• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Earthcore - Bulk Fun! (aka The Official Post-Earthcore Thread)

Tarsarlan

Bluelighter
So how would you sum up the Earthcore experience in one word?
Bulk
Just everyone who was there would agree, and if you were there and you don't, then man did you miss out!
I can't even begin to convey how awesome the Earthcore 5 day experience was. I quite seriously had the best time of my life, there has been no event in the 21 years of my life that I have enjoyed more, and I owe it to all the fabulous bluelighters who were there with me.
For the moment I'm just gonna give a general shoutout state by state, but there will be more to come...
Melbourne - The Melbourne Bluelight crew made a poor showing at the start with only MikeySammy, Jerox, THO and I turning up for the convoy (so we were bulk late too, that's not the point!
wink.gif
). But come New Years Eve we were in full showing, ready for some bulk partying as always! Thanks everyone for coming along and being there to party with me once again... A fun time, but when is it not?
Sydney - Thanks to the Swiftyvan crew for making it down to JB's bar the night before (seems like sooo long ago at this point...), hope it wasn't too cold for you down here.
wink.gif
'Twas great to finally be able to put some faces to names, and names to aliases
smile.gif
I had a great time with you guys and gals, I could almost believe you were Melbournites (almost, you don't dance as well as we do
wink.gif
)
Brisbane - You guys and gals are a right bunch of top horses! Most definately the best group of people I've ever had the pleasure to meet. I'm glad you enjoyed your time down here, and hope your trip back to Brissy in a safe one (Bulk rest/food/water/toilet breaks ok!
smile.gif
). Hope the trailer makes it back in one piece (or should that be the trailer tyres?
wink.gif
)
Anytime any of you are down in Melbourne, be sure to drop in, the door is always open for you (even if I have to kick my housemates out >:/)
Ahh Earthcore, not something I'd want to go on forever (I don't think anyone was in total control on Wednesday morning so you all know what I mean
wink.gif
) but certainly something I'll be doing again...
For now that is all I have to say, my brain, and moreso my body needs a lot more rest, so signing off for now...
-Tarsarlan aka Who-died-and-made-me-Team-Leader?
P.S: The Piglet started another Earthcore thread over here but since he called it his experience, I'm making this one the official one... ;P
...And why isn't it in the Meetups forum? Well, there's gonna be a few Earthcore threads once everyone recovers, some non-meetups related, so why not keep them all together in the one forum?
Disclaimer: This was more of a camping trip than a "rave". What I mean by that was that just camping out with a great bunch of people was what it was all about for me... There was some awesome music, but not that much... And the setup wasn't that great... More on this to follow...
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 04 January 2001).]

yep, yep, yep.........although .Tarsalan, i don't recall seeing you standing up for more than 2 minutes, mwahahhahh!!!
wink.gif

i had the best time as well, but couldn't handle the heat very well. the phil k set on nye midnight was awesome. everyone had the biggest grin on their face. the pills that made the round were fucken unreal, and i am still recovering form an 11 hour rushing experience!!! *quiver*..
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

i agree meeting the brisbane crew was an experience. "chopped", was that it?????
wink.gif

sorry, that i never really got into a real social mood and made an effort to talk to everyone........i feel bad about that! thanks to all you guys to going thorugh the trouble of getting the tent..... and the rubber chicken............mwahahha, and the little vibrating "rocky" form the chicken run! i am still cracking up about that one!
A. and C., thanks for letting us use the tent on monday night. it was a heaven sent gift!!!
smile.gif

spiral and morrpheusDaq.......what can i say!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

lets all do it again sometime, huh?????
wink.gif

the meff

I must say the chill tent was really awesome and lots of effort was made into making it a really comfy one. Really happy to meet everyone there.
You guys really ROCKED!! I didn't really had much time talking to everyone as I was always running ard and doing stuff!!! But I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Met so many many nice, wondeful and weird ppl .... hehehe
smile.gif
smile.gif

I had a great time down at the river too!!!! The water is so refreshing. I'm glad that I spent the last hours of ecore at the river with THO and some ppl that I met down there. Had great conversations and of course had loads of fun in the water.
Mikey: Thanks for giving us a ride up to
Ecore.
Pink: Thanks for the gloves ... ehehe
smile.gif
smile.gif

We will try it again.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Sim^kin: Rest up and you are such great fun ... especially the mission we had to the toilet .... heheheheee
smile.gif

And also to the rest of the BL .... all of you are so much fun .... when are we going to do it again?????
I just wish that there were more shades!
We all have to do it again and this time I'm sure it will be just as fun if not more!
smile.gif

------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

Just finished writing up a journal of the last week, and there sure was a lot going on during the last few days!
Speaking of journals, HappyCamper had a book that we all scribled bulk assorted crap into, so if any of the Brissy crew have access to a scanner and a program that can convert it all into a PDF, post it! (I want a copy of it and don't wanna havta come up to Brissy everytime I wanna see it... though it'd be a good excuse to travel up there
wink.gif
)
There's also gonna be bulk classic photos!
wink.gif

Anyway, while I wait for everyone else to get home and to recover enough to stumble infront of a computer, I just thought I'd say a few thank yous...
Haste: Thanks for booking the Chill Tent
Brissy crew: Thanks for transporting the Chill Tent and being an immense help in putting it up.
MikeySammy: Thanks for helping to get assorted things organised, for driving me around at the start, for trying to help get me a lift home and for everything else which I couldn't list all of 'cos it'd take ages
smile.gif

Swifty van crew: Thanks for giving me a lift back to Melbourne, I don't think I coulda handled a bus trip back by myself...
Everyone else: Thanks to those who contributed to the Chill Tent fund. At the end I was $5 short, but once we got the deposit back I ended up being $35 over, so I'm gonna donate that $35 to Bluelight. And thanks for adding what items you could to enhance the atmosphere in the Chill Tent... Those decorations rocked
smile.gif

And a big big Bulk thank you to everyone for making Earthcore the best experience of my life!

i agree with everything that is written above, except the bits i don't agree with.
earthcore was bulk???
wink.gif

Well Earthcore was alot of fun and the chill tent went down a real treat - actually in that sun it was a god send!!
Some people I would like to thank:
Tarsarlan, MikeySammy and the Brissie Crew: All you guys totaly rock!!! A big thank you to you all for the immense effort that you went to supply us with the chill tent!! THANK YOU!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

MunkE - At last my furry friend, we make it to a bsuh doof together, so happy to see you there
smile.gif

Sydney Crew - I'm sorry I didn't spend more time with you all but what time I did was alot of fun!! Yaytima bigggg hugzzzzz to you
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Finn and Bananafish - You both made my Earthcore for reasons beyond words - Thank You
smile.gif
smile.gif
(Sorry Bananafish I forgot all about your smurf
wink.gif
)
Pink - where you following me?
wink.gif
Always a great pleasure dude!! Simkin nice to see you there and smiling so much
smile.gif

HappyCamper and Peeking Duck - so much fun keeping the chill tent alive with you too, even though you both left me for two minute noodles. Also thank you for the jump start when I was leaving
smile.gif
smile.gif

Big Warm Hugz to me Melbourne Family - Meth, Fireal, Spiral (so good to see you again), MorpheusDaq
smile.gif
smile.gif

Anyone I missed, I'm real sorry, not intentional at all. I wished I could have spent more time with you all, but as fate would have it, it didn't happen. I'm sure we will all bump into each other again
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thank you
Hastey
smile.gif

I haven't made it home yet... still somewhere on the south coast of nsw.
Mmmmmmmm..... EARTHCORE!
I guess this is just a bump. Still soooo much to process.
All will be much clearer in a couple of days, perhaps my brain will even be functioning again (well kind of!)
wink.gif

damn!
what a week,
or rather 120 hours of fractured conciousness where we had nothing to think about but celebrating the new year and having bulk fun.
i'm still rebuilding my frame of mind, i'll be back don't u worry
smile.gif

now where did i leave my medication?? lol
:p
i've uploaded my digi cam photos from EC,
check them here http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~ilo/ec

j_swift: sorry that I missed you and your brother and the rest of the Sdyney crew on thrus night. I was too tired and fell asleep really early.
Still need more rest to regenerate some new brain cells and recuperate my body!!!
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

well uhh, as with most of us, im still in full recovery mode at the moment. have been sleeping lots and doing little else.
brain is .. uhh .. i cant think !
anyway, i will return and make a proper reply once im back to normal (if i ever do feel normal again hehe)
great photos j swift !
you seem to have somehow captured the earthcore feeling in those photos - !
------------------
..welcome to the techno goes bush eucalyptus nightclub called earthcore

YAY! The first set of pics! ...Bring em on!
Nice! ...But where was that spa? How come Mr. Fist gets to enjoy a spa but the rest of us miss out?
wink.gif

And Look! All my gear made an appearance in the group photo from the last day! YAY!

hey jerox, i'll defintely be in melb again thats for sure. i've had a taste of the good life and i WANT MORE GODDAMNMIT!!!
tars didn't you check out the spa stage at EC? damn you missed out, loin cloth clad ppl bearing peeled grapes and wine.
wink.gif

that photo was from and apartment that hamlet and miss piggy were minding, a big thankyou for inviting us around for the afternoon guys! that place was very lush.
i'll have to make thumbnails and a webpage for the photos. it's a bit hard to navigate atm....and some of those shots are just plain dodge!
[This message has been edited by j_swift (edited 06 January 2001).]

T
HANK
YOU
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

is the word for everyone. Really nice meeting you people. It was amazing and unreal, especially the sunrise, sunset and the river. My first new year's eve earthcore and definitely wont be my last one. Well my brain still pretty fried. i'm still in recovering mode too
frown.gif
sighzz!
Anyway i just wanted to thank a few people
MikeySammy: Thanks for the ride to earthcore. Really nice meeting you. Hope we can do it again. Oh yeah i went through the MPEG video. UNREAL MATE
smile.gif

Pink: Thank for the ride back and sharing the tent. i promise next new year i'll be fully prepared. You're such a nice a guy! What you've done is really appreciative. Thanks mate
smile.gif
smile.gif

Sim^kin: Too stoned to take walk with u that nite. SORRY but i was kinda funny.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Happycamper: You rock! enjoyed talking to you in the purple SILK tent.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Cantfeelmylegs: You're so fun too! Really make me laugh my assoff!
smile.gif

j_swift: Nice meeting yah. And offering me your hot water on the first nite. That did helped me from freezing!
smile.gif

The rest of the BL people. NICE MEETING YAH and thankyou for everything. CHEERS
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

~BuBBleGUm EffeCts~
[This message has been edited by THO (edited 06 January 2001).]

i think bulk is the word to describe it all... bulk fun, bulk company, bulk drugs
smile.gif
one of the funnest weeks of my life.
it all starts with a getafix, progresses through smiley's and yonnex's, then bulk G come new years morning. new years day nite saw a well needed brain sleep only to wake up to a plate of goey and more G alllll nite long.
it was soooo sad to leave all you guys on new year's morning, it was like watching my best friends for years depart. but i think we made the right choice to head home and not spend another nite in melbourne.
before anything else i need to spill my undying thankyou to the brissie crew. without you guys i woulda been up the mitchell river without a paddle
wink.gif
it wasn't just the tent it was the company, the occasional puff of alaskan salmon and the goodwill. u guys know you have 2 unquestioning slaves in sydney whenever you're down this way. thanks heaps guys
smile.gif
smile.gif
couldn't have done it without ya.
smile.gif

to the rest of my sydney crew hope you guys had a safe trip home. big thanks to cosmic and yaytima (u guys know why
wink.gif
) noticed you didn't get rid of many of your flyers there, the box was still full !!! oh yeah and for the watermelon too.
smile.gif
to j-swift and nick, you guys cut it sooo sick !!! brotherly team of dancefloor carving styles side-by-side !! awesome, had many sick times with you guys at the main floor, eating dust
smile.gif
and to fataliss for making every situation so comfortable to slide in to. can one ever forget finn and bananafish??? you guys saved us on the last morning there, helping us make our decision and leading us halfway there. hope you guys made it home safely, we did
smile.gif
smile.gif
be sure i'll be seeing all you guys soon
smile.gif
smile.gif

as much as i was dissapointed in the pre-EC breakfast/convoy/thinghy (4 melb ppl only
frown.gif
), you guys undoubtedly made up for it at the event. although to anyone who wasn't there reading this the melbournites didnt quite put on the show they promised us :p
thanks heaps to tars and mikey, two of the best ppl you'll ever meet
smile.gif
and thanks you guys for making my girl feel so welcome, she's kinda shy by nature but she really liked you guys
smile.gif
smile.gif
cheers as well to munke, pink (you're a classic mate
smile.gif
, soma for his constant funnies, simkin, and icantfeelmylegs who despite our short meeting is one of my clearest, best memories, cheers again dude for listening
smile.gif
and to the 2 BL's who drove out to EC with mikey, i can only remember your names and not your BL nick's, but you guys were great fun, and great dancers.
one of the best new years i've had, and are ever likely to add. can't wait to get my fotos developed, hope i got you all in at one time or another.
cheers everyone for a great week,
tony (your newest G disciple)
smile.gif

Ok, time for some shout outs! I think I've covered all the bluelighters I ran into... If I've forgotten anyone, let me know and I'll sort it out
wink.gif

MorpheusDAQ
Seriously man, do you always have to turn up to these parties and ruin them for me?! Next time just stay home so I can have a bit of fun ok? hehe, great to party and talk shit with you as always, and it's always fun to crap on about something and be the only two who have any idea what we're on about
smile.gif

Spiral
Glad you made it back in time for EC, a bush doof just wouldn't have been the same without you! Thanks for the company and the chats, but if you would not try to crack onto me all the time I'd be a little more comfortable around you
wink.gif

MikeySammy
Why didn't you tell me Earthcore was so much fun?
wink.gif
I now know what you meant when you were saying how excited you were in JB's bar. I know I'm gonna go insane with impatience around the same time next year
smile.gif

Jerox and THO
So did ya end up buying and using all the supplies you made a list of at JB's bar?
wink.gif
Didn't see you two all that much during the day, I guess that was when you were down at the river
smile.gif
Loved the staff with the skull at the end
biggrin.gif

Simkin
Nah that's alright, don't come say hi to me when you arrive, nah I don't mind, nah seriously it's fine...
*grumblemumblegrumble*
Hehe, just kidding
smile.gif

Pink
Thanks for the offer of G at the end... Had I been in a bit of a better state I might have accepted
wink.gif

Munke
Next time don't hog the Lilo for so long or I might havta deflate it on ya! ...yeah ok, I wouldn't do that, 'cos then I wouldn't be able to use it would I? Seriously tho, was good to get out and party with ya, and that river was awesome wasn't it?
Soma
If there is such a thing as too much G and bulbs, you showed how to get there
wink.gif
Good to see ya having fun while doing it tho... And what's a bulb whore?
wink.gif
Working on the Pill Testing stall was a blast... really interesting to see all the different pills go through... so many speedbombs tho
frown.gif

~Bill
The best quote of the whole event on the last day, and you were prolly tripping hard and the time so I'd believe it if you were serious... Yes, even the clouds were scattered
wink.gif

Hamlet
So how'd the fishing go? The fishing rod made it back, but you didn't, so I just assumed the fish had caught you instead
wink.gif
'twas great partying with you as it always is
smile.gif

MissPiggE
Always and ever a pleasure to see you. Next time I come to you when I want a big tent organised!
Meth
I wasn't sitting down that much! Ok, maybe I was, but that's not my fault! I can't help it if so many people wanna talk to me all the time!
wink.gif

Fireal
I think we're destined to only run into each other if we're both heading somewhere with other people and one of us, either us or our friends, doesn't want to stop. And I'm usually with a girl, and you're with MorpheusDaq... what's with that?
wink.gif

Bedle
YAY! Glad you made it, even if it was a bit late... Freaked me out when Maxi told me you were here and that he set up your tent... I was like "What? How? Where? How'd you know her?!?"
biggrin.gif

ican'tfeelmylegs
*Big Hugs* Whenever that Interstate Dance-off happens (hopefully sometime this millenium
wink.gif
) you better be there and show off that Check-Your-Shoe-For-Dog-Poo move! That rocks! ...Awesome to meet ya, will definately havta party together sometime soon!
Adz-o-Rama
Didn't get to talk to ya, but at least I got to meet you
smile.gif

Haste
Next time get there eariler and get a spot in some shade! ...oh that's right, there wasn't any shade anywhere!
hehe, in that case, you're forgiven!
wink.gif
I don't think we woulda found you without that blue lantern, tho it coulda caused some damage when Mikey saw it and sped up past everyone... Luckily there weren't many tents around
smile.gif

Atomica and Asymmetry
Great work with the Pill Testing stall, and if you need any help in the future I'll be up for it! Hope I didn't cause too much concern when I crashed in the Chill Tent in the morning, I was fine, just a little tired...
wink.gif

Oceanboy
Stay away from those Christmas Beetles, they're bad for your health! (just kidding
wink.gif
)
J-Swift and Nick
I think you were the only two who actually ate well out of the whole Bluelight bunch
smile.gif
Will havta drop in for a meal when I'm in Sydney next
wink.gif

Yaytima
Yay! When you walked into JB's bar I kinda thought you looked familiar but I wasn't too sure... It didn't click that you were part of the sydney crew, even tho I'd seen a pic of you with the sydney crew... Good to see you up and about and dancing around when you weren't G'd out
wink.gif

Cosmic Seadog
I'll never be able to look at those malelovent green lasers again! ARGH!
wink.gif
Was great to meet someone with as dry as sense of humour as mine can sometimes be. Thanks for wandering around with me on NYE, and thanks for the G
smile.gif

Fataliss
I havta say you provided the most entertainment during the whole event. Never a dull moment when you were around, 'specially after you got your hands on Mr. Fist
wink.gif
...Thanks for watching the sun rise with me, even tho we were facing the wrong way
wink.gif

Tony and Marika
Well done on getting out to the Coburg Lake for the breakfast/whenever-we-turn-up meetup
smile.gif
Was a surprise and a huge pleasure to meet you two, even without drugs I felt like I'd been friends with you for ages
biggrin.gif
Hope ya had a safe trip back to Sydney... Will havta drop in when I'm up there...
Finn and Bananafish
Was very nice to meet two such cheery girls... I'm sorry I didn't get a whole lot of time to talk to you two, but it was none-the-less fun
smile.gif
('cept for a little rumour spreading, I think it was Finn who told me about that rumour?
wink.gif
)
Tribaltrancer and Sunflower
Didn't get to talk to you much, prolly 'cos you were hiding in ya tent all the time
wink.gif
...Thanks heaps for the cd's they're bloody awesome!
biggrin.gif

HappyCamper
AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!! *running-tackle-hugs*
So f'n glad I got to meet you bud! You won't believe how much I was bulk hanging out for you and the rest of the Brissy crew to get down! And you didn't disappoint me (well not much anyway
wink.gif
) Ouch! Hey! I was kidding, put that light sabre away!! *sigh* I don't think we actually got a proper photo of a light sabre fight
frown.gif
...Ah well, I'll just havta bring mine up to Brissy and try again
smile.gif
We also didn't drag a bean-bag up the the dance floor while we were chopped... Ok then, that's two trips up to Brissy that I gotta make now
wink.gif
Bags getting bulk chopped with you again!
PeakingDuck
Fuck yeah! That kinda sums it up pretty well doesn't it
wink.gif
I must say you're very lucky that the alien didn't get brought up with you guys, 'cos me and ww7 had some plans for him that you might not have been too keen on... Wouldn't be surprised if she denied it, but you know what the girl is like
wink.gif

ww7
What? What'd I say? *evilgrin* Seriously tho, you're a top horse if I do say so myself
wink.gif
Bags splashing around with you in the water anytime, 'cept next time I won't be letting my guard down to demonstrate how the water gun can sound like a bulberator...
smile.gif
BTW, I don't think I'm addicted to Medic, but if I am, it's all your fault!
wink.gif

Maxi
Nice work on the tents, but I guess they don't call you Tent Boy for nothing
wink.gif
Was great partying with ya, hope you enjoyed ya time in Melbourne as much as I enjoyed having you and the rest of the crew down here
smile.gif
Sorry we didn't stay to watch the sunrise with you, just the weird music and the atmosphere under those tents-that-weren't-there was too much
frown.gif

Fylar
Baaa! ...he ya damn tripper! didn't get to see you all that much, but it was fun when I did... Glad the recovered ok from ya tripping episode on the first day or whenever it was
smile.gif
Did ya end up finding the other walkie talkie?
wink.gif

Roamer
Man I need you back here! These flys are getting worse! They're out of control!!! hehehe
Don't worry about that showerhead, I got a new one, so no-one will even know the difference
wink.gif

Lozz
Ya shoulda brought the alien down! I had a perfect plan and everything...
wink.gif

So what happened to my pancake breakfast? Ya better make up for it when I come up to Brissy to visit!
wink.gif

Blue Kitten
I had to save the best for last, hope you don't mind
wink.gif

So many things made my Earthcore Experience special, but you were definately my highlight. You've got to be the most fun-to-hang-around-with person I know. I'm not embarrased to say that I trully bulk miss you like hell already, and can't wait to come up to Brisbane to see you again. What? The rest of the Brissy crew? Oh yeah, I wanna see them again too!
wink.gif
I sure hope that last photo of us turns out well, not that I'd need a photo to remember you... (oooo, cheesy cliché or what?
wink.gif
) Bags getting chopped under the stars with you again sometime... soon... Along with the Blue Kitten Tail of Death (if it's replaced
frown.gif
) BTW, I saw you make a couple of attempts at the Melbourne shuffle at the market stage when Phil K was sposed to play... Keep trying, you'll get it one day
wink.gif
(Nah seriously, you're a great dancer, no need to change at all). I could go on for a long time, but I've taken up enough space already, so in closing I'll just say, yeaah... eeehhhh... heh... meh!
wink.gif
*big hugs* *mwah*
*sigh*
So many memories...
*bulk sigh*
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 07 January 2001).]

pppffttt...
u earthcore-ppl think ur just so much better than us non-earthcore-ppl, don't ya??? all these shout outs and stuff!
hA!!
who? me? jelouse cause i missed out on all the fun? wut the? never!
*walks off*
------------------
~~It can't rain all the time~~

oowww noo my poor li'l shadow.. i still luv you P ! and i know how hard you tried to get there .. *hugz*
smile.gif

OKAY
i'm going to crawl out of bed and try to make an attempt at a post-earthcore reply.
though i dont think i can do what tarsy did with shoutouts to everyone .. too much to say to soo many people !
one things for sure, im missing you all already!
first and foremost, i have to give my all-time biggest THANK YOU to the brisbane crew for making it so far, and for transporting the tent, for setting it up, for bringing soo many supplies for the interior, and then on the last day clearing it out, pulling it down (whilst people such as myself were too wrecked to help at the time), and taking it back to Hazza's in Melbourne, and the whole time being so humble about the whole deal ..
YOU ARE ALL COMPLETE LEGENDS AND I WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO THANK YOU ENOUGH for all the effort you guys put in to make the whole adventure one that i'll never forget.
we owe you big time.
second big thank you goes to Tarsy - for sitting up until all hours of the morning at JBs bar that night waiting with me for Hamlet.. and that was before we even started the adventure! thanks for all your organisation..
I had the best week up there at earthcore..
the area they held it at wasnt too visually spectacular (and without the river i think i wouldnt have been able to handle it) but that didnt drag it down too much!
so many fuckin memories ..
so many new friends ..
such a great new years eve, being a source of endless entertainment for you interstate visitors with my 'melbourne shuffle' dancing style ..
smile.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

i swear i'm gonna come up north to both sydney and brisbane one day when i get off my ass, get a job, earn some money, and pay off all my debts.. (so dont get too excited too soon hehe uhhh *mehh..*)
anyway .. as i was saying .. when i come up north i'll come with you guys to some party and get going with the shuffling thing and you can show all your friends..
they'll be like, "hahahahhh what the fucks wrong with that guy?!"
and you can just whisper in all their ears "he's from melbourne.."
you could even like charge people.. 50c to see the funny-lookin-melbourne-dancing-boy ..
i want to ask you all, please either get your photos on the net and give us the link (like j_swift has already done) or scan them onto your computer and email me them ..
i want to see all the photos.
and i also want my own copy of the golden book. so as soon as you have the chance, please make us a copy of it.
That week was really something special for me. Just being a part of something so big - which it was .. not just cause it was new years and i had so many people to hug and celebrate with .. not just cause we were at a huge festival with thousands of people camping .. but cause i made new friends, had a fuckload of fun, and laughed so much at some points that it hurt ..
hahahhhhahaha... planet-pearshape...
uhhh geeezz ..
Thanks for all the fun guys -
Melbourne peeps - not sure when i'll be out and about again, it'll be a while til i come out of therapy ..
And Interstaters - keep in touch! i'll be heading north as soon as i get a chance!
miss you all already!
------------------
..welcome to the techno goes bush eucalyptus nightclub called earthcore

TARS: I did manage to finsh almost everything from the list I made!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

brissy ppl
You guys ROCKED!!! Thanks for carrying the chill tent to ecore and back again!!
Happycamper: You are so funnie and really sorry about not telling you about the "water"till afterwards.
Blue kitten: You are such BULK fun!!! Really nice knowing you!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peeking duck: Thanks for lending me your sunnies!!!
Sdyney ppl
Glad you guys came!!! Sorry that I didn't soent much time with anyone as I was always running ard with my barefoot ..... ahhahaaa.... u guys have to make it here again and we have loads of fun again!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Me and THO were always going on little missions here and there. I just love the nature so I spent quite abit of time walking, climbing and swimming .....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

So happy to meet so many BLians!!! I'm going back soon for holidays and to see my family. Wait for me to come back and WE WILL ALL ROCK TOGETHER!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
EARTHCORE
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ~jerox~ (edited 07 January 2001).]

there is some mega industrial bulk missage happening for fataliss right now
frown.gif

thanks to everyone for the memories I am so going to visit you all
This is wierd but describing my time at EC is impossible.....words fail me !!! (WTF words failing fataliss, bulk issues with that
wink.gif
)

too bulk chopped to write right now *wicked grin*
some interesting things on our journey back nothwards ..... i cant reveal anything right now (the pear shape has spies everywhere) but lets just say we have SOMAS tent... will exchange for bulk-G
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
and we nearly spent the night in the watch-house
bye my pretties until my brain regroups A-GAIN
bk
(brainless kitty)
btw: we went out chopping last nite
smile.gif