Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

We've had it!

vurtomatic

Bluelight Crew
You asked for it, you've got it.

The mods of Aus Social have decided to take a break from moderating the forum.

For one week, there will be no moderator action or intervention, no threads will be closed, moved, nor deleted. We are not going to baby sit you, nor will we look over your shoulders. Aus Social guidelines will not be enforced during this time.

For once, users will have to employ their own discretion, common sense, and guess what; everyone is going to contribute to Aus Social by self-moderating the forum.

Most of you have been using this forum for a while and we mods would like to take a leap of faith and trust everyone to their common sense.

However (yes there's always a however ;)), the Bluelight User Agreement and guidelines that pertain to Bluelight as a whole will still be enforced. So that means no dealing, no source requests. We will still be observing and participating in the forum as users, however we will step in if anybody violates the Bluelight User Agreement.

Thanks to the forum software upgrade, we no longer have a need to compile threads to reduce server load. So we are also doing away with multi-version threads such as misc rants. Feel free to start your own threads, within reason. Please remember the mantra “think before you post”, if you’re going to start a thread get the ball rolling with a discussion.

This thread is sticked and all of you are welcomed to respond.

Moderation stops... now.

Thank you ;)

hmm. well, it *might* work. mind you, i didn't read the whole post =D

anyway, i think it'll be fine, unless we get an influx (or even one or two) of wanker posters and spamming. with the regular posters here however, i really don't think there'll be a problem.

i guess it'll just be "the lounge mk2" for a week...though some would argue that it already is :)

anarchy.jpg

Finally my "Which flavour Chuppa Chuppa do you like best?" thread will have a chance!

I'd guess this thread, and the million others that contain comments just like it - about how overmoderated this forum apparantly is.

I still say that if you want to fuck around then go to The Lounge. There's no real difference between posting total bullshit with other Aussies, or with people from all over the place. If Aus Social and The Lounge become totally the same, I'd seriously start questioning why there's even a seperate forum at all.

This should be an interesting experiment - hopefully nobody abuses it.

overmoderated - it is?

oh well, don't think much will happen in a week...

a week is a long time in internet terms, especially for a forum ;)

trust me, its probably harder on us to not mod when holding a thread/post up to forum guidelines is second nature.

we've always been open to suggestions and ideas regarding the forum but seldom receive any besides comments/complaints on how the forum is ran, so we've decided to take a step back and let it run free for a bit to see what users really want.

at the end of it, we hope to review/update the forum guidelines.

social is too boring? too stifling? too paraniod?

well, no one can complain now ;)

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ITM recently adopted moderation, now bluelight is too cool for it? That's what it looks like to me :D'

Nuh I reckon we'll hold up fine, i mean, we're not a bunch of animals...ummm......it better only be for a week. :\

But do not go as far as to break the Bluelight User Agreement.

http://www.bluelight.ru/about/agreement/

In other words, the forum rules are relaxed, but things which would result in an admin g3tt1ng fun|<Y on y0 aSS will STILL result in you getting toasted.

/stickinthemud

Will be interesting to see how this turns out. :)

Arghh too much stimulation... to much freedom.. I feel like a kid in a candy store.... arghhh... *falls to the floor foaming at the mouth*:|

wow bold move, i reckon it'd be ok though.

I've always felt that things that get moderated... never really needed to be moderated.

i wonder whether trigger happy mods will be able to keep their hands off the little red button... :p

aaw..

it's no fun if it's not allowed!
Reminds me of when you're learning to drive.. the P plates come off and all of a sudden you stop going through a full tank of petrol a week due to hooning around :p
hehe