• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Ecstasy pills worth €1.3bn found in Europe's biggest drugs raid

firstborn

Bluelighter
Ecstasy pills worth €1.3bn found in Europe's biggest drugs raid
Police in three countries have pulled off one of the biggest synthetic drug hauls Europe has seen, seizing 60 million ecstasy pills with a street value of €1.3 billion, Belgian prosecutors announced on Friday.

In what was described as "extraordinary" cover, the main laboratory operated from a quiet, isolated farm that also raised livestock and sold vegetables to unsuspecting locals.

During 30 raids in Belgium, the Netherlands and Poland, 11 people were under arrest charged with possession, production and trading in drugs as part of a criminal gang, the prosecutor's office said.

"It is the biggest such bust ever in Belgium and one of the largest in Europe," said Wenke Roggen, spokeswoman for the federal prosecutor's office. "It is quite incredible."

The suspects were described as "very dangerous, armed and well-organised".

Products seized included around 1,000 kilograms of MDMA and 18.5 tons of ecstasy precursor safrole, Miss Roggen said.

(Continued...)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/10263175/Ecstasy-pills-worth-1.3bn-found-in-Europes-biggest-drugs-raid.html

Last edited:
Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a jackpot that sould have fried 1000's of minds...

RIP 1.3 billion european pound stash.

This bust is weeks old now.

Oh shit, I see it now. It was the last thing I saw before I went to bed, because I opened a Norwegian newspaper and it was the headline. I just found an English article to post here, but didn't check the date it was written. So sorry for posting old news... But why oh why is Norway so slow?

Meanwhile, how many bullshit drugs were created that kill people with their side effects but make lots of money for drug companies?

Yay less MDMA off the street and more PMA/ Adulterated shit, for the greater good. The bust is old however it will make a wave, I still see no change in supply.

wow, not often you see drug busts totaled in the billions ( i mean i guess you do, but not accuretly) yep just clears the way for ppl to press pma pills, pipe pills, who knows what else. press up some completely fake pills...times like this having a testing kit is golden if you roll frequently. i saw on ecstasy data these blue ghots pills submitted ffrom dublin, they look like a little ghost, not a round little pill with a ghost on it, but actually cut out in the shape of a ghost. and also some skull pills that had like 270mgs MDMA. i hope some the pills seized end up getting back out on the street. 60 million pills, who the hell would notice if 5 million went missing.

^ 270 mgs is probably too much. Better to stick to about 100-140, depending on your body weight. If you are not feeling that, you are probably taking it too often.

(In the name of harm reduction)

Last edited:
Interesting article even though it's a bit old now.

"There was an extraordinary mise en scène in this farm," said Francoise Fassieux, Chimay mayor.
"The front part of the agricultural domain looked just like any other typical farm of this region, while at the back was this laboratory.
"It is a shock that our region was at the centre of such an important production of illegal products."
Police said the criminals had carefully chosen the site because housing was "very scarce" and thus they were unlikely to be troubled.

The drugs laboratories were part of a "very well-organised" criminal operation that has been "going on for a number of years," police told the channel.

I wonder how many pills they pumped out over those 'number of years'.

I'd like 270 + mg pills personally, I'd take halves at a time. The last 100 mg cap of crystal I had felt very weak, even though it tested up really good (smoke, fizz, just about instant colour change from what I recall). But yeah for people who havent done MDMA much before stick to what slim said.

^ 270 mgs is too much. Better to stick to about 100-140, depending on your body weight. If you are not feeling that, you are probably taking it too often.

(In the name of harm reduction)

I know, i cant get over some of these "super pills" iirc someone said there were defcons that had like 300 in them. I used to roll all the time, pressies and molly alike, i never had a single pill that strong. Unless i was to fill a cap with that much myself. An inexperienced user decides to drouble drop and they are going to fry their brains. 120 is plenty for me.

why do they always bust people for MDMA but never pipes, PMA, and all the other dirty nasty shit that is put into fake pills.....

why do they always bust people for MDMA but never pipes, PMA, and all the other dirty nasty shit that is put into fake pills.....

I imagine people do but reporters and police don't really care, if it looks like ecstasy it probably is, is how they probably look at it, then reporters never follow up after test results, same for all the legals pressed into pills as well.

60 million pills ... How many do you need to feel like a king .... Fucking Christ.

Theoretically, if those pills would have been of high quality, average that out between 2-3 each person = ENOUGH FOR THE ENTIRE CONTINENT OF AUSTRALIA TO BE FUCKING GACKED FOR A NIGHT!! OH WHAT A NIGHT THAT WOULD BE! :) :) :) :)

BUT THEY TOOK IT! :mad:

This bust is weeks old now.

Is this the one Mendo_K posted about before. The guy was XTCEXPRESS on silkroad.

Same lab that made some of the best pills skulls, speakers, nintendos, blackberrys, thumbs and my favorite pill of the year those 3D pink lovehearts.

RIP to that outfit I guess

Is this the one Mendo_K posted about before. The guy was XTCEXPRESS on silkroad.

Same lab that made some of the best pills skulls, speakers, nintendos, blackberrys, thumbs and my favorite pill of the year those 3D pink lovehearts.

RIP to that outfit I guess

Unfortunately not,, this one was a separate operation, much much larger than the XTCExpress bust, a lot of wholesalers bought from this lab, and now a lot of people are unable to source MDMA. I think it was one of the major labs producing mdma tbh, they seized a shit load of precursor. :(

Can you link me to the article about XTCexpress and this one mate? Just I remember you had a better link and I'd like to read it again.

Number of MDMA vendors around seems to have gone down I think, aswell as less new batches of pills doing the rounds. Look how many lovehearts were in Ibiza this year that operation was supplying a lot of eu. If this is a bigger bust than that a drought seems likely.

Really sucks that LE seems more effective at putting a stop to supply of drugs like MDMA as opposed to hard ones like meth for example, not that I would wish meth manufacturers or sellers to be caught or believe its users should be stigmatised. I remember a number of years ago there was a huge safrole bust in Cambodia and the rumour was that was a big part of the reason Aussie pills went to shit for years (they are still shit, but atleast MDMA in pills is not unheard of at present), that and some major Calabrian importers going down and RCs becoming more readily available.

I really hope this does not affect availability in Europe the way busts in the past have done in Australia. I don't even use MDMA myself anymore, abused it far too much years ago, but it has to be acknowledged how much friendlier the vibe was when going out a number of years ago when MDMA was still readily available and widely sought after. It seems to me that meth picked up the slack in a big way when MDMA was in a drought and even though it is back in decent quantity a lot of people are having trouble putting down the glass pipe.

Just wanted to clarify I am not looking down on meth use or meth users, despite not taking MDMA I do still use meth on occasion, thankfully much less than I used to though. I just think it is a shame that the one drug they really do seem to have an impact on from time to time is one of the ones arguably doing the least damage to not just its users, but society as a whole.

^ Yes, MDMA brings great benefits to both individuals and society (though the powers that be might not agree!).
An invaluable tool that can save lives.
I don't see the same with meth.
So I am on the same page, DM.

Really sucks that LE seems more effective at putting a stop to supply of drugs like MDMA as opposed to hard ones like meth for example, not that I would wish meth manufacturers or sellers to be caught or believe its users should be stigmatised. I remember a number of years ago there was a huge safrole bust in Cambodia and the rumour was that was a big part of the reason Aussie pills went to shit for years (they are still shit, but atleast MDMA in pills is not unheard of at present), that and some major Calabrian importers going down and RCs becoming more readily available.

I really hope this does not affect availability in Europe the way busts in the past have done in Australia. I don't even use MDMA myself anymore, abused it far too much years ago, but it has to be acknowledged how much friendlier the vibe was when going out a number of years ago when MDMA was still readily available and widely sought after. It seems to me that meth picked up the slack in a big way when MDMA was in a drought and even though it is back in decent quantity a lot of people are having trouble putting down the glass pipe.

Just wanted to clarify I am not looking down on meth use or meth users, despite not taking MDMA I do still use meth on occasion, thankfully much less than I used to though. I just think it is a shame that the one drug they really do seem to have an impact on from time to time is one of the ones arguably doing the least damage to not just its users, but society as a whole.

After that large bust of raw materials in 2007 there was a large MDMA drought in the UK too. You could get good pills or mdma but it was like hens teeth you had to know a few good sources and constantly be tracking it down.

I don't think this will be on the same scale or as long lasting as the 2007-2008/9 drought was. But its going to need for another large scale producer to take over and step up their game.

As far as I'm aware the Q-base outfit who are responsible for the defqons, tri-force, partyflocks and yellow bullets must still be at large.

The problem with synthetic drugs is it takes someone else to take over and start producing it. The likes of cocaine, heroin, cannabis will always be available for the Mr Bigs to just arrange shipments to the country of destination.