• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - March 2003

Um no.
There is a difference. I had multiples of these as i tragically often do and i never lost my sense of clearheadedness and a clean euphoric feeling.
One motorola did not achieve this.

I certainly agree the @s are not the strongest of pills, i took 1.5 to get going BUT the quality of the MDMA in them far exceeds the motorola.
I also made the point that they needed to be pushed with the correct set and setting. Take these at a house party and they could very well bomb.

Each to their own - i'd love a good quality MDMA pill which was actually strong enough to have in halves as much as the next person - the unfortunate fact is the level of quality in MDMA pills (not the strength which has always fluctuated all over the place) has definitely gone down in recent years.

You can certainly do better than an @ but for me it was a refreshing change from recent pills. MDMA is not only about getting fucked up - in fact i think if you asked someone like Dr. Shulgin, he would argue it never was.

Other than that fingers crossed for the pink doves in Sydney atm.

strength/cleaness/definitions yada yada

Biscuit: won't bother to argue with anything you have said as a lot depends on personal experience. I have also read all original accounts by Shulgin. I also know a feeling of clean MDMA at around 100 - 120 mg having consumed MDMA powder before and that feeling is more than twice stronger than @s. Also, having consumed a motorolla I felt as clear headed as fuck but a lot more fucked than on @s. Many will say that I am wrong but i think the arguement of whats clean whats messy, whats MDA whats MDEA and whats MDMA etc is pointless without a VERY well a equipped lab. Of course those with Extreme test kit will pick up MDA, but how many ppl actually have the kit? I read the "Best MDA pill ever" thread just recently and was shocked at how many MDMA pills were mentioned and how many MDA pills were not...in fact the info seemed almost random...sent me laughing...

I'm actually just coming down of a mitsi with a cross score on the back so pardon me if i'm rambling.... incidentally, i only had a half of mitsi and thought it was also below average in strength. In terms of specific type of feeling is hard to say on a half of a weak pill. The test with Marquise was quite strange.... I thought there was a bit of red to purple change indicating opiate, and definetelly slight green in a few tests (not green after leaving for a while but 2-CB green). But mostly, the final colour looked quite satisfactory to take it (purple black). I wouldn't be surprised if it had a bit of 2-CB in it because sex was fucking awesome on it - better then i've ever had on a pill (normally, i can't even be fucked while peaking). Having never had pure 2-CB i guess i wouldn't know... If it had any type of opiate in it, that could explain it sending some ppl to sleep...didn't have that effect on me though...

On another topic, i've been offered pink doves last night...i turned them down because knew nothing about them...just checked and over east they are the best shit. Has anyone seen them in perth? Are they over here or are they a cheap copy?

I asked about as well when i saw the reports, and i got told there was red doves around at the moment? so i am not to sure if they are the real ones .. would love to hear some reports on these from perth too, i will try to get some of those red ones to check them out though.

Runner: points taken and it is agreed that no one will ever agree as its arguably the most subjective drug in the world.

I still feel after set and setting cleanliness is very important as it has been proven almost all MDxx pills only contain MDMA.
Thus the massive variation has to be due to something in addition to set and setting = dose and cleanliness.

Anyway enough of that; there is an excellent picture of the good doves in the "Pink Dove Mutliple Batches" thread.
They look excellent - big, fat and hard. (oops that line is rather rude)
If these do turn out to be the same ones definitely give a go.

is is just me or is the whole of perth on a drug free blitz???

seems no one is doing stuff anymore, i havent heard of any pills whatsoever going around lately. My friends are always going on about this or that pill

=D

Agree with you there, i thought it was the weather or something, or maybe everyone just getting over christmas still !

But i reckon this w/e will be good, people will get back into ... tis the spirit of easter .. or at least the spirit of havin heaps of public holidays

:)

any heard about the MoS's?
Had half an @ on sunday and peaked hard, for a short time. I think it was due to the set, setting, and company I was in :) Maybe being on the third day of a clean speed bender also played a part? Perhaps the large amount of alcohol also did. *shrug* I was fuct tho! :)

pink doves

a friend of a friend saw the pink doves around. only in small numbers but identical to thiose pictured from the east coast.
guessing that a small number has made there way across.
hopefully the stardusts and number 1s will follow
as a side topic has any else noticed the abundance of good quality glass (meth rocks) at the moment. i havent seen this much around for a long time. i hope it continues

Last edited:
Getting a few MoS's for the weekend... Friend who had one on the weekend said they were pretty good. Will get more details.

Last edited:
Pink doves are definetely here, by friday i can let ya'll know of their quality

hope they're the real deal .. how ex-citing :)

green/grey motorola's

Hey pplz, has anyone heard of green or grey motorolas????

if i can test them i will post my results, no one has mentioned them here or on pillreports so i guess they must be rather new

envelope or marlboro

read reports rangin from 5-8
so just wondering if there are differant batches
going around perth, and if so, how would I
tell the differance between them ?

cheers

clogs

a foaf tried these last night, a pure white approx 8*4mm pill with a clog (shoe) on the front and a score across the back.
it wasn't ez tested just swallowed.
but they are really weak .most people just noticed a slight effect and most of these people only have a slight tolerance.
best to avoid

Wasn't able to get any doves, maybe they arent here at all?

Can report on the white mitsibishis (very crumbly and cross on back) .. definetely a good pill. More to my liking than any of the motorola's or the envelopes, the smile wasnt off my face for four hours, and danced like crazy. Mmmm all smiles just thinking about it!

had a purple motorolla on weekend.

wasnt hit extremely hard, but enough to have a good time.
though i am a big guy (100kg). lasted about 2-3 hrs.

cheers.

Ministry of Sound

Dumped a MoS on the weekend. Awesome pill, best I've had since Blue Donald Ducks eons ago! Pill has a magnificent stamp of MoS globe, best I've ever scene, and deep wide split on reverse.

Lasted just under 3 hours for me and was a great ride. Eyes wobbling and minor jaw grinding. Rushes were good but not overwhelming so you didn't look like you were completely chopped. You can make these do what you want. 100% KWALITY. 9/10

Pic attached, sorry about so-so quality

Attachments

• mos_0001.jpg
    mos_0001.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 121