Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I love Bluelighters

Miss Peks

Bluelight Crew
Yes this is purely another bullshit post about why Bluelighters are soooo good, but I thought I'd have my say too.
I love the fact that you can just jump on here, start talking to people that you have never met before and then just go out and meet them and become friends with them
smile.gif
Also all of the BLters I've met are cool, funny, intelligent and generally lots of fun
smile.gif
, and you all know what you're talking about as far as the scene goes too, which is a refreshing change.
To all of the Blters I've met I'd just like to say thanks for a: looking after me when I've been out with you guys, and b: For being such friendly people.
To all of the Blters that I haven't met I hope to meet you soon
smile.gif

Love pekkie
smile.gif
------------------
It's all just a bit of childs play

i'd like to second that motion
smile.gif

bluelighters are the friendliest, most generous people i have met and i'm proud to have you guys as friends
smile.gif

i love you all! and hope i can meet many more of you
smile.gif

Bigfoot Dragon.

Awww shucks! And I fully agree, Bluelighters are an awesome bunch of people!
Without you guys I'd havta go out and meet other people and make new friends all on my own... Wait a sec, I do that anyway...
Hang on, what the hell do I need you guys for then? Bugger off the lot of ya!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

***Note the winking smiley faces above***
Hugs all round!
------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce.

hehehe tarsarlan, u funny funny man!!!
yesh i agree!! eventhou i've only met a few ov yaz, u rOcK. U r all a bunch of beaudiful ppl.
*expects her check in the mail soon for saying aaall these nice stuff*
wink.gif

I agree as well and I love all the Bluelighters I've met so far and can't wait to meet many,many more
smile.gif

Sorry for making you late to work a few times
smile.gif

That couch of mine can have a magnetic and sedating effect
smile.gif

Its good to have you out.
P
------------------
"They were the best of times,
they were the blearst of times??? YOU STUPID MONKEY!!!"

Gee Pekkie, I never knew you felt this way. Look at me I'm starting to blush
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Eagleyes (edited 14 October 2000).]

Ok, now this is not a gushing complement, but it doesn't mean I disagree with what everyone else is saying mmm'kay?
Since it is based around a drug forum, how can you trust people you meet through it?
Surely a lot of the people on here are undercover cops, dodgey dealers, scummy conmen???
This doesn't mean I think most of you aren't genuine, it's just I could never meet with someone I'd met through here (no matter how much I wanted to), unless I knew someone else who knew them...
How can you be so trusting???

Well I'd tell you if i was an undercover cop Chaoscat but then i'd have to kill you
biggrin.gif

it's fairly easy to tell who's genuine, obviously any authorities that may or may not be here are not going to be posting all the funny stuff, and obviously not going to be a part of a group of friends on here.
if you can't trust your own judgement i'm not surprised you don't trust anyone else.
and werd up 2 pekkie
smile.gif
spot on
smile.gif

love u guys
smile.gif

tony
smile.gif

------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.

After meeting my first bluelighters last night (Pekkie, MorpheusDaq - ha!, Plastikan and I think two others which i have forgotten (sorry) I have to agree.
Good People = Good Times.
------------------
And thats the Bottom Line.
[This message has been edited by Tantras (edited 15 October 2000).]

If pekkie was an undercover, then she was a damn off-her-guts undercover!
Chaoscat, lighten up!
You read the posts people make, you talk to them on ICQ, you go out and meet them a couple of times, and unless you're a completely hopeless judge of character you'll see they're cool people... (that was a generic "you" btw, that wasn't directed just at you Chaoscat)
P.S: Shadow: stop laughing at me dammit!!!
wink.gif

------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce.

Me an undercover cop??? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. lolololololollol. How ridiculous is that. I was note way too off guts to even comprehend doing anything I'd normally do let alone being an undercover cop. BTW I seriously doubt that there are any BLters that are cops, judging from all of the ones that I've met so far. If you are then I think you have some serious explaining to do.
As Tarsarlan said lighten up. We're all just out to have fun
smile.gif
. BTW don't take offence to this.
------------------
It's all just a bit of childs play
[This message has been edited by pekkie (edited 15 October 2000).]

yes yes and lots more yes's to pretty much everything thats been said in this thread
and the only undercover wanker cop ive ever met through bluelight is that smelly pig called hamlet
wink.gif
you should all stay away from him because he sucks, he smells and he's evil
wink.gif

------------------
"its all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye...but even then its still pretty funny" -That lesbian comedian woman on the abc

go ricky go ricky go ricky go ricky...
oh.. you mean this is not fucked up american tv love-each-other-fest?
bah humbug to you all!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Soma (edited 16 October 2000).]

ok chaoscat, i for one am on to you. Thru the use of modern technology i have managed to stumble across chaoscats plan and am now going to post it here for all to read.

------------------------------------------
*ChaosCats* Plan of DESTRUCTION!
Write a Post asking how people can be so trusting and how could they possibly meetup with people off a board based around drugs. Mention how some people may be undercovers and how people should be careful. This not only creates suspicion amongst bluelighters but it also throws them into believing that I(chaoscat) myself am not a undercover.
Wait for a whole bunch of (easily mislead) bluelighters to post, disputing this fact about undercovers and how bluelighters are all a genuinly nice bunch of people.
They will probably go on and on about how all the ones they have met are so great and caring(as ecstasy users are prone to do, the drug creates a fake closeness to others according to reports) and that if I had ever met some, I would not be saying that.
Then, leave a post saying how I may have been wrong and that the bluelighters do seem like a cool bunch.
Ask If anyone wants to meetup.
Naturally the fools(bluelighters) will fall for this and be only too happy to oblige in a meetup!
Meetup with them....Then, when trust is establised, request a pill. Make up something about 'accidently leaving it at home'.
Then...
BUST THEIR ASSESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

------------------
SEX-and now that i have your attention, i dont want it anymore.
Go Away!

well morph, chaoscat is one thing, but the plan i have been concocting goes far beyond any of that....
my goals are not a few insignificant melb bluelighters, but the entire international BL community...
ahahah
ahahahahahah
mwahahahahahahaha!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
hehe just kidding guys, seriously i'm not a cop, SERIOUSLY !! like i was just mucking around, pulling your legs... hehe
or was i??