Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sleeping after taking speed

Johnny Clunkski

Bluelighter
Hey People
Do any of you know ways you can put your mind and body to sleep after a day / night of speed. Iam wanting to know some natural ways...anything that does not require me to take Sleeping pills or vallium.
Cheers

may i suggest a natural plant of types... its called Marijuana... dope, mull, weed... whatever you will... always did the trick for me ;)

yeah I second that dope option.
I find sex is also a good way to relax - you should punch a heap of cones then fuck till you can fuck no more, resulting in you being utterly exhausted, satisfied and (hopefully) tired enough to sleep.
[ 04 February 2002: Message edited by: bobrick ]

i found my self in this situation for the first time yesterday. it was the first time i was on speed for a considerably long time, and found it very hard to sleep when i got home. i was starting to get a bit anxious, i felt pretty bad and just wanted to sleep to escape the scatteredness, but couldn't. i didn't have any pot so i eventually had 3 shots of vodka. the alcohol probably combined with the fact i was comming down, basically knocked me out, and i woke up this morning good as new :)

Sex and Pot.. thats a werid combo!! I never feel like sex after a few cones.. but i guess i am a chick.. and u men are always looking for a root!
Damn Sexy Beasts!! haha ;)

The most natural way to sleep after speed is just to wait until you can. If your mind set is such that you realise that you won't sleep for at least 12 hours after your last line, then it makes it much easier to deal with.
If you're after natural solutions because you have some reason you need to sleep (like a job you have to get to or something) then I can't really help you, but a couple of Mersyndol tablets (forte if you can get them, but the normal ones are available over the counter so that's easier) can help take the edge of any whizz that's left in your system and help your body relax... :)

I went out and bought a beanbag.
Sitting on the bag, watching TV and meditating to my lava lamp.
I always try to stay awake to as close to my normal bedtime as possible, even if I do nothing productive. Just helps get back in the rhythm.

o.k this might sound boring as fuck, but i actually force myself to read. Something especially boring is always good, as it's so fucking hard to get those little letters to stay in a straight line......this completely exhausts my brain and in no time- wammo zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

God I'm a prick but -
The best way to get to sleep is not to have any speed. Failing that I think Pleonastic hit the nail on the head in the first paragraph - don't take speed if you are wanting to sleep any time soon.
Half the problem about not sleeping is anxiety over the fact that you can't sleep in the first place! Kind of a catch 22 situation.

There are herbal products with sedative properties, although I can't say with absolute certainty that they are safe post speed (given that the combo isn't well studied). There is valerian, passion flower, kava kava, lemon balm, chamomile etc. There have been recent reports about kava kava maybe being toxic to the liver (see this thread for more. Passionflower apparently has MAOI properties (see here, so is probably best avoided in the immediate comedown. Valerian appears to inhibit re-uptake and stimulate release of GABA (see here) and may be the best choice. Keep in mind that benzodiazepines are definitely safe post speed, whereas you don't know for sure with herbs.
Here is more on herbal sleeping aids.
Magnesium is good both before and after speed use, to aid muscle relaxation. You might want to read this post too Meth Pre-load
[ 04 February 2002: Message edited by: babydoc_vic ]

I am one of the lucky ones. I can sleep within minutes of taking speed if I want to.
Absolutely have no probs sleeping, unless it's too hot or I have nightmares *sucks thumb like a baby* :) .

ok, take half a gram of meth, and i wanna see u sleep 20 minutes after u take it... WITHOUGHT having psycotic dreams!!!

Meditation is the key, just lie down and picture a black nothingness. As soon as anything enteres your head kick it out until you get to your blackness again. Just do this until you feel yourself drift off...
If all else fails have a few shots, a valium, or whatever you choose. Nothing beats a nice big whack of GHB then waking up a few hrs later feeling like a king again

I find that the best way to sleep after a good week/end of speeding (if it hasnt worn off already) is to force yourself to eat as much pizza as you can.
Not only will it make u sleep, but it will make up for all that weight u have lost from speeding :)
happy and healthy eating/speeding hehehe
Andromeda :)

Does someone want to helpo me out with the sex thing??.. lol.. :)

Digesting protein shakes makes me sleepy. So do benzos, opiates, hot tubs, vigorous roots, 1.5 grams of ghb, shots of alcohol, warm showers, massages, 3 mgs. of Melatonin, 50 mgs. of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (Unisom), being away from the presence of tweak and other tweakers (excluding snuggling partner), and long, quiet movies (try Meet Joe Black)...........