Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Couples Part III - Choking Hazard Warning: Cotains Cuteness

CrimsonQueen

Bluelighter
I know there was an official thread somewhere a while back on Bluelight Couples, but I have tried the search engine and I can't find it. Mods, you can move this and put it in the right place if you find the orginal thread :)
The BL couples I know are hiDeHo and pekkie, munch and kittylicious, timmyk and slinkygirl, blufluffybunny and nortunal chick, magenta and anthony, wazza and emma...woah there's more than I thought
So how have you met? How long had the relationship been? All the hot steamy details please. *winks*
I had never thought I would go out with a bluelighter, most of them are just drug buddies. But after alot of trout-slapping on IRC, witty conversations with Space_CowBoi and a secert crush on each other, we found our way to together eventually and I have never been happier. Man, you rock my world. Thank you for taking care of me and worshipping me like a Goddess. I would love to say more, but I'm blushing too hard now.
/me slaps Space_CowBoi around a bit with a large CrimsonQueen
[ 15 April 2002: Message edited by: CrimsonQueen ]
[ Edit: added "part 3" to the title as part 2 has gone missing ]
[ 15 April 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]
[ 18 April 2002: Message edited by: CrimsonQueen ]

I met my Bluelight crush a few months before I registered, but we are still going strong.
We met at Fetish Jesters house after Utopia@The Dome in September. Nitrous, I don't know where I'd be without you. You are my sunshine on a cloudy day and I don't know what I'd do without you.

I'm not allowed to make this thread depressing, right?
-goes back to singles thread-

I WOULD LIKE TO DECLARE MY UNDYING LOVE FOR BLISS!!!!!!!!!!!! *MWAH*
or is that *COUGH*?

there is also
superbass & m0w^w0w
heath & bisKi_b
missclaire & waterboy
im sure there could be more?

Weird... the Bluelight Couples Part 2 thread seems to have vanished... Fucking UBB... :(
Oh well... let's make this Part 3 (part 1 here)...
Now, I'm outta this thread, I don't belong here! ;)

I just got my girlfriend to register so i am part of a bluelight couple now... yay!!!! (her bl name is maia)

im with phoenixowen. we didnt meet through BL. Actually she met BL through me. She doesnt do any d**gs and she was really scared about me and what i was doing to myslef. Being a believer of the government propaganda. I introduced her to the site and she now probaly knows more about cookies than i do. When i come home from a rave she has bananas waiting for so that i can repair my 5ht quickly. She clubs with me, and we both go straight which is not as bad as you think. And she has fallen in love with the scene and with BL
Phoenixowen, I love you

Not to forget you ^^^^^ and me :)
Met apollo 16 Feb at Hijix's last dance, so i guess we met through Bluelight although i hadn't been looking at BL for ages and was going to this party with a BL friend who i knew B4 i was a BLer.
Got together a month later on the 16th of March- my 20th birthday :)
1 month anniversary today :)
Thanx for merembering me ya nong ;)
[ 16 April 2002: Message edited by: Boppychick ]
[ 16 April 2002: Message edited by: Boppychick ]

well maxi and i have been together for almost 3 months now..... i must be the luckiest kitty around :)
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

I feel so much love in this thread...how sweet.
But Pleonastic, i feel abit of bitterness towards these people that have found happy places ...
Ill admit Im not one for the yucky love stuff myself but I think its great to see other people basking in happiness (other than a drug fucked glow)<--not that thats a bad thing at all.
I had a net relationship once...but it was awful! maybe Im just not the relationship kinda gal!
But good stuff!! lots of happy stories here :)

I met stroppygob on a different Board. I have known him now for 2 years.
We married in January in the UK and hopefully he will be in Oz soon. We are still waiting for his Visa.
Ahhh ... an on-line love is grand, but grander when you are together.
Edited to ask if being a Greenlighter should have precluded me from adding to this thread?
ahh well ... tough if I don't count .. I have added anyway. :)

[ 16 April 2002: Message edited by: The Hen ]

Ah Dvah- now this is why in my post i explained apollo and i did not meat through the net. I hate to think i am in a net relationship. I feel silly and nerdy!!! Im not a nerd :(
But neways i like to think of it as we had some mutual friends who just happened to be bluelighters who invitted us to a party, and we just happen to be bluelighters too.
Crap! No but seriously just coz you met THRU the net, doesn't mean it is a net relationship. It sounds so tacky and unrealistic, no offence to others who have actually MET ON THE NET, and not THRU net connections.
Do i make any sense??? Or am i really in a net relationship??? ARGH, it makes sense to me anyways :)