• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Damn you mephedrone! Goodbye, goodriddance!

GwackyG

Bluelighter
After ordering and using 1 gram of mephedrone I said I would not order anymore due to the overwhelming urge to redose. Sure, it feels great but then I can't stop.

So a few weeks later I've gone through 5 more grams and ran out 2 days ago. Starting yesterday, i now have this 'tingling' head feeling which feels similar to the brain zaps I used to experience after heavy MDMA usage (but no where near as bad). I especially feel it after smoking a cigarette, which is kind of odd. Also, I'm always tired and hungry which makes for a very lazy combination.

Anyone know how long these annoying symptoms will last?

I will not be using any more seratonin releasing drugs for a lOng time I hope. This feeling sucks...

I do have one last dose I set aside for some day in the future (150 mg's methylone and 100 mg's mephedrone) but after that goodbye mephedrone!

Drone is one helluva drug, too bad its the most moreish drug ive ever encountered. get away while you still can.

It wont take too long to go away.. it was only your first binge and 5gs isn't THAT much compared to some people..

I agree that 5 grams is nothing compared to quantities some are able to take. It'll get back to normal, give it some time. And I hope you will really remember how crappy this drug is when some unexpected opportunity to take it befalls.

It's not news mephedrone is moreish for people who like it. If they like it, they don't really control/care about how much they take. I've only experienced this with methcathinone and I attribute this to short-time duration. I'm not really into stimulants with amphetamine-core and it's been ages since I did coke so it wasn't a big thing for me like I used it for a week. It got me bored within a few days. Yet when I started an evening with it, I would redose twice or thrice when it wore off. Mephedrone cast me away so it's a different story, I didn't like it from the beginning.

Agree with that. The moreishness the first time I dropped it scared me away for good and I haven't done it since

Yeah I know that 6 gms isn't that much compared to the stories I've read out there. But I think by using every day I've kept my seratonin release going for the whole time, leaving me feeling depleted and shitty. Maybe if I had used it in a shorter, few day binge I wouldn't have these symptoms. By trying to limit myself and spread it out I unwittingly screwed myself.

Alot of kids where i live are having problems with trying to quit drone and its kinda sad cuz they are also having anxiety problems and some of the kids are going to the hospital for chest pains and stuff like that. So i would stop using it asap.

mephedrone is fucking amazing, but the come downs are terrible. ive done it since early 2009, weekend only, less than 1g a week, i still struggle to control my cravings for it when i drink and i haven't done any decent drone for months. the side effects are horrendous, red hands, pins and needles, numb limbs, depression, anxiety. stop before you get any of those side effects. quit that shit before it gets a grip

Like others have said, 6 gram's consumption may only be the tip of the iceberg. Leave it alone from now on, or else before you know it you'll have consumed 50 grams and be none the better for it.

I bet that last dose you have is going to sit at the back of your mind until you do something about it.

Yeah you're right I'm thinking about it right now lol. I thought about flushing it, since maybe after taking it it'll send me right to the net to order more while I was still high. I certainly wouldn't take it until feeling 100% better though. Time will tell.

The only drug I ever flushed was the last third of my mdpv gram a while back after I lost control of it.

Yeah you're right I'm thinking about it right now lol. I thought about flushing it, since maybe after taking it it'll send me right to the net to order more while I was still high. I certainly wouldn't take it until feeling 100% better though. Time will tell.

The only drug I ever flushed was the last third of my mdpv gram a while back after I lost control of it.

It is kinda messed up how these legal drugs are some of the most compulsive, self-degrading and intrusive drugs going. MDPV isn't exactly a walk in the park either...

^How true. I've used tons of 'hard' drugs years ago and stopping them was hard but not impossible. Weed has always been there for me, but I switched to synthetic cannibinoids during a job search. Learning about the jwh's on the net is what led me to discover these legal drugs that come right to your mailbox. Boom, back to 'hard' drugs again.

^How true. I've used tons of 'hard' drugs years ago and stopping them was hard but not impossible. Weed has always been there for me, but I switched to synthetic cannibinoids during a job search. Learning about the jwh's on the net is what led me to discover these legal drugs that come right to your mailbox. Boom, back to 'hard' drugs again.

Yeah hard drugs that can get delivered to your door for the next day? That lure was too tempting for me, back when the cathinones were legal in Britain. I know quite a few people who became slaves to meph. As much as I enjoyed it, kinda glad it got banned tbh.

Yeah hard drugs that can get delivered to your door for the next day? That lure was too tempting for me, back when the cathinones were legal in Britain. I know quite a few people who became slaves to meph. As much as I enjoyed it, kinda glad it got banned tbh.
I wasn't sad to see it go either. Watched it fuck up a fair few people in its time.

So is mephadrone illegal now? Whats the active dose anyways i've never fucked with it but i'm curious

So is mephadrone illegal now? Whats the active dose anyways i've never fucked with it but i'm curious

It has been illegal in Britain for quite some time now. Over in the US, it will almost certainly become very illegal very quickly, along with MDPV. Not sure what the active dose is, but people tend to dose to the larger end of the scale all the way up to railing two 1g lines simultaneously, one down each nostril.

If u must do it, 50mg crushed fine and snorted works well but lasts like half hour. Burns and screws ur nose up.

150-200 mg eaten or dissolved in water works great for like 1.5 hours.

Be careful!!

Damn, so many of the RC stims seem very malignant. MDPV, now mephedrone. Are there any which are less .. 'bad', in general? Methylone and other MDMA relatives seem more neurotoxic than MDMA, while being much less potent per milligram.

I know quite a few people who became slaves to meph. As much as I enjoyed it, kinda glad it got banned tbh.

The ban done nothing to where I stay, only now there are more fiends than ever.
Everybody says theyre 'off it' then a new 'better' batch comes, "oh I need to try it!"...
Only a few people I know have managed to actually get off it (thankfully myself included).
Horrible drug...

Oh, and 6g in one session is ridiculously easy to do when it grips you... lol.