• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Earthcore - Bulk Fun! (aka The Official Post-Earthcore Thread)

i can't beleive some of you crazy peeps have been on the stuff again since. u brisbane ppl after your mission home, you go again??? thats some hard yards plus some..
smile.gif
daym.
hey i know you all wanna hear this so i'm gonna say it, i only just did my washing today, the 11th !!! HA !! it was the most stinking pile of dirt i have ever seen, it took bulk powder and bulk washes to get it clean. note2self - don't take white clothes to earthcore.
i've since caught up with all ma buddies who passed on earthcore.. they were happy to see me alive (i hope). and they're all coming next year coz my story was so cool
smile.gif
hehe.
tony
smile.gif

p.s. all you ppl rock, way too hard for me to keep up
wink.gif

------------------
now is the time....

*patiently awaits the posting of photos while sitting amid a pile of shredded paper, rolled up wads of paper, and numerous assorted origami figures*
I guess its better than twiddling my thumbs until I wear away the skin...

Lol to all you people you are all bulk a+ horses you all rock your all awesome god I can't remember any names but I am sure no one could remember mine purely because of the fact I didn't sit still for more than 5 mins at a time, *jaw shaking* "I gota go on a mission*. Lol to all your people you rock
Tarz: a big thankyou for opening your house to our skanky arses, and allowing us to sleep and ressurect our heads to the rightfull places.
Fat TonY: Man many thanks to you and your g/f for you acted like chilled mexicans with sombreros, and giving me g, I thank you very much.
Soma: Dude if I was launching a space rocket you would be commanding it, hell I though I had bulb whored but I saw you man you take the cake, god thankyou for the g, and being scattered and creating a conversation with you and your bulb marraige g/f. That consisted of "hellllooooo" and occasionally going ahhh when I walked past.
Spiral: It was good to see a recognised face amongst a crowd of awesome horses, good to see you again.
Aquaboy: Man I hope you got back home allright, just remember, those beetles are canivorous they will bite your head off
smile.gif
Fataliss: Lol I don't think I ever laughed so hard in the speed scattered state I was in lol, mr fist he is a dude, and the adventures of him, lol I am still realing in pain from laughing so hard.
J swift and nick: Dudes lol you guys rock nick man you are such a loopy character, you have to come up to brisbane some time man, and we can to some shit funny stuff, and you can experience the full range of my scatter hats. Lol man big hugs for keeping up for my missioning state I was in. You are a dude, and lol I never thought anyone could out eat me but you did well guys, *looks up with fly swatter in hand, looks over sees jswift cooking up a storm on portable camp top" lol gota love that you guys rock, and how was the j?
Yaytima, thankyou so much for just I don't know just being really nice and sitting down and taking great intrest when I began to talk about how many flies I had swatted have to see the photo you have off me :p ..
Lol to everyone else
BANNAFISH, where art thou bannafish I probably ran into you a few times but hell I don't think I got propley introduced to you, I know I kept on thinking light sabre fights and kept bugging hc where is bannafish, and he kept on saying somewhere down there, I looked out and saw tents and began to walk hell knows where I ended up :p BUt god I had the lightsabre at the ready and I am sure I would have taken to the trees and started yelling jub jub to passing people......
Lol to all you people thankyou for making my short time there most memorable and being so friendly and just overall wonderfull
If anyone has seen a white rave jacket with orange lining in it, could you please email me at [email protected] as I have lost it and as anyone would tell you "man roamer everything on you glows :p"
Take care and lotza love
Jebediah Springfield: Know ye who read this, there is more to my life than history records. Firstly, I did not tame the legendary buffalo. It was already tame. I merely shot it.
Roams.............

got back half of my earthcore photos today ..
man everyone looks so fucked !
i wonder why !
i even have evidence of mr fist break-dancing post-earthcore at our beloved melbourne nightclub soulaar.
once i find someone down here in melb who currently has a scanner i will be displaying them for everyone..

roams
Mate, I looked all over the place for you!
Alas, my mate and evil twin brother Zaius left our (okay, okay, his!) lightsabres back with the Jawas on Tattooine!!! I therefore was forced to defend myself and the Rebel Alliance at Earthcore with my bare hands and raw Jedi skill and Force, my only weapon a single scaly claw I managed to wrest from one of those crazy damned Gungans haunting the river to bother the Carnies up on the hill!!!
Thankfully, the Force was with me, and I am a sabre-wielding Jedi-mistress par excellence, and you may all rest in the luxury of the liberty that I have now ensured for you all!! The Dark Lords are dead! The Dark Lords are dead! All rise up and rejoice in your freedom!!
bananafish
wink.gif

alright, alright, bloody impatient melbourne people (or person
wink.gif
) ..... grrrrrrrrr
wink.gif

maxi has scanned in all 72!!!!! of my photos so expect bulk piccies soon (were going to scan today, sunday, but got sidetracked with the g (YEAH!!!!!!
smile.gif
) and being scattered silly-buggers (for a change!!)
but the photos ARE coming (and so is my earthcore summary post ...... so stay tuned!!)
bk
---------------
forgotten golden earthcore moment
the first night when we're all gathered around the trailer (me doing bulbs under the stars ..... WOW) when suddenly, from the distance, comes the spontaneous and syncronised singing of a group of guys ....
FIVE GOLDEN RINGS
then silence .... i think we all looked at each other to make sure everyone else had heard before a mass group crack-up ensured.
we heard the same line several more times that night, no other lyrics from the song and always completely out of the blue.
smile.gif

i believe that cosmic_seadog has finally pulled his finger out and gotten some film developed - so as soon as one of us can find someone with a scanner (j_swift?) there are going to be some BULK photos.....hehe - expect new installments in the adventures of mr. fist soon!
and i'm sorry i haven't posted a bulk 'my EC experience' thingy, but i'm lazy and there are too many of you who left good impressions
smile.gif

(fly-swatters and trippers and g-whores, oh my!
tails and nails and whales, oh my!)
smile.gif

YAY!
------------------
~~What? What time is it?~~

you really know you've been gone a long time when it takes 15min to remember your correct password and username...or maybe its the drugs.
Anywho the point is I'm back, and what better a thread to mark my return than this glorious bulk of a beast-as im sure it will become-.
earthcore...earthcore...earthcore, it echoes in my deafened ears as I recall every little experience that now defines this word.
and how many of them there are, to retell each one would neither do them justice nor allow us to leave our computers for the next decade, such is the scope of the adventure had by all.
So let us instead call upon the words of the great brisbane crew who in the year 2000 coined the phrase
"bulk fun!"
if motivation returns I may at some stage attempt a shout out, but for now let me just say...
... thanks to everyone for a wiked week,
and that
S.U.N PROJECT FUCKING ROCK!!!!!!!
oh and I shall be in sydney from the 19th to the 22nd, so i expect to be seeing a few of you there, and I say it's time for my final showdown with Mr fist!
------------------
"its ok to be jealous, not everyone can be me"

what fun! (yes, asym and i were there too) altho i didnt get to meet everyone. somehow, as usual, we were scattered and everywhere but where everyone else was hehe. the messiest e/core i've ever had.. but to all those i met (and those i met several times, each time identical to the first - ah memory loss, ah e!) it was so good to meet you!!
smile.gif
and thanks to everyone for an awesome time.
everyone come back to melb so we can do it over again
smile.gif

i have some photos, one magical day i'll maybe find time to scan em
smile.gif

=)

damn you earthcorians..
my cherry is about to popped.. ive lived in adelaide long enough my 1 year in melbourne has taught me one thing... brain stem reattachment is totally neccesary when moving from south australia to somewhere with a population bigger than the local highschool and parties that arent held in muscle-T nightclubs....
thats right.. this candy apple ass is saying au revoir to civilization as we know it in snobby old melbourne and doing the preverbial booty all the way to earthcore on the 3rd... the doctor ordered a techno, goa and dnb injection stat and well... i just cant refuse a damn big needle in the arm when i see one (no smacky implications there btw) .... so i hope to see you BL's there and return to do the melbourne shuffle...
ruski's a comin' and hes not bringing reality with him!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

time for some juice drinking, pill popping, over exciting, nitrous inhaling, beat dancing, goa trancing, dnb prancing, techno banging, g tasting, meat wasting (convaluted crap writing) all adventerous, sun burning fun!!!

Photos people, photos!
If I see one more post that doesn't contain a link to some bulk awesome photos, I swear I'll lose the plot! And twice in one week isn't a good thing, not good at all, so help me maintain my sanity and post those pics!!!
Disclaimer: This was really just an excuse to bump the thread, I'm not really gonna go insane, honest!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 16 January 2001).]

i know...i'm a slack arse for not replying sooner (i have many excuses ready...). i just wanted to say what a wonderful time i had at earthcore. thanks to everyone who was there, specially to those i got to meet and have bulk fun with.
i was a bit shocked by the weather variations on the first few days/nights. i was sick when we arrived and the hot days and freezing cold nights didn't do it any justice but i think taking a few illegal substances cured me...until we got back to brissy (i now have the same virus i had before earthcore as well as infected sinuses. damn speed for drying out mucus membranes!!! >
frown.gif
)
anyway, i'm not going to do a big thank you to each person that was there (please forgive my laziness - it's my first week back at work
frown.gif
speaking of work - i'm getting a promotion!!
smile.gif
)
one big special thanks to tarsy for everything. you're a top horse!
smile.gif

it was great to meet everyone else. can't wait for you ALL to come up to brissy for adventjah (yes - i expect everyone one of you to come up here. if not for adventjah, then any time).
take care all
smile.gif

Finn: I'm serious, I'll lose the plot! I'll do it, don't test me!!!
wink.gif

ww7: Awww shucks...
redface.gif
...you're a top horse too!
biggrin.gif

P.S: *ahem* I don't see anymore photos...

ok..ive been seriousley slack....and im only replying now.......but my earthcore experience...well.....it was brilliant
smile.gif
..from wen we first arrived and pitched out tents in the middle of no where..i thort to myself.....im not getting lost this time!..im going to a spot where everyone will see us!
wink.gif
...so then i went wandering and found the bluelight village...i would have prefered to be there..but no matter..it was great to meet all u guys that i hadnt met b4..and the ones i already had..nice to see yas again..too many names to mention......i particually enjoyed my first nite on acid lying in the tent..watching mikey play with the reality ball..my eyes going crazy..and to whoever broyght that smiley face thing on the wall..thanx..i enjoyed it too
smile.gif
..the other huge memories i have..are the heat..omg....no shadeeee..and it was so hot..i needed sleep one arvo..ended up in my boot..was the coolest place i could find....absolutley loved the river....top spot...was pretty fun getting washed half way down the waterfall thing with the tube round me and getting stuck half way..spose i needed a spa to fix my achin muscles tho...its all good...and the nite......i just love lying back lookin at the stars...so many out there..cant beat the country
smile.gif
.......i loved wandering round at nite...and spotting a bluelighter in the crowd..havin a good chat..seems like we were everywhere....it deffinatley made the whole experience so much better for me
smile.gif
smile.gif
..and umm thats bout all i can think of..took a longggg time to recover..but im all good now..and ready for the next
smile.gif
..hope to see some of yas there again
------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

If I don't get a good dose of EC photos soon I could fade away and pearshape would take over the world!!!!!
ahhhhhhh bulk photos required for the 'Save Mr Fist fund'......STAT

Ok Tars (and Mr Fist) there is some light at the end of the tunnel.
I have some photos (mine and Tony's) ready to scan the minute I walk in the door (at work) on Monday morning. I'll then e-mail them to big foot dragon and all going well, he'll have them up on the net that day. I haven't asked him yet but I'm sure he won't mind.
So petal, does that make you smile beatifically or what?
smile.gif

smile.gif

------------------
"I'm afraid music in the modern idiom is too repetitive for my tastes, although the rhythm does have a certain hypnotic effect."
Brains, International Rescue Engineer, The Thunderbirds.