Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - Long Weekend Treats

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
Well the old thread is about to hit 3 pages so heres a summary of all thats arround for munching over this long weekend. Seems with digital and uni holidays we are absolutely drowning in good goog's seems the drought has passed for the time being.
The Top Shelf:
Red Hearts - not the pink hearts, split doesnt go all the way across, inprinted heart on the front, deep red colour, very clean very strong.
Red Spades - same split as hearts, double domed, good quality press, clean and strong.
Red Bolts - maybe too strong for MachT
smile.gif

Orange 2000's - Super sweet by all accounts.
Pink Domes - still a few about.
Green MTV's - MTV in capitals on one side, double stacked big looking pill.
Beige Domes - a new batch, no stamp, no score, good press.
Kangeroos/747's/quantas - further research has indicated these to be a top shelfer
wink.gif

All testing black on the testers within 2-3 seconds, by all reports you wont be dissappointed if any of these are in your stash.
The Average Bunch:
White Domes
Grey Supermen - triangle shaped nice looking pill.
White Doves
White Mitsi
TT's
White Anarchys
Pink Triangles
All off these seem to be sweet as bikkies but not in the league of those on the top shelf with some of them being a little to subtle for some poppers
wink.gif

The as of yet Unknowns:
Orange JA's - Possibly some decent ones from a month ago, but maybe not.
Blue Diamonds - chances are something sweet from the east.
White Lightnings
And maybe some green ?'s arround somewhere
I'm not so sure with this lot, quite possible some top quality pills tho.
The SPeedbombs:
Yellow Loves
Blue Kabooies?
If you after that sort of thing.
Looks like everyone is in for a super sweeet weekend
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Fry-d- (edited 28 September 2001).]

Judging by the comments made in melbourne pills and the thread about them(http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000832.html), I'd chuck the kangaroo's onto the top shelf.

has anyone heard about some white snowflakes landind in perth?? have been offered some of these for the royal show.

Blue diamonds are top shelf. Had a little sample and they rock
smile.gif

peace
rc1n

Are you sure those MTV's are double stacked???
They look average in size to me, pale green/aqua, with yellow/pinkish speckles on some, and MTV in capitals almost across the whole pill. Theres a split on the other side, across the whole pill. Pills i would call double stacked - those BB's, the white domes, the HQ's, etc..... These MTV's are smaller than all of those, and are about the average pill size in my opinion, comparable to the Blue A's, and orange question marks in size.

Yeah Chem that description is a better one than mine. I was a little stoned
smile.gif

On closer inspection they arnt double stacked just a whole lot bigger than the other ones I was comparing them to.

green/blue/aqua MTV's - aqua is prob. the best description. with little pink speckles and smaller white ones..slightly beveled on both sides.. score one one side.. MTV in caps on the other.. test deep blue/black with my old leaking badly stored E2 tester.. aprox. 4mm tall x 7.5/8 mm across..
[This message has been edited by [awake] (edited 09 October 2001).]

tested some 555's that some friends brought last night, tested positive to speed/ketamine with the e2, like they all do. these were some of the best pressed pills that i have seen for a long time.
8mm x 4mm, scored 1 side, 555 on the other, bevelled, and the have a slight glossy finish to the also.

On the MTV's....
There are two batches; one is double-stacked, much whiter with a big M and little TV under the M. The batch you are talking about a flat both sides, MTV in capital letters in smaller writing, much more aqua colour. The latter bunch is much better in my opinion. This is over east though, don't know about perth.
8)

Well how good was digital hey
smile.gif

Tried out a Qantas (little kangaroo pinky/red pill) and I have to say that these are a very good quality pill. Tested black in seconds. overall I'd give them an 8/10

Yep, Digital certainly went off. Ent Cent is an awesome venue. Had orange 2000's too. Normally I'm a three per night guy, but only needed two of these to last well into the daylight. Must contain some amount of speed coz I had serious trouble sleeping, but still very rushy and dancey. Tested dark purple in about ten seconds using E1.
------------------
Life is best described by this question:
"Is there anyone aboard who knows how to fly the plane?"

white lightnings are pretty weak, this coming from someone i met's experience, and he hasnt done many pills before.

Seems there is some Green Snowflakes arround aswell. No test result but user reports seemed up there, a test result would be good tho.
Also be wary about dropping different sorts of pills, namely pink domes with MTV's. Somebody I know and somebody I dont both dropped 1 MTV early in the night and half a red dome later on, admittedly both have low tolerences and these are both "hit by a mack truck" strength bikkies, but both complained of circulation problems and very bad pins and needles and an almost paralysed arms and legs thing going on. Could just be a little to much MDMA for an infrequent user tho.

DysRsta
yeah i was with a bunch of people who took orange 2000s and while im not sure if it was speed, there was definately something different about these pills. everyone i talked to who took them had a weird experience of some description (visions etc. off of 1 or 2)
i also agree about the difficulty to sleep afterwards. definately weird.
However, from all accounts these are still only bettered by qantas or pink domes

Yes yes yes digital was spectacular! Great Venue and groovy people! DAMN that carpet in the D+B room tho! dodgy effort indeed! Great priced water- big thumbs up to the event organisers!
Tested out the green ? with a few mates, mine was very creepy and hit me strong twice, first time being smacky second (on my way to work mind you)being very good! My mates didnt get much out of them at all!
Overall a top nite! Bring on Ministry!

DIGITALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....crazy....i second the dis taste for the carpet in the d'n'b room.....had a white dome....i've had one of these b4 and was un impressed but this one was intense....pitty it only lasted about 2.5 - 3 hours... but certainly a great choice for a first time piller...my friend the pill virgin certainly thought so

I gotta say the atmosphere in the main arena was incredible... sorta like wat you'd expect in a "superclub" perhaps???
didnt appreciate having to wait half an hour to buy a bottle of water tho - and the lines were a tiny bit excessive, but that comes hand in hand with such a big event i spose
ended up having two beige domes and i was very happy indeed - these have been around for ages im told, so who knows if they're still goin round

Digital was just awesome! Freestylers ripped the breaks room apart! Oh and that Sarah chick I met gawd could she dance...The BB worked beautifully and the atmosphere when they dropped Out Of Space - woaahhhhhhhhhhh was the crowd hyper! Made the effort to swipe a few bottle caps here and there too..
------------------
Empathy starts with an e.

Luro : still feeling the effects of the weekend i see
wink.gif
. SCAT
Seriously though, if you want to discuss digital, there's a thread already set up here, http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum16/HTML/002503.html?reload=85. It's just that it's nice to have just a discussion on pills. EVerything has it's time and place.
peace
rc1n
------------------
times times times is times squared...
BluEGl0wSt1CkMAsSSSiv3 - the Bluelighter formerly known as Luro