Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bad Clubs

Energizer

Bluelighter
After just reading Supaspeeds thread I have decided to start a thread so that this type of thing never happens again. I will start:
Wild Bills - Southland: Pissed 18 years olds who dont care what they are listening to as long as they can also hear it on Triple M
21 Century Dance Club - Frankston: Quite a mixed crowd of pissed Surfers,Football players and Tradesmen. The two F's apply here, Fight or Fuck. If you dont pick up, that's ok, we'll fight instead.
Anywhere else ppl? I am sure there are a ton.

Any club where the DJs are advertised to be playing "the latest in commercial dance and retro".
Eg. Metro, Chasers, Chevron, Heat, QBH... The list is endless!!!

HA! Wild bills has 18 year olds!!! Most of them are lucky to have pubic hair!!
Ummmmm, anyway...
Transformers in Moorabbin has my vote (since Wild Bills was taken - that's 100% the worst place next to hell itself).
smile.gif

And remember: "Saturday nights at wild bills are OK!". At least that's what it says on the sign out the front.
------------------
"My wish is not to mean everything to everyone but to mean something to someone."

Ok let me see for the gold coast there is too many to name but I will just name the ones that come to mind first.
Cocktails and dreams/ The party -
heaps of cheesy music lots and lots of drunks that run on to the dancefloor when "mateing" songs like Monifah's do u really want to touch it song or salt'n'peppers push it comes on. So that they can show off their dirty dancing, butt pinching and gropping skills. Oh and the party u get a buffet of heavy metal and grunge music (and as I put it "Party by night, carpark by day") the places interior is literally just concrete, but then again they don't even allow them to drink out of glass cups because they are such ferals.
Then there is the drink which is the "cool" place to go and the bouncers at the door say that it is "full to capacity" just so that there is a line at the door to make it look "hard to get in" god it is funny watching chics in $700 dresses get pissed off their nuts and spill a stoli over themselves while trying to dirty dance with a guy that is ugly as hell but looks "rich" because of his thick gold chains.
You can also see 40 year olds dressed in hip "teenager" clothes that are sooo tight that they would need a clothes hanger to do up their flys hehe
ok enough of my bitching :p
------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

OK OK its not a club but since we have bagged Wild Bills and Transformers .. can I mention The Mentone Hotel also known as The Edgy and.. Jakes in Brighton. Jakes is full of class.. theres 3cms of sawdust on the floor so people can vomit in it!
Ahhh the clubs/pubs of the south eastern suburbs!

Oh shit yeah - Jakes!!! Is it too late for me to slide that one in between Wild Bills and Transformers?
Jakes is open really late (for an Alcohol based club), so everyone who goes there is already pissed to the point of vomiting before they even get in the door.
frown.gif

------------------
"My wish is not to mean everything to everyone but to mean something to someone."

Pleonastic.. Transformers closes at 3 then its like $8 taxi trip to Jakes to drink more.. guess who has done that trip before?
smile.gif
(long time before I discovered other places to go)

Shit! Jakes, I went there for a 21st bday party years ago. Man that place is one fucked up joint.
Another place: The Dave Hotel (no longer there) - Once saw a guy body slam a girl on the road in an all in brawl once.

Wild Bills : Puke barf don't make me sick
21st Century: I fucking hate that place.
Transformers: What I've heard is enough to stop me from going there for life
Jooce: Underage was enough to stop me from going there for life
Heat: I don't want to talk about that place
The Bridge Club: Fights galore. Do not go there if you don't know anyone there
Jake's: ROFL I went there once with a group of friends and we HATED IT.
Liquid: I went there with work wankers once and it was a typical Dandenong club. Full of dickheads.
Fuck the list is endless.

LOL!!!
smile.gif
JAKES!?! OMG!!!
Where else can you get 20 shots of syrup flavoured piss for $20... Now THATS how to pissed in style!!!
wink.gif

For Sydney UGh!
Cayotes and daves place( if thats still open ) Both in the crunulla area i think. full of red neck piss heads! major no no if ur not blond and drunk.
Anything on oxford street cept for sounds recoveries ( some ppl would like to differ) damn sleazy ppl everywhere and that dance they do . Reminds me of ZThat guy that did that song " Im to sexy for this shirt" )
Jackson on george, City rsl, Pavillion ( cept for recovery.
and Anywhere, where drunk ppl out number happy happy children
Some alcohol ppl just cant control themselves!

The ultimate in Sydney Shite...Drum Roll..
Revesby Workers Club....horaaay
On one night alone I counted a least 8 fights going on out the front of the Club ( all at the same time ) ..Fuck it was amazing..
And second place..... The CourtHouse Hotel - Oxford st Sydney...By Christ how could yah fit so many fucking loops in the one place..Truly a must see When in Sydney
Over and Out
RollaGuy...
[This message has been edited by BayCityRolla (edited 08 February 2001).]

Any club that plays fucking NRG or hard house...but that's just my lil' ol' opinion...

Perth:
The Zanzi bar - 17 year olds groping and throwing up on each other.
Metropolis City - Just an average night there involves Asian gang fights and stabbings.
Metropolis Freo - Aussie equivilent of Metro's city. White trash getting blind drunk and fighting.
Rise and Church - Plastic clubbers with their plastic glowstix and plastic whistles.

Melbourne:
Daves Place in Thomastown.
My memories of that place are limited to underage 'radiation' parties. I think the last time i went was when me and Robbie got pissed on ouzo essence and lemonade and i got kicked out. One place to go to if you are in the mood of picking up a 16 year old slut.
Metro: Hahah time. Actually the best TIME i had at time was watching NBG live. They rocked, and also seeing Anthony Pappa play.
Last time i went there was when it was billed as 'rave time' and it was a normal night.
How about Billiard Places?
Cue Club in Fawkner. This was where I witnessed for the first time in my life a potato gun being used to launch potatos onto the freeway from the carpark. Need I say any more?
------------------
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION:
B.T.S.O.M
www.mp3.com/serotone

Jooce: shut down after they discovered the ceiling was full of asbestos. oh, they also discovered it was a *shit club* too.
Cheers/toss the boss: The DJ from sat@metro plays there. It's where he tries out his funky "i can't beatmix but lets disguise it with my new efx500" routine. groovy. not.
Mountainview/glen waverly: thursday nights used to be fun till they turned off their airconditioning to make people drink more. The dj also shamelessly plays "Melt - be liquid" twice in one set on a regular basis..
Cue sportz/knox: there is *NO EXCUSE* for going to this joint after dark. just when you thought suburban trash could get no trashier.. it does!! but during the day it's pretty quiet, and the tables are in reasonably good condition.
on the other hand i must admit i have enjoyed these places before and will probably do it sometime again, it makes a good diversion to going out on drugs all the time.. and proves another point - if you are in good company you will usually have a good night regardless of the venue.
and to psyentist, President of the I-hate-NRG fanclub... take it easy man! the cheesy happy style brings a smile to our faces and isn't that what it's about??
smile.gif

dammit Luko i had dibs on cuesports and the mountain view!
i've also experienced the metro, wild bills, transformers, QBH, heat and cheers... must concur with everyone who paid out those clubs.
also i thought Silvers in toorak (on a thursday nite) might rate a mention in the "underage sluts", "turning off air-conditioning" and "cheap piss" categories.
it's worth it if you bust in thru the fire escape tho
smile.gif
(not that i've EVER done that)...
[This message has been edited by De Quincey (edited 08 February 2001).]

hehehhee....... the edgy.....unfortunately the one time i went there it seemed to be in the middle of school holidays..... aaaaghhhh......
redface.gif

back to perth for a sec, remmy, how could you forget these beauties:
the hippie club, '70s and '80s classics, and a shitload of drinkers.
the bog, i think the name says it all, (although i do sorta kinda remember a good night i had there once
frown.gif
).
paramount, first club i've seen the dj beat mix off of cd's, and the radio edits as well, no remixes here, (oh, besides the circuit in geraldon, but they're excused, it's in the country).
time, (for what?) lots of under age kiddies, and music ranging from nirvana to the latest pop trance sensation, all within 10 mins of each other.

*kicks herself* for forgetting the Mountain Spew.
How bout Daisys in Ringwood... one word.. BOGANVILLE!