Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The X Files - Story's of the Unexplainable

haste

Bluelight Crew
Ok - lets see how many Bluelighters have had experiences of supernatuaral/spiritual entities or experienced and seen unexplainable occurences. I guess I'll start this, but please this is a serious discussion and I would like people to feel encouraged to share their experiences so any crap will be deleted. This will also, together with Idle Ramlbings, show how much hastey needs help
wink.gif

My first experience that I had with a spiritual force was back in the Fitzroy High Rise Commision flats - I grew up there for 13 years as a kid and the thing that sticks in my mind is my experience. I used to feel a presence in my room, a dark presence of someone being there - watching me and trying to instill a fear in me - and let me tell you it did. So intense was this feeling that it almost felt I was being physically touched. The occurance of such encounters were spaced to once a month, all aorund the same time. I tried to explain this to my parents and it was dismissed as an over eager imagination. I remember at the age of 13 I went on a long discovery of finding out the history of our particular flat - to some how put sense to this. I was to discover that infact someone had been stabbed out side our flat, but not the actual resident of the flat - the person being a male and the spirit I was feeling felt like a male. Did it turn me into a raving lunatic requiring a straight jacket, far from it (although a particular nurse might agrue that point
wink.gif
) It gave me an indredible thirst for knowledge - for all things spiritual and enexplainable. I was obsessed with ghost stories, spirits and mysticism - tribal cultures really fascinated me - did they know of a world that we just plainly dismissed as nonsense becasue science could not explain it (mmmm thinking about Dana Scully).
My second encounter (and I have had a few) was back when I was 18 living in Sydney. I was renting a room of this lovely ederly couple - the lady was slowly dying from cancer, the house she never left. The were wonderful people and cared for me alot - I was a total stranger to them. Upon returning from work one afternoon, I walked into the house and the house was filled with family - I could feel that the vibe was very sombre. The old man approached me and in a frail voice he broke the news to me, me heart sank into my stomach and I was speechless. I look back to this and I think to myself why didn't I say something, something comforting but I couldn't. Anyway for the next two weeks I could still feel her in the house, but not as a fragile old lady - but as someone full of joy and life. I got a very welcoming and warm feeling - as if to tell me don't worry I am free and happy. Still grieving from the loss I was also happy. After the two weeks the feeling/aura/spirit was gone - the house felt empty as it always did. How do I explain this, I can't. Am I mad - maybe, all I can tell you is what I felt. It has given me the belief that we are spiritual beings, that we do move on after death - and it has helped me cope with the death of some-one very close to me. I explained this to my dad and he told me that in Mecedonian culture it is believed that a person's spirit does not leave a house for two weeks - coincidence or is there some truth to this? *insert twilight zone music*
I have many more experiences to share when I get the time to type them. I would love to hear from other people about any experiences that they might have. If you feel awkward, please email me and everything will be held in strict confidence. Or am I the only person - therefore confirming my insanity
wink.gif

Thank you for your patience!
hastey
smile.gif

------------------
If you were in my heart, I surely not break you. If you were beside me, and my love will take you. I'll keep you in safety, forever protect you. I'll hide you away from the world you rejected. I hide you

No Haste ur not alone , ive seen things and felt things since i was a little girl,now i know im not the only insane person here
smile.gif

My first experience was when i was 7 and my grandfather had just passed away and my parents decided that i was to have his room.
I woke up to someone standing next to my bed, i was so scared and couldnt move and then he pulled the blankets off me, I layed there for what seemed to be the longest time working up the guts to open my eyes and when i did all i saw was this shadow walking out of my room. I just screamed and my mother came in...I told her what had happened and she made me come with her to see if there was anyone in the house but of course there wasnt and i was told that i'd had a nightmare but it wasn't.It was the beginning!!
frown.gif

I know what u guys are thinking and i a nutter and im speeding off my head right now but ive had some weird shit happen that i cant explain :|
Heres something to think about.." Ever put ur keys down somewhere and come back and there gone..u go looking no keys...u come back and their there right where u left them ..but u know u looked there !!"
Or have u walked into a room that should be warm cos the sun is shining in the window but instead its freezing...or ur home alone and u thought u saw someone out the corner of ur eye...but my fav is when i wake up to my mother saying my name 3 or 4 times but she isnt even here she is o/s...
Haste i would love to talk to u on this stuff or anyone else
smile.gif

ok hand me the toilet paper!! hehehe

This didn't happen to me but I promise it's not a 'my-sister's-boyfriend's-uncle's-godmother' stories, it happened to one of my best friends who's a beer-swillin' mathematics/science guy, the most non-flakey person in the world.
He lived with his mum in a commission flat down in Bellambi (sth coast) and a few weird things happened. Once a bowl of fruit sat off the edge of the kitchen bench way past the pt where it should have tipped off.
Then one night while he was on the phone a glass rolled itself off the same bench and smashed on the floor.
THEN one day his mum was alone in the house and saw a man walk into the kitchen, of course when she followed him there was no one there. This was all accompanied by a faint scratching in the walls (which had no cavities) and roof which happened almost constantly.
I know it sounds like I've watched amityville horror too many times, but it's true.

I dont know how this really relates. But this is an unexplained mystery that happened to me earlier this year.
I still have yet 2 work it out, but have put it down too, it wasnt meant 2 happen.
In January I was eating lots of drugs, it was Summer, I had just finished school and I was out partying most nights of the week.
I fell pretty sick for a few weeks, but as soon as I was fully recovered I bought a 10pack of Green Mitsubishis.
I stayed in that night, but ate 1/2 of one - as always I was dying to test the babys ouT!
They were pretty average, I wasnt fucked @ all.
The next morning, I went 2 take them from my top drawer where I had stashed them - and I looked for a little bit, then had the feeling "they wont be there." I continued searching, I emptied the whole contents out of my drawer AND THEY WERENT THERE.
I was thinking shit, where did they go... So I searched my room for a while. But I was DEFINITE that I had put them in my top drawer, and could even remmeber in my mind doing so.
The only people that had been inside my house since I got them were my parents. I suspected them to have taken them, but I couldnt just come out and ask them, Mum did you take my drugs away!?
Well as U can imagine I was in a very SHIT mood... I started throwing things around my room looking for them, and acting very pissed off and STRANGE. My parents were like WTF is with U? it was obviously not them who had taken the 10 pills because they would have mentioned it - yet they remained completely unchanged to their normal selves.
So the rest of the day I was pulling my room upside down looking for the missing pills. They couldnt Just DISAPPEAR like that.
My friendn came around and helped look too.
I told a few people about it and they thought "I had lost the plot." but it really happened, 10 green mitsuibishis Vanished from my room and I havent seen them since! wierd

great topic haste..don't think you're crazy at all
smile.gif
smile.gif

the 2nd house my parents moved into..which was when i was about 2 years old..had to be excosized before we could move in.
then when i was about 18 i moved into a large house with 2 guys going to college. i was in the basement which has recently been redone to house 3 more bedrooms,bathroom, kitchen ect when behind the stairwell i saw a female figure..youngish looking (teen years)..prolly from the early 20th century or late 18th. it spooked me out..but i can't remember much about it now...

Any Sydneysiders or Wollongong people know of the ghost that is said to haunt the road between Sydney and Wollongong - it is a female in a long white Victorian style dress. A friend of mine had a personal experience with such an entity that till this day has perplexed him.
This is going back in 1990 when I was living in Sydney for a year. We had made plans back then to go out to a night club called hot Gossip in Wollogong (stop laughing I was only 19 and stupid
wink.gif
) It was a group about seven of us, but one of my mates had to work that night and would be running late - so being nice people that we were, we said we would wait for him down at the beach in Wollogong until he got there. There is a car park there that we always used as a meetup spot.
Anyway, he left work at about midnight and made his way down to wollongong - half way there on the side of the road he noticed a lady walking in an old style victorian dress - without much thought he felt compelled to pull over and ask the female if she was ok. Now according to him she hoped into the car and not a word was said, he drove off continuing his trip to wollongong. He reached wollongong and made his way to the car park we were wating at, he slowly drove past us (alone in the car for what we could see) and totaly ignored us, as if we were not there - as if no-one was there. After travelling around wollongong he made his way back to Sydney and in the same spot he stopped and let the woman out of his car - no words again said, no words said for the whole experience. He then proceeded to make his way back home and went straight to bed - he woke up thinking it was a dream for starters - thinking he had gone home straight from work and into bed. It was when we mentioned how he ignored us that he really got thinking and exploring this experience.
He went through the normal bullshit of no-one believing him and thinking he was mad. He even went to the extreme of getting pychological help with the result being a clean mental bill of health. He has done the same trip over and over again to gain some more insight into the experience, and put his mind at ease.
I was just wondering if anyone else has heard of this spirit?
------------------
"I don't need no arms around me, I don't need no drugs to calm me. I have seen the writing on the wall, Don't think I need anything at all. No don't think I'll need anything at all. All in all it was all just bricks in the wall. All in all you were all just bricks in the wall" - Roger Waters 1979

is that fishers' ghost that you are talking about haste? there's a festival each year in cambletown that celebrates the legend. i can't remember the details of the story though.

I'm not sure of the name of the ghost j-swift but I would love to know if that is the ghost - it's bugged me all these years (like I said earlier, I love this sort of stuff).

Ok well this isn't an experience as such, never-the-less i think it's pretty interesting.
We have this old blown-up photograph hanging in our kitchen. It was taken in 1909, has been passed down to my dad through family etc. It features two men (butchers) outside the family butcher-shop. But when you look closer there are actually three men in the photo. One man, my dad's relation, is standing inside the doorway of the shop. However, this man was already dead when the photo was taken...
Please explain........

Wow, I've heard about such things on a number of occasions - very spooky

fark that one about the ghost on the side of the road that haste's friend picked up and the guy thought it was a dream is fuking scary!!!!! this whole thread has spooked me out!!!!
------------------
Bars.

About the photo thing, often when old photos are printed, the date that it is printed is recorded on the photo, not the date that it was taken. I think that this was actually the case for all photos back in the day. The photographer that printed the photo would put his stamp and the date he printed the photograph on the back. I am not saying that this is the explanation, but a possible one!!
smile.gif

Nick

hmmmm. I shall be more observant whilst out driving round the 'gong at night......

If looking for a house to rent isn’t a ball breaker as it is – the last thing you need is added spooky shit on top of that.
To set the scene – It’s a wonderful Friday afternoon, we jump into the batmobile and cruise out of the bronx and head for greener pastures – a place by the name of Buckley Manor (I shit you not). We pull up the drive way and the first thing that grabs my attention is the wooden sign on the front lawn – it reads Buckley Manor but easily could have read Essendon Clinic. Not thinking much of it we proceeded to the front double glass doors and reached for the door handle…..errr what door handle??? Hmmm we venture to the side of the house and notice a door, key fits and in we go. I'm overcome by an uneasy feeling from the rod go, but mention nothing to Chaos or Anjele just yet.
First room is on the left – a little room, way too small for a bedroom – a study of course – I just don’t remember study’s coming with a pair of matching walking sticks?? Again, thinking not much of this we proceed out of this room and into the main room – ohhh nice polished floor boards and look there’s those double glass doors we couldn’t get open – hey bonus there’s an exit sign above them. Ok I’m getting a little suss by now, but we soldier on.
On to the beautiful wooden staircase leading upstairs to a loft, as we are about to go up the stairs I notice two walking frames that old people use – ok I’m getting really suss now. Up the stairs we go and into the loft where there are two bedrooms – these are the narrowist rooms I have ever seen. On exiting one of the rooms I notice above the light switch and small red button with a little sign that says “Press for Nurse” – ok I’m starting to get freaked out now. As we are discussing what we have just seen at the top of the stairs we hear a very familiar noise – you know the sound that sneakers make when rubbed on a timber floor – the short squeak. We heard a few of these in no particular order – Ok I’m really freaking out now.
It’s brave Chaos that leads the way down the stairs only to get half way and come running back up when he notices that both me and Anjele are not behind him. We compose ourselves and head down the stairs. Down stairs at the main bathroom there a two toilet cubicles and a lime green shower and two hand basins. The other bedrooms down stairs were also narrow and with the Nurse alert button.
Errrr I think the real estate agent forgot to tell us something about the house. From the momment we walked into the house I was overcome from a uncomfortable uneasiness that become stronger as we moved around the house – discovering that the house was in actual fact an old peoples home explained a lot – no doubt people would have died in it. There was also a whole section of the house that was under lock ands key that was off limits to us – hmmmm makes you wonder.
------------------
CEO of B.O.A.R
Burnt Out Association of Ravers
Are you worthy of orange pants......?

MAN!
i'm all alone here, sitting infront of my puter. just finished reading ur story and i hear a noise in the kitchen!
Damn you haste!
i'm freaking the hell out!
eeeeeeeeeeeek!
p.S. >> luv ur stories.
------------------
...and that's why i fly on my own now! No one to impress, depress, out best or digest.

yeah.. intriguing stuff! i did a LOT of extensive reading about this stuff a few years ago and i had this wonderful book about it all.. except it mysteriously went missing (disapported as the book would say)and i've never seen it since!! (freaky)
The most viable theory about all this stuff is that of Recurring Spontaneous Kinetic Energy (RSPK), which are commonly called poltergeists. An intense energy which can cause things to move, unexplained noises etc etc. One of the most common characteristics is scratchings in the walls (like in milkybar's story!!!) Another thing is that it works in a 28 day cycle (which explains Haste's story) and is said to be triggered by the menstrual cycle.. (don't know how THAT relates to your story Haste, was your mum living with you at the time??) It explains why a lot of these weird happenings are more commonly than not focused around girls in their pre-teens on the verge of menstruating.. very strange indeed.
i have one such story but it sounds absolutely unbelievable - maybe another time..

Hmmm... heres one that might be a bit close to home for some...
This room (where I'm sitting now) seems to be haunted, as well as part of the next room. Both of our cats stare at the same (empty) places, and I often feel like theres someone behind me from the computer (where Im obviously typing this).
Feels strange typing this when said person feels like theyre watching over my shoulder.
The most stuff happens at this desk. Mostly, it's winds or a feeling of someone blowing or exhaling on my skin... neck or limbs mostly. Got my chair shaken a little while ago. Other things such as sudden chills, voices and sudden crying for no reason have been felt in this room... I thought it was me until my girlfriend brought it up with the same story a couple of months back, about the same area of the house.
My last house had nothing like this, and I always thought it'd freak me out. However, its been going on for ages (like a few years) and it doesnt worry me since Ive never felt threatened. Theres no feeling like Im wanted out or hated... mostly it just feels like sad watching.
Dont really blame you if you dont believe this... I wouldnt have a little while ago. Make of this post what you will. Funny thing is that I cant remember any of this when we were sleeping here a few years ago, although I was never in this room by myself then.

hey JaKoz.I have a room a bit like yours.Sometimes my g/f dogs will stare and howl at the empty space behind me!eek!what is it that they can see and we cant?
and like you said.Its like someone is behind you/me.It sometimes feals like they/he/she are passing through me or could be em just touching me.
and the scratching in the wall one night when i was stareing at it and nothing was there.No thats what made me believe there was a someone in my room.Still is.isnt there hastey?!? was ment to be his room! =P

hehehe now you know why I didn't choose that room - I knew about it long before I moved in
wink.gif

Don't be such a wimp, "Alice" hasn't hurt you yet
wink.gif

Thanks for the imput guys!!