• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

The most disturbing film you have seen?

lordreven333

Bluelighter
I have watched Funny games,Nine dead,The killing room,The collector and A clockwork orange I guess.Funny games is my favorite pair of psycopaths not just killing but playing toying with their victims.No country For old men Is nothing ok movie but the guy in the movie is not psycopath he just murders anyway I was curious If you have seen these movies tell me what you think.

Also if you haven't seen these movies and you like psycopaths murder or whatever you will like these movies.If you know of any movies like these I have listed post them here.

:| Are you serious that No Country is nothing? Are you solely focused on the 'psychopathic' element? because No Country was one of the best movies in the last decade at LEAST.

If you're looking for straight psychopath movie see American Psycho (if you haven't already which I assume you have).

Ok No country for old men wasn't terrible It was alright to me just they named the one guy a psycopath he just kills.

like Amor said, you must see American Pyscho. from what I gather, you will have a boner throughout the entire movie

Or better yet read the book. I thought I was desensitized to all violence in fiction before I read that one.

in no country for old men, the scene with the killer dude and woody harrelson (it's been ages, i only saw it in the theatre) is infinitely more horrific than any of those stupid torture gross out pieces of shit on film. saying "he just kills" is missing the weight that scene holds, and it's really fuckin heavy, man.

would you have preferred him use the guys intestines as a skipping rope? 8)

Dahmer
Monster
Ted Bundy
Kemper

all of these are movies and based on actual serial killers.

Dahmer= Jefferey Dahmer
Monster=Aileen Wuornos (Americas first prolific female serial killer)
Ted Bundy= Ted Bundy
Kemper=Edmond Kemper (The Co-ed Killer)

apparantely there is also a movie based on John Wayne Gacy (Gacy) but i have not seen it.

The shit you want to see will rarely ever be shown in a movie. As I said, read American Psycho if you want the most disgusting violence you have ever heard of. That book made me sick to my stomach several times.

Another great choice is The Wasp Factory, by Iain Banks. Some pretty fucked up psychopathic shit in that one, too.

But if you are stubborn about films, I suppose Ted Bundy and all of those real life serial killer movies will get you off. I saw Ted Bundy and vowed never to watch another movie about one of those sick fucks ever again. When things like that are purely fictional, it's all good, I can cope with it and it can even be fun (although I am not a fan of violence against women like in 80's style slasher films).

But when a film is based off of something that happened in real life, when some sick fuck actually did that to real people, it really gets to me. I don't want to watch it, and find absolutely no enjoyment at all. A profound sensation of dysphoria comes over me when I watch something that horrible.

Oh, another recommendation. I thought this film was really shitty and couldn't make my way through it, but you should check out "The Killer Inside Me". It wasn't my cup of tea, but you might like it.