R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

meyers-briggs personality test

spinkle

Bluelighter
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm
If anyone's interested, this is a link to a pretty good Jung-Meyers-Briggs personality test, including a link to a relationship comparison that can give you some outlook on the potential of relationships with people of other types.
At the very least the JMB is kind of fun to take--although I had to take it twice to get an accurate result! ;)
Here's a link to a Keirsey Temperament sorter--about the same length and the same accuracy of the Meyers Briggs, but the questions are a little easier to answer...
http://www.advisorteam.com/user/ktsintro.asp
Have fun, and please post the results if you feel like it :)
spinkle

OMFG
INTJ
What is so funny is that my partner and I have had a bit of a rough time lately. Anywho, we took this test together and according to Jung my partner (INFJ) and I are a perfect match for each other! Too Funny.
:)
[ 14 December 2001: Message edited by: Blue Lava ]

ENFP!
ENFP's rock.
I've been doing this test with my Dad since I was little girl (he's a psychologist) and have always been an ENFP, even when I was 6 years old. mwah.
Wouldn't want to be anything else either.

Follow me... i am an idealist!!!! I'm striving for self betterment and i want you all to join me in the strive to idealism... or so the test says ;) . Wow, i'm rather excited, i would never have fancied myself as a leader.

<~~~~~~~~ENFP according to the test. Guess I'm not alone.

The Keirsey test is flawed all the way through, I was confident in answering few of the questions. I'd be suprised if others didn't find this also.
The Jung-Meyers-Briggs typology personality test is far better.
iNTj, it was like reading my life, no wonder I don't get along with many people, apparently 1% of the population are INTJ.
Introverted 56
Intuitive 33
Thinking 44
Judging 1
The Portrait of the Mastermind (iNTj)
http://keirsey.com/personality/ntij.html
I've always known it though, that's why I don't mind people disagreeing with me, I love engaging in arguments confidently, since I've spent hours upon hours rationalising with myself what is trully fact and fiction.

INTP, I'm not sure of the accuracy but I would agree to some extent the description of this type matches me.
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
44 44 89 56
INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to most anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.
I think that matches quite well.
some famous INTPs
Socrates
Rene Descartes
Blaise Pascal
Sir Isaac Newton
In years to come no doubt my name will be added ;)
[ 17 December 2001: Message edited by: Johny Boy ]

ENTP
ENTPs are usually verbally as well as cerebrally quick, and generally love to argue--both for its own sake, and to show off their often-impressive skills. They tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. They sometimes confuse, even inadvertently hurt, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport.
Arguing is a sport, dammit.

I forgot to mention in my initial post that I'm an INFP--a healer idealist.
I'd like to gather and post the results, if this thread gets enough replies...
spinkle

mmmmmmm. well yeah, can do all that as long as i've loads and loads of drugs....so i ain't taking that seriously.
INTJ :(

They sometimes confuse, even inadvertently hurt, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport.
damn, prehapse I'm an ENTP too. Most be one for each of my personalitys ;)

I'm a ENFP too... but I'm not a very strong E or F...
Interesting that so many ENFP's have replied to this thread when there's not a lot of them in the general population. I wonder why that is?

I'm curious about that, too, Butterfly. I'm hoping we get a lot more people willing to take the test and spread the results out more...
spinkle

Acuity, why are you upset about being an INTJ??
Come on, at least be good at it. Please don't embarress our personality type! :)
BE gleeful that you have the power to formulate general rules, and predict outcomes based on data and think rationally.
Actually if you don't wanna stand by me in being an INTJ, then you can't be an INTJ(I'm discarding you!), because an INTJ would be of the opinion that a correct outcome is the best outcome, and correct outcomes are the product of correct decisions, and correct decisions are born of rationality, the only power which differentiates humans from animals. Since rationality is our strength, well you KNOW the rest if your INTJ.