Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - March 2003

bernardbarnaby

Bluelighter
Perth pills

The last time I could contribute to this subject matter was only a 4 weeks ago but it all changes so quickly i am interested in some info on whats around in Perth at the moment.
I am hearing some stuff about PMA over east, which prompts me to take more interest in any info that i can gain from bluelighters out there.

Has anyone know anything about Purple Question marks.
There's only one report on Pillreports & it wasnt really a good report.

C'mon guys - don't make me do all the work... Generally, it's polite to offer some information when asking for help. If you don't have any NEW info with which to create a brand new Perth Pills thread, then just bump an old one.

AND

When you start a new 'perth pills' thread, please summarise the last thread that you're replacing, and include a link to the old one. Also please put the date in the thread title.

The old thread is here. I would look through it and summarise for you, but I'm not in Perth, so my comments would only be working on 3rd-hand info.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
*grumble*

A little effort isn't to much to ask is it guys. The Perth Pills thread is usually the best one by far, lets keep it that way.....

Plus theres a thread on Perth Purple ?'s on the second page. Search people! They sound no good by the report.

Now a new thread I don't mind, hell if I had the time I'd make a new one everytime it gets longer than a page. So here we go.....

Good

White @'s/emails/information super highways - White pill, @ symbol. Tested Black, road tested positive ;)

Pink M's/Motorolas - Pink/reddy pill, tested black, M on one side. Road test indicates decent strength.

Blue Motorolas As above but blue.

Not so good

Purple ? - Conflicting stories but until I hear/see some better reports and a test result these fall in the not so good bin.

Little help people.......

Mercs

Ok we ran a road test on the mercs and mitusishis that we got. as in the last thread with my pix posted.

Within 5 min of droppin a whole pill(broken into 3 pieces in mouth and swallowed) I got a tingling all over my body, like tickling but not concentrated, smiling and feeling very "looped" out. Over the next hour it came on and went very suttle. In fact we didnt know we were as fucked as we actually were, not really getting huge peaks but on a different plateau if you know what i mean. Talked absoloute shit for a few hours, did not need to dance but was happy just chattin -friends bday-

Was coming up with my usual tripped out theories on the world and was very pleasant indeed. Not a pill to have with some speed tho as the speed will totally overide the pills feeling quite easy.

Spoke to someone(actually he came up to me & offered pills) who said he had blue motorolas, he said they were "fuckin good" but he looked just like he was speeding real hard.???

Seems perth is in a bit of a drought at the moment.

The mitzi with the cross on the back are p[retty sweet, had it after smoking heaps of rock and still felt it's strength fairly hard, me and my mate called so many girls at 4am moday morning *shakes head*

i recently dropped the pink motorollas and white mitsis, (on separate occasions)

the pink motorollas were tiny beveled pills, bright pink colour, they were quite strong, dancing was an effort but felt amazing, was happy to sit there and roll my eyes back in my head for a few minutes. perhaps not the cleanest. 7/10

white mitsis had the cross score (like a lowercase "t") were fairly big and a bit soft, these are the nice ones that take ages to come on. i totally crushed mine and had it in a capsule at 9, still took a while to get me going (about 10), dropped another in halves and was gone until 3am. felt strong after effects. i had dropped 2 times already in the week before having the mitsis, and they still were the goods. 8/10

my friend tried some other white mitsis with a different score and said they were bunk, so watch out.

i think these are both great biccies, and far superior to what i could get earlier in the year.
well thats my contribution, now bring on some new biccie :)

alright doods... sorry if i'm coming across as a bit too harsh, but here goes nothing. (I was frm WA till sometime back in 2000)

When the Perth Pills Thread was started way back by ppl like Goosh/White Smoke, we were tried to be a credible source (pillreports back then was going from bad to shit) and when we reported on pills, we did it using a TESTER (even though only E2 was out back then). i.e. whether it went from purple to black, went orange/brown or simply remained clear (possibly PMA). The other reason why we started a perth pills thread back then was that 80% of pills back then were speedbombs.

And when i heard things like "road test" (sorry disturbed, didn't mean to single you out :)) or from personal experiences, i get kind of worried. We don't need to use ourselves are guinea pigs anymore!!! As you would know, the effects of various substances varies from person to person and depends on mood and setting. Therefore, in this case, the only way to be SURE is through the usage of reagents/testers.

(Here's where i go a little OT) Since Enlighten was formed, we have seen significant changes in the attidtute towards drug education/harm minimisation. However, in WA, this change of culture isn't evident.

Case in point, was talking to a friend in WA recently and was trying to convince her to buy a tester (its $25, you're ALREADY spending $30 per egg) and her response was "I'm not THAT hardcore, besides, i'm already slowing down..."

ALL of our healths are at risk here (let's be honest, we increase that risk by consuming illicit substances). Let's help decrease the dangers and everyone PLS buy a tester ok? (I'm not trying to advertise for anyone, besides, i'm overseas...)

Be Safe everyone :)

Fry-d: May i recommend that we reject ANY posts that reports on post based on experiences rather than a chemical test? (i.e. either using E2, mandelin etc?) IMHO, lurkers or otherwise may be lured into a false sense of security when reading posts based on experience only..... your thougts pls. tks. :)

Last edited:
Fry-d: May i recommend that we reject ANY posts that reports on post based on experiences rather than a chemical test? (i.e. either using E2, mandelin etc?) IMHO, lurkers or otherwise may be lured into a false sense of security when reading posts based on experience only..... your thougts pls. tks.

I agree with you on the matter of testers - people should invest in a tester, it might save their life. However, removing post based on experiences is a bad idea. I would rather know something about the pill than nothing at all.

Just my 0.2 cents :D

GoNeGoOsE, I wish we could restrict pill info to just that those that are verified but I can't see it happening and unfortunately we'd probably end up with less information than more. What we can do is give no credibility to any information that isn't backed up with a test result. I agree being the 'guinea pig' these days really is an unnecessary risk. Everyone in Perth pills used to test their pills diligently and really there is no excuse not to, go out and by a test kit guys don't rely on someone else to do the work for you.

Just for reference everyone test kits are cheap, easy to get and easy to use. If you can afford the pill you can certainly afford to test it, one kit goes a long way. The cost of one bottle of water every time you go out for a couple of months would be more than enough to cover the cost of a tester.

JV's in the city or http://www.ez-test.com.au/ will even deliver it to you.

Now this has turned into the most lacking of information P. P. thread ever, let’s try to turn that around. Any more discussion might be better suited to another place.

GoNeGoOsE said:

And when i heard things like "road test" (sorry disturbed, didn't mean to single you out :)) or from personal experiences, i get kind of worried. We don't need to use ourselves are guinea pigs anymore!!!

tks. :)

dude hate to burst ur bubble but on the last perth pills thread i wrote a big report on these pills when they were tested man =D arent i a good little piller 8(

but yeah i agree totally with you, test and then test again

Dood, apologies. :) My assumption/perception of "road-test" was that you ATE them... probably cos that was what I did back then.

Be SAFE one and all. %)

@'s rock... nice and strong and clean. something of a rareity lately. Oh and they test black yes they do :)

There are some caps around too, Mostly white powder with bits of pink and green, I'm thinking probably crushed pills... but they're strong and test up black instantly! Road test proved them to be strong and very clean, but the contents don't look like MD powder. The capsules I saw were large and clear.

One thing youse guys left out is white envelopes. They're very good quality and apparently there are still some floating around.

Orange mx's if they are still around (dropped one recently).
Nice. Quite pure MDMA IMO, but not the biggest dose.. fairly sure there was no stimulants in them though, so maybe not so suited to a club/rave, maybe more for a house party with a few friends dropping (that is what I did). When they kicked in I coudlnt move from where I was sitting. Quite a rare find these days to find pretty pure MDMA (well, for me anyway). Put me on my arse. I would recommend them. :D

I'll back up Pope (not that he ever needs backing up) on the @s call.
These are the beige ones though, off white with brown specks. 8mm by 4mm i think, with score.

There is another very brown looking one floating around - i doubt they would be as good.

These pills are classic, clean MDMA - u have to push them though, in the sense they are so nice you can snap out of it if you choose -but apply yourself and take them in an enjoyable setting (which u should be anyway) and u will have the best MDMA experience from any pill this year.
Such a nice change, getting something of decent strength, but not becoming a drooling, insidious mess with the mental capacity of the family dog. (the family fish when its all over)

GO THE @s.

Oh and likewise the Envelopes/Marlboros are up there with the @s; very similar effects.

There's apparently also some pure white @s that are maybe crappy. Weak I think I was told? Don't remember exactly but they're not so good was the gist of it.

I haven't eaten pills for ages, largely because most of what is around is very fuck-your-shit-up type pills. Messy, trashy sort of thing and that's not my cup of tea. I'd rather spend the night at home with a good cup of Tetley's English Breakfast than pop one like that. The @s with the speckles on them are precisely my cup of tea, and as such I'm not doing so well with my monday morning uni class cos I seem to be eating an @ every weekend :)

They're not everyones cup of tea tho... those of you who loved what the Motorolas did to you are less likely to enjoy the @s. That's if they're even still around... I didn't go out this weekend and haven't sat down and talked turkey over a cup of tea with my DD for 10days so they may be all gone anyways. mmmm tea.

Tried pink motorolla on the w/e, came on slowly, a few of the people i was with were arsed for a lil while but soon got into it, not really a dancey pill, but it was great for sitting back and enjoying the ride, lasted maybe 2-3hrs.

Tried the other motorollas the beginning of last month, as a comparison i thought the blue/purple ones kicked in way faster, and felt more intense straight up, these ones were more dancey .. but they both lasted about the same time.

Both of em were quite good pills i thought

i haven't tried any of the others but the mitzi;s are still doin it well for me, actually peakin off a half!@#
altthough only had 3 timws in last 4months, neva been able to take that lila mount and get good effects.
Bit of a visual blurring one, give u the hell wonkiness, was ok for dancing. seems decent amount, a bit of a crumbly one.
oh yea these have a cross on the baq instead of the usual one line spilt. tested up well

White Mx's - Quite possibly the best pill I've had in the last year.. Even the act of breathing in and out was euphoric. Quite bad teeth grinding, and a lot of eye wobbles, yay! 9/10

Pink Motorollas - Terribly over-rated. Heard they were best since the last batch of blue domes.. have to disagree. Did not dance at all, couldn't make the effort. Sat and talked for 4 hours. Very introspective roll. 6/10

@s

A whole group of friends had these and thought they extremelly weak. So all of you that say they are clean, perhaps you mean weak as in it doesn't put you on your arse... cause you know strong clean MDMA WILL put you on your arse (as in you will feel just how fucked you are...where as these ones are sort of there but not there...no real peak...like a half or a quarter of a good pill)

Interesting to note that all of us take pills every 2 - 3 weeks or so so tolerance isn't a big factor considering 3 weeks before @ i had a pink motorolla and thought they were about 1 and half or twice as strong as @s and gave them 7 or 8/10.

A couple of friends that take pills once every 3 months or so were fucked on @s. This typically demonstrates the pills are very weak and only ok for very occasional pillers.

I also doubt there is different strength batches since i've spoken to a few people and half seem to think the whiter are better and half think the off white are better and vice versa, and some of them happen to deal too (surprise :)