• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Couples Part III - Choking Hazard Warning: Cotains Cuteness

Dvah: you sense bitterness in me, I sense a lack of a sense of humour in you... so I guess we're even... ;)
Remember to take note of the winky faces and you'll follow things better... 8)

Yesterday was my 1 month anniversary with Kozmikchik. We met at Hardware Universe and about a month later, BAM! We iz together!
I love her in every way imaginable!
Never felt like this about anyone before...
LOVE YOU!
F...

I would like to declare my undying love for my bulberator. Tis the love of my life!
/me misses hijinx

awwwwwww bunkum bunny that so cute ...
actually all u couples r so cute :D

Page37.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww They Are So Cute :D

bah, we didn't know one other were bluelighters until we met & established interest boppy my dear :)
none the less, it's definately bluelights responsiblity that we met... so thank you to bluelight there...
no sweetie, you make sense :) ... you're not in a "net relationship".
in my opinion, a "net relationship" is one that is maintained via the internet. via chat programs like icq, irc, msn and such. we don't actually chat on the net, sms & phone calls is about it when we're not together... also, we manage to see each other almost every weekend, missing one we'll definately see each other the next. thus i conclude we have a normal long distance relationship... i agree "net relatships" sound tacky and unrealistic, and i'm glad what we have isn't catagorised as one :)
one month today! doesn't feel like it's been that long. i suppose time flys when you're having fun :)
i'm as happy as i've ever been thanks to you... looking forward to a lot more time together :)

CQ: Erm, I think you've confused Slinkygirl for Kirsty*... Unless they're both with TimmyK... If so, he's one lucky SOB! ;)
BK: ...And he's the luckiest man around :)
Bunny: What Pleo said, but make sure its a room with soundproofing... ;)
The Hen: Nope, greenlighters are free to post here too, afterall it doesn't take long to get to Bluelighter status anyway...
Right, outta here...

I'd say I'm in love with evilcalvin's other half. Thats right, I have an un-dieing love for Nitrous, oh how I miss you greatly :(

awwww...pleonastic I am sorry!!
I have humour seriously....it was all in jest :)
Now you have just made me feel bad :(
Besides...I have nothing against abit of well deserved bitterness
Accept my apology...please :)

Any more cute factor in this thread and I'm going to start throwing kittens.
[ 17 April 2002: Message edited by: Vaile* ]

yep. Slinkygirl is not Kristy*
Nrggurl used to be Kristy*. Or is that Kristy* used be Nrggurl? *scratches head* Either Way , timmy_K is a lucky man. :)

Dvah: it's all good! Now, lets join hands, sing koom by ya, and talk about how effective internet communication can be (grrrrrrrr)... ;)

MAH Carly Carly Carly Carly Carly Carly Carly
PlAyDoH + MrDoH_DoHsBoY
When we met we weren't bluelighters.
it was a funny way how we met...
We talked on irc for a bit. Then I saw her at hk and didn't know it was her. Untill I saw that sweet sexy ass n cute face :)
I asked my friend who is that. He said PlAyDoH Sudenly my eyes lite up I could not get her out of my head, frankly I didn't want to :) after hk on sat I ran a recovery.
As I was minding my own buisness a friend said to me this chick is stuck, and her parents won't let her in. So I said ok cool bring her along. I jumped on the turnies and did a little boogie mix, wasn't taking notice of who was watching n walking past.
I looked up and saw this chick walk past I said to my self oh look there is PlAyDoH(Carly). I then stoped and went OMG THE SAME CUTE BUBLY GIRL I CAN'T STOP THINING ABOUT IS HERE.
(THAT MADE MY NIGHT) And from there it hit off :)
And I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HAPPY 9 MONTHS BUBY!!!!!! hehehehehe Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
I LOVE YOU! *Sorry if there was no steamy hot talk but that is just for carly n I to know*
*MwAhZ*