Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

**BLUELIGHT FUNDRAISER A SUCESS**

B

blufluffybunny

Thanks guys for a GREAT night. The awards were GREAT, laughs were had by all and a great dance session by some.
BIG THANKS to The DJ's who volunteered their time to play, to all those who helped set up and ALL THE BLUELIGHTERS THAT PAID! (I know some of you didn't. Unless u get that CASH to me soon I will ANNOUNCE YOUR NAMES HERE!
smile.gif
)
So thanks guys! I had a ball...... Maybe we could do that again some time soon?
smile.gif

I'll let you know when my brain returns so I can count the cash and give u a tally.... plus I will wait for the slackasses who didnt cough up.... *ahem*
------------------
If I melt dry ICE, do you think I can swim without getting wet?

Pity I didn't get to go...something caught up...friend had accident...oh well, hope there will be other parties, hoped that everyone had a great night!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

well what an awesome night. A house full of bluelighters all having a good time. Thanks to Poi for the location and to BFB for all the organisation.
Bluelighters you ROCK !!!

yeah thanks to all those who put in the effort. 'twas quite a good set up, i must say.
smile.gif

Yeah nice work guys and gals, it seemed quite a successful gathering... I hope those photos turn out ok (no not the one of me tho, I think that one is going to be very wrong...)
wink.gif

ooops, that'll teach me to start fry d early.
------------------
i just love that heart icon.

Thanks to everyone I met, and shared the night with. What a fucking outrageously good party!!!!!
you guys rock.

Yes, congratulations to those who organised it - considering I almost didn't even go and I ended up staying for 5 hours I'd say it was pretty damn good!
biggrin.gif
Great to meet some new faces too - although there were too many to remember...
smile.gif

Thanks also to everyone for making the Golden Nang Awards a success - it wouldn't have worked without your votes and support (although next year I hope there are a few more people voting
wink.gif
).
Once again - well done, and thanks for a great night!
smile.gif

P.S... Just a quick request to those of you who took photos (there were heaps of cameras around) to remember that some people might not want their picture posted on bluelight. If you're not sure then it'd probably be better off not posted. What I'd suggest is to put them on the interent somewhere else and give people links via email or ICQ.

i wanted to come and have a look but couldn't find a lift. pfffttt.
thanks alot.
good to hear it went all good and everyone had a great nite thou.
fluffy now u _have_ to organise another one for those ppl who didn't get to check this one out.
laterz you all.
------------------
Nothing lasts forever.

yeah, organise another one - for when i'm in melbourne!!!
pleeeeeeeeeeease
bk
------------------
.... don't need it, don't want it - i got myself together ....

*shrugs*
Fuk it. Why not
*starts making plans for the SEQUEL*

Awesome work Poi and Bunny, the place looked great and it seems everything went off without any problems
smile.gif

Well done
smile.gif

....and i hear the party's still going......!!
Awesome place, awesome people = awesome night
smile.gif

bring on the next one! I'd also have to say it was mighty interesting being 'straighter' than say, most others there - hehe, puts a different light on things! (Ah, but all good!)
ps - Poi: hope your floor pulls up ok after all the talc....
------------------
'I beg your pardon,... but i think there's a chicken in your garden'

i had an awesome time.. poi, bunny,,,,,, you da manz...... and you no this....
hope my spot on the dance floor stays there......till the SEQUEL
BASS JUNKY,.... twas so good to finally put a face to the name!!! to everyone else i met.......... twas a pleasure meetn you all (specially a certain few who seemed to be dancin with me most of the night)... *stumbles to bed*
NIGHT GUYZ......
smile.gif

*giggles*
------------------
High in Phat, Low in moral fibres.....

Mad party and to think I was only going to stay for a couple of hours *Shrugs*. Awesome set-up, great musik, best puddle I've ever seen. Was all good.
------------------
Dancing, the eternal quest to mash my ankles into dust.

Had a great old night. Funny how we managed to puddle in the right place. Very much a scatterday yesterday. FOBB and I went shopping to save lost toys. Damn my affiliation with fluffy soft animals.
Reason for the unhappy face is that I lost my phone. After not having a phone for six months (no mobile and no land line), I had become kind of happy with the fact that people could contact me. If anyone knows or has seen a spare Nokia (I think it's a 3110) with text messages from Adrian and Lisa can you please let me know.
Have tried calling it and it was ringing to start with, it has now been turned off. HELP ME!!!!!!!
Thanks all. Hope it will turn up. AND CONSEQUENTLY YOU ALL ROCK!!!!

*hugz bunny and poi*
Well Done boyz.......... well planned out and well set up!
Something we must certainly all do again...... i dont think ive ever had sooooooooooooooo much fun at a house party......
Hope evryone felt the ~*PLUR*~ vibe 'round the place!!! (or maybe that was the stamp?)
------------------
No act is evil if you do it with a smile!

Oh crap I forgot about it.
No drugs at the fundraiser.
Yeah like that was going to last.
------------------
-------------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. If Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around a darkened room, munching pills. and listening to repetitive music...

What drugs? I didnt see any drugs!
*Looks around*
Did anyone else?

WOW!
smile.gif
that was so much fun!
we havta have more of those nights, asap! i might even say it beats raves when it comes to fun - who needs anythihng more than great friends, good music (stuff over-rated superstar DJ's!), comfy-as chill out room, free COLD water, no toliet que and a guarentee there will be no fuckin cokeheads pinching ur arse - (BLers wouldn't do that, would they!!)?? hehe!
smile.gif

I can't believe how many BLers i met - but for those who i missed: till next time okay! i can't wait
smile.gif

Thanx guys, luv you all!
NRGirl
p.s. PHOTOS people - i want photos!!
smile.gif
i was enjoying myself so much i only got to take like 4 shots. monkey, poi - cough 'em up!! and everyone else with photos too! (except for ones with me - they should be burnt, okay!)