Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info - Melb - Yellow Bacardi Bats

Raving Loony

Bluelighter
My registration for Pillreports isn't working and I don't have an EZ tester anymore. I have a scanned picture at home that I can post if someone can host it for me. Any results or experiences ppl?
[ 02 January 2003: Message edited by: Raving Loony ]

i am getting some tonight aswell has anyone tested these or had them, don't have a tester but getting of a friend which i know does not make it o.k but who else can you trust.

I had them in Syd on weekend(could be different) pretty good man. first 35mim your pretty buckled then a smooth ride for about 1.5 hours 2 hours in total. 7/10
nothing mind blowing but pretty good
In my opinion much better than those clovers
Test: Black in a few sec

Despite not being able to get my hands on a tester, I tried them. Quite nice. A couple of others I knew tried them, one in particular was off his chops for about 5 hours. Quite funny actually. I wish I could go back to those days.
I've ordered my testing kit now that the site is back online.

I had these new years' too. My boyfriend was in a similar position to Loony's friend (above). Absolutely monged. I thought they were nice, but I had almost twice as much to get where he was for 5 hrs. Probably MDA. 7/10

me and a bunch of buddies got these for nye too and while I;m not 100% sure whether there mdma or mda, I can tell you that there pretty weak and in my opinion, totally not worth your money. This was agreed on by about 6 or 7 of us who all ate them and we're not big pill eaters.. draw your own conclusions...

I had these yesterday, and it hit me really hard. I could hardly open my eyes, and I could only sit down. It was weird, I thought I was completely out of cerotonin (spelling) after *, but obviously I wasn't
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]
[ 06 January 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

had one of these a few days before new years, very chatty and loved up, no real head fcuk but does the job, good if u just wanna sit back and talk the whole night.

usually all mdma pills hit me the same regardless of type. this was the first pill that seemed a little different. the first difference was a lot more energy than im used to, almost speedy -but not. don't think it was the environment either as the setting was nothing out of the ordinary. the second thing i noticed (which was rather impressive) was that after the customary 2-3 hrs (approx) I didn't get that "i want another one feeling" I usually do. I think I could have gone for quite a while on one. but it was my mates shout and he insisted. couldn't go offending him by refusing... So I sourced a few for NYE and my mates agreed with my opinion

has anyone else had these recently? just curious about the light yellow/beige ones? not much posted about them.. as much info on them as you can give would be great..

my buddies did the blue/white bacardi's for the fullmoon this weekend...... good feedback. Organised 2 for myself as an when i will need em ;)
Sorry, no test.

Please be discreet.
By the way - anyone want to actually post a description of these pills? Since, like, it's a pill info thread and all...
BigTrancer :)

I would post a pic that I created just before NYE. But the pill-report mods still haven't sorted out the two failed registration attempts I reported. I only needed to register so the images could be hosted there.
I haven't bothered to retry because I'm giving the seratonin killers up for a long timel.

Shape : Round
Height : 10mm
Width : 2 mm
Colour : Light blue. (flecks if u look carefully)
Score : prominenet score
Logo : Imprint, Bacardi (bat)-
Texture: Neither crumbly/soft. Split easily.
Test : sorry :(
Beleveld edges.
i'll try and manage a pic... just need to get hold of a digi or a webcam.
plur +stay safe.

Im so confused, there are some reports that say these are pretty good, then others say they are crap,
The ones that i have seen are light yellow in colour, eveything else is the same as how inf3cted has described.
The only diferance is the colour. Would these be suitably for a rave, dance party?? are they lovey and chatty?

KnytTrips... like i mentioned earlier I havent done em.
going by how my friends behaved I would think the blue & white bacardi's we got out hands on were more MDMA and less speedy. There were 5 guys on the pills...
Regarding whether they are suitable for a rave or dance party... you decide that!! What do you want?
Get up and Go, full power 24 hour??? hehe.
OR
like i'v heard Bigtrancer mention sometime... plonk yer arse down and chat with a complete stranger(whose eyes for some reason look like they are going to pop out any moment and is furiously MUNCHING his/her chewing gum ;) ) for a couple of hours.. maybe even 4or5!
I usually only use mdma if im candyflipping. at a party(outdoor raves is all i goto, ie :D oofs)
anyway whatever u do.... have a good time and stay safe :)
p.s : these werent tested.
p.p.s : bigtrancer, anytime mate!

I had quite a few of these yellow bacardis, and i found that they were pretty good. These are the only pills that i have ever hallucinated off, and every time i took one of these this happened. However i found that sometimes i got tired and often kept dozing off for a couple of seconds right after the peak of my roll. But definetly a good peak was experienced. Id rate them about 8 / 10 all together.