• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Fentanyl patch questions

yo0123yo

Bluelighter
Ok my buddy says he has a morphine patch thats75mg, so I was wondering if the feeling is better than oxycodone and also he said its a 72 hour release...any info on this? This is my first time trying a patch...the guy said someting along the lines of that if you "suck" the liquid out of it you get a much better feeling

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a fentanyl patch actually 75mcg/hr how will this feel? First timer here idk what to do with it

Most importantly, even with a higher tolerance, fentanyl is extremely dangerous and potent.

You can definitely find a lot of info by searching. How experienced are you with opiates? What would a normal dose be for you for other types of opiates? The liquid you are referring to is gel in the patches. Are you certain they are indeed the gel patches? Fent was my doc for a longgg time. And it's something that needs extra caution when using, even more caution than other ops, which are also dangerous.

oh my.

it is a Fentanyl Patch and it is 75 micrograms per hour. It probably has total of around 4-5mg of Fentanyl in it, which is enough to kill you like 10 times. If you just rip it open and suck on the whole thing, you will die.

This is nothing to fuck around with if you aren't a hardened opiate abuser.

If you must try to get high on it, cut off like 1/20 of the patch at a time and use some orally.

Alot of people have died from nodding out with fent patches in their mouth.

I split a patch in half with my buddy, where's the best place to place it? Arm, I also heard right under your collarbone on your chest

I split a patch in half with my buddy, where's the best place to place it? Arm, I also heard right under your collarbone on your chest

I would really like more information, such as what I asked previously, before giving out advice on how to use it. Since for all intended purposes, this is harm reduction.

I'm guessing since you cut it in half, it's a non-gel patch. But can you provide more info on your tolerance?

I have a very high tolerance to opiates I usually do 60-90mg roxis a day but am just new to patches and would like to know the best place to apply the patch..thanks also I want to know if it will give me an oxycodone type high..thanks

Typically, placed over the chest is a popular spot. The effects will take quite a while to come on, and I've never used this as a preferred method. It's always best to start as low as possible. I would choose another MOA in my opinion, both based on what type of patch it is (gel vs non-gel). The high is similar to Oxycodone in a lot of ways, but also a bit different, also depending on MOA.

its the non gel one I got by mylan...how long will it usually take for the patch to start taking affect?

You can put it on your arm, chest, leg, etc. Like others have said, this is not the usual preferred MOA. Most would suck on it. If you want to do this cut the whole thing in half at least 4 times so you have around 1/16th of the patch.

I've heard by wearing it, it can take 12 hours or even longer. Personally, with a tolerance, I would place about an 8th or so of a patch the size in your mouth. Keep it in for about 15 minutes or so, and monitor the effects. You can re-dose relatively easily, so start low and go up slowly if needed.

I placed half the patch on my chest, can I still cut a little off and suck on it? I've had it on for about 15 minutes now

If you are going to wear it and suck on it, I would cut like 1/25th or less off.

alot of people report not feeling anything for like 30 minutes. Several BL members have OD'd due to thinking the Fent wasn't coming on and doing too much.

You have 72 hours of being high in front of you, take your time.

so far i have sucked on about 1/8th of a half of a patch for 20 min the rest is still on my chest below my collarbone and ive had it on for an hour and a half and still not feeling any opiate effects whatsoever.

give it time, man. You definitely don't want to overdo the Fent. try putting a heating pad on the patch for a few minutes. (danger, can cause OD)

^^^^^^

This can definitely cause an OD, be careful.

I have a little less than half the patch on me I sucked on about 1/8 of a half...when should I start feeling I...also should I sleep with it on me? A buddy told me not to becqause of slower respitory effects