• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

**BLUELIGHT FUNDRAISER A SUCESS**

WTF? drugs?? are you telling me there were drugs there? and you didnt let me have any!! fuckers!!
:p
hope you find your phone aaron
------------------
[Insert Humourous Quote Here]

*LOST PROPERTY BIN - KITCHEN BENCH*
Aaron, I found a silver nokia #### (OK, it was pretty small) with a tongue or smily face on the main screen. Found it on the edge of the puddle. Called out no one answered, so it was placed on the kitchen bench. Could have been yours, but it was turned on when I left it. I left around 2:45am and it was still there. - I hope this somehow helps.
A note on the night. F*&^$(@ AWESOME.
smile.gif

------------------
I felt a cleaving in my mind, as if my mind had split.
I tried to match it seam by seam, but could not make the fit.
The thought behind I strove to join, unto the thought before.
But sequence ravelled out of sound, like balls upon a floor.
[This message has been edited by sugarpony (edited 11 November 2001).]

yeah it was a lot of fun, actually. apologies if i seemed a bit surly to some people i met, i was just a bit scattered and sleep deprived after yaki on thursday night. i'm normally a bit bouncier
wink.gif

but yeah big ups to all involved in organising the night, thanks for all your excellent efforts.
next time i promise to be a bit more ummmm... i mean less scat... ummm... what was i saying? argh fuggit...
wink.gif

Crackin night Poi & BFB. Thankfully I managed to take the lights back in time and in one peice. Don't know how I managed to stay awake though
wink.gif

WOW WOW WOW WOW
What a party... Very happy with the end result.
And to anyone wishing to know, yes I am still alive after spending 4 or 5 hours in the spa. I did make it out in one piece.
*checks to see if I have developed gills*
Great Party!
------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest."
-
All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Massive props to poi and fluff for a great party, I had a ball. (you can tell if its a good party when u don't need to take anything to have fun and enjoy peoples company)
Looking forward to the next one
smile.gif
smile.gif

I turned up late, but had a great time
smile.gif
Good to see you all.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Well it came and went with a bang! God did I have a great night! Thanks all of you for comming!!! and not making too much of a mess in the process... Met so many more people and i think i have forgotten just as many of them... Big thanks to
Bunny and RCC for helping setup up all day friday... To umm Adam for the lights! and the smoke!!!, Lucas Magucas, Matt and Ferris for the music, RBB for the NANG awards and to everyone that came along... There is sure to be a follow up cause i had such a great time and a few people missed out hehe..so we just have to do it again :p
Anyways...*wave*
------------------
If you are 100% on Monday morning...you didn't have a good weekend!!!!!!

interesting nite indeed
wink.gif

major wikidness all round however
wink.gif
NRGirl did u give me beads? It was u wasnt it!
smile.gif

oh and for all of those who didnt know... it was called the 'k walk' ... yes quite strange really
smile.gif

bfb, poi, rbb, pleo and all those other kids that helped you guys made a very very excellent friday night
smile.gif
i hope we can have the same great company soon
smile.gif

Would you guys attend if a bluelight fundraiser became.. say an EVERY THREE/FOUR month event?

I would if it was anything like the previous one. Doesn't have to be the same (i.e golden nangs awards etc) but its a great excuse to catch up with a lot of people. It definetely for me beats the hell of going to a club. No parking fees(fines)/unescapeable smokey atmosphere, free running water, no sleazebags etc etc etc
Houeparties rock anyway!
------------------
We could learn a lot from Crayons: Some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but we have to learn how to live in the same box.

Bunny, mate! Well done! Felt compelled to post and thank you for organising such a great evening. And Poi man, thanks for the venue and for having "Shrek" on DVD! A big hand to Ferris also for the early morning set!! The combination of "that white shit" and the music was magic! To all the other Bluelighters (KDM, for the raisin toast especially) that helped make the night so good, thankyou. I think the idea of having a fundrasing event every few months is a top idea. You should think about having a Bluelight Christmas barbeque or something, a few days before Christmas. Make a list of whose coming, start a Kris Kringle! And a spa if you want! But only if you want.
Thanks again guys..
Later.

I figured that seeing as I swam in a puddle of bluelighters for a good chunk of my weekend, I should register, or something
wink.gif

Thanks to all you people for turning up and being fabulous - it was certainly the uh, loudest -cough- welcoming to a new place I've ever had. Not to mention the best puddle I've ever borne witness to. I think Shaun (applesbliss) suggested we just grab a bunch of people, some good trance, Steve's room and just have a Puddle Party. Either way..
ENCORE!!!

Yersh.
*looks at Kandeman*
Whatdya think dude? Spa action soon?
*grins*

yay! spa party!!! - but when the weather isn't as cold - those drugs make 'stuff' shrink too much already
wink.gif
*giggles* i could definately handle a BL party every three months or so, bring it on!
ruski> beads? huh? yes... beads... *smiles and backs away slowly*
smile.gif

oKKKKK then!

If you're going to plan anything soon, I say we put some serious thought into a BBQ meetup for the next fundraiser... same place as the last ones I reckon...
If enough people think this is a good idea we should start another thread and thrash about some ideas...
smile.gif

Well done to everyone for an exellent night. Good to meet up with you all. Looking forward to next time. And yes house partys are always the best!!

I'm with Noc_Turnal Xmas BBQ say the weekend of the 15th or 22nd, prolly the 15 or 16th would be the best and a Kris Kringle sounds like an Idea and a half!...
*Puts hand up in favour and says 'I'*
------------------
deeCee1
------------------
[edit 31/10/01] *removes old shitty signature*
*Still thinking of a new one*
------------------