Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The official exam bitch and whine thread

Prometheus

Bluelighter
I thought this topic would be a good idea seeing as the biggest weekend of the year so far clashes with most peoples exams/exam preparation. Whinging about it might not remedy the situation but damn it, it makes me feel a hell of a lot better...maybe.
My first exam is on the 12th of june and my last is on the 18th. I definatly would have gone to God's Kitchen and given Steve Lawler a look in too if these events weren't completely fucking with my study. But i am getting very wasted(in a harm minimisation kinda way) and having a very big night at Belfast on the 22nd.
That's my story... what's yours?
wink.gif

------------------
IN TONE: IN TUNE: IN TOUCH
[This message has been edited by Prometheus (edited 22 May 2001).]

this is just so that all of u can bitch and whine even more...
smile.gif
im on hols from now till next semester! starting from NOW!
smile.gif

smile.gif
ie... i dont have exams!
smile.gif

hehehe...
but to all of u, good luck!
*big HUGs with little paws to all*
smile.gif

Exams suck...
That is all...
Well ok not really, I couldn't just leave it at that... First exam on the 6th of June, the next on the 11th... I fucking hate the way I always get shafted with an exam on a public holiday... Every fucking year its the monday of the Queen's B'day long weekend, and in the second semester, Melbourne Cup day... Fuck it!

4 exams
frown.gif

all in the morning
frown.gif

all 3 hours
frown.gif

start on the 12th
frown.gif
finish on the 26th
smile.gif

plus fuck loads of assignments.
------------------
User freindly??
[This message has been edited by narh (edited 23 May 2001).]

Aww, FUCKIT. Exams...
5 exams:
Starting off the season with a flying start on the 5th with two(!) exams on that day, and finally finishing on the 27th
Damn, I wish I had gone to at least some of my lectures...

Well, I've got some bullshit programming take home exam due this afternoon and seeing as though I've only been to a few classes I have no idea how to do what's required!
Oh well, guess I'll figure something out(I always do-quite famous for this sort of thing in certain circles)
wink.gif

------------------
Have you seen the actual reality of a monster's crime?

2 Exams 4 days after God's Kitchen. My solution go fawkin hard and worry about it later.
I so hate exams. I wish they could just download the info straight into my brain.

4 exams - starting on the 15th and ending on the 22nd. and if i fail any of these, i'm out of uni on my arse!
so a big FUCK YOU to VCP for deciding to set the exams after the long weekend! you have to always be sooooo inconsiderate. Couldnt you just wait an extra week or 2, or not give us exams at all? damn bastards!
2 words - EXAMS SUCK!
ohhhh, well that was therapeutic........ got most of the frustration out..... now back to the books.........ok, ummmm, so how does 5HT work in the brain? ohh, yeah, know that already.... next topic..........
------------------
".....and everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon............"

Only two exams this semester *yay*.
18th and 19th.
You think they'd space out two exams where half the class does both subjects and one subject is worth 25 points. That means that one of the exams is worth 120% of a normal subject and its the day before/after another exam that 50% of the people are doing. Make sense? NO, not really but anyway.
Then five weeks holidays.
wink.gif

bitch - I have 2 exams in June! :0
whine - why do I have 2 exams in june? why god? wwhhhhyyyy???
frown.gif

nezo.
[This message has been edited by nezo (edited 23 May 2001).]

ive got 5 exams, all in the first week of exams, from 11/6 till 16/6.. all 9am exams too..
atleast i can celebrate finishing my final exam by seeing steve lawler on 16/6.. guess thats a good point of having all my exams in first week.. still miss godskitchen tho :/

i don't have exams
wink.gif

i'm currently deciding between clarke/fenton and god's kitchen.
sorry
wink.gif

no but really, i have a fuckload of work, and three big ass presentations in june, so i'm jst goin straight on q's b'day weekend, as a kind of extended 'study break'
wink.gif

------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

don't mention that 'e' word to me! mine start in three weeks and i know NOTHING!!!!

I have five exams - four written, one prac. All in June, even two on Saturdays!! Sonik nest weekend is my last party till then
frown.gif
At least I'll be finished for Ministry/Itch-ee and Scratch-ee!! YAY!! 3 1/2 more weeks to panic...
Good luck all...
------------------
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall be forever amused.

welll its my bday on the 11th of june (queens bday) so of course im planning a big weekend n then wanted to have everyone back at my house for drinx n blah blah BUT NO.. ive got 2 eXAms on the fukin 12TH!! AHHHH .. im thinking of pretending im going away so i can do them b4 or sumthing or mabye im just being a whinger n should do em.. *sigh*

4 fucking exams...in June!!! ...13th to 21st...
....i waaaant my muuuummy....actually..just give me a bit of e instead...hehe
...uni's should be able to plan exams around raves!!!
------------------
ITS ALL GOOD!!!

What u bitchin about?
Read em and weep... i've got 7 exams.
6 theory, one prac within a 15 day period.
4 in 4 days. fun fun fun.
I'll b the one albsolutely fucking himself up on drugs over the holidays.. c u there
wink.gif

well i msut say that i get off pretty well this semester with only 3 exams in the first exam week 18th-23rd June... with the first on the monday, the second on the friday and the last on the saturday... and i mean whatthefuck? an exam on saturday... sigh... at least i have a chance of coming out with a HD in that one... yay maths... yay engineering... sigh...
but i have one big fuck off lab report due on friday, and a couple more assignments due this week, and then i am mostly free to stress about 2 out of those 3 exams that i hopefully won't fail...
if i fail, i can't live where i live anymore... yay private colleges... fuck... study sucks, but the fact that i have an exam on the monday probably won't stop me going down to canberra on the friday before for a friends party and steve lawler... mmm party... cram brain full of chemistry now... hopefully i won't forget too much. sigh.
------------------
Drugs are not the answer... Drugs? is the question... Yes is the answer.

Ahhh, thankyou for a bitch an moan post!!!
It'll be great to get this off my chest. After 5 1/5 years of Uni in 2 weeks time it'll all be over. But that may no longer be the case, becase for the last 7 days I've been in bed with chickenpox! And i'll be here for another 7
frown.gif

Now before you say - thats ok, you can grab an extention (I've only got two papers and presentation due, no exams) I can't... why I hear you ask. Because I kindda assumed I'd pass everything, and never even thought of delays, so I purchased a plane ticket to the UK.
So I'm screwed, not only am I not going to get my degree, but I'll spend my 12 month holidays dogged by the fact I HAVE TO COME BACK and finish ONE stupid subject!
Ahh that feels better...

Ahh, well Redshift... Who doesn't want to keep living the student lifestyle?
Anywaze there is always summer school!