do something next week (to get my present) too.

i guess i'm just going to be like "well next week would work better because i dont have to get up in the morning on so and so morning". i dunno... this sucks.

Damn,Now that truely sucks don't it?Maybe you could still take the opportunity to go down on her.I mean if she was gonna take you to heaven B4 just think how grateful she'll be after you chow down?

Theres always next week and a long time thereafter to claim your birthday prize.;)

Just come out and clearly say I think Aunt Flo will be gone by next week.

This clearly tells her that:
a) you are most certainly on the rag
b) you are most certainly into the idea!