• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

share your best "sex related" compliments! come on, you know you want to!!!

forrest303

Bluelighter
i had hooked up with this girl i was hanging out with recently and we finally ended up having sex.
off and on for about five hours! and several orgasms later!
she said...
"you eat pussy like a lesbian!" after she had two or three orgasms from me going down on her.
up until a couple of months ago, she was with only women...so yah...i feel special!
anyone else want to share good compliments!
SHARE! BASK IN YOUR NEWFOUND GLORY!
*laughs*
live.love.laugh.learn
~forresTree~
[ 03 January 2003: Message edited by: forrest303 ]

Here's a compliment.....
Your talk bullshit.
Lesbians dont eat pussy. They inhale it.

he looked at me seriously and said "That is a dangerous weapon-" he kinda looked fearful, blown away or like he was going to cry
oh well la la la ;)

Last edited:
"Are you sure your not a horny 18 year old boy trapped in the voluptuous body of a woman?"

I don't know if that was a compliment or not, but he seemed pretty impressed when I wanted another go at it...and another...and another...

Him: "Fuck you've got a tight pussy"
Me: "Arent they all like that?"
Him: ::laughs:: "fuck no!"

Yay.. go me and my tight twat ;) (although it wont be this way for long if I stay with him any longer :\ )

Post sex: "You are fuckin awesome"

Just hangin out "I love having sex with you... this is the best sex Ive ever had"

could it be bullshit? Of course... but it seemed genuine so Im goingb to leave it at that.

Last edited:
"you have the cleanest smelling pussy I've ever smelled"

I can't believe I repeated that ;)

"you taste good"

"You're so strong" <---working your kegals is a very good thing! :D

"I have never felt anything like that before!" - I was really happy about this one untill I remembered the girl was a virgin - lol

--- G.

your pussy--the taste, the smell, it's amazing! and you have a really pretty pussy...*blushes*

justsome guy...lol....i never said that I thought it was pretty...but he does. I guess its the same as me thinking that the penis is a beautiful piece of art...

another thing..."i'm literally an addict of your kisses" (this one i'm proud of :p )

I have gotten lots of compliments - sometimes I wonder if they were all genuine, or if the guy was just trying to keep the sex coming ;)

"You are so tight!"

"Wow! What was that???!! Is there a vise in there?!"

"You are the best"

"You really know how to move"