• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - Long Weekend Treats

I've heard the comedown on the Pink Domes are pretty severe...anyone else had similar experiences from these pills?

Because those pink domes were so strong, the comedown can be a bit nasty. It's mostly cos you've battered your brain fairly hard. In the opinion of some people it's also because they aren't the cleanest pills.

So what are the best ones around at the moment?
it would have to be a toss-up between..
-Quantas
-MTV (Straight letters)
-Orange 2000
-Pink Domes
also, who has heard of White Omega's?
My friends have tried them and all said they are nice pills... very smooth and a clean dialed-up feeling, yet not as strong as the MTV's.
They also tried the grey/well pressed Supermen... and said they were weak but could still feel mild effects (not exactly your $ worth)
what is the word?

from what i have seen, the supermen are appreciated by people that like cleaner pills, and are not so desperate to get "mashed"... they could do with being a little stronger, but still my preference over something like a pink dome...

wow... who's winning so far then aye?
I see a whole bunch of you have gone so far as to delete your posts! Gotta love paranoia. Ok it seems that the cossies are not just targetting dd's, but simply anyone they can get a hold of.
But if we're going to stop our entire harm minimisation cause over this then... that's a real shame
frown.gif

If you can manage to post discretely and not include things like your name (or especially your phone number and address as some peoples have) in your profiles... both bluelight and icq etc. then you should be ok
smile.gif

Of course if you sell drugs for a living then maybe you should only post from p ublic terminals or something
smile.gif

my point is, if you have something to be afraid of being searched for, you can still safely post information.

yeah, but who's gonna take the risk of posting about a pill thats just been released, or giving a report, or even a test result, especially if you have anything illegal at home? It's not worth having the cops on your door I think thats what everyone is thinking at the moment.
Sad really but there's not much we can do if the cops want to be assholes about it, everyone simply has to go back to the old "I heard from this guy they were good" or trusting the dealers word, which everyone know means shit all. Very sad, but at least the cops look like they've erradicated the drug problem, when in fact they've just worsened the biggest problem, misinformation.

Yeah, funny isn't it?
It is a catch 22 for the police trying to do the right thing really. On one hand they are trying to bust people who sell drugs. (criminals weather u like that fact or not)
Yet on the other hand they are preventing people from openley discussing what to take and what not to take, for both safety matters and personal enjoyment reasons. This is almost as ethically wrong as selling drugs... ie preventing people from educating themselves to know what will harm them and what will not.
I think a point must be made and if any police read this, then you should listen clear.
This site is used for HARM MINIMIZATIONAL purposes, and NOT drug promotion purposes. By targeting people who post on the board, you will target the users and not the sellers. Sellers of large scale esctasy (ie the man involved in yesterdays drug bust of 11kg) arn't foolish enough to post any discussion on this board. By targeting the users, you do nothing towards preventing drug use... all you achieve is prevent those who use esctasy from using it in a safer sense.
Thankyou.
[This message has been edited by dropped (edited 09 October 2001).]

its safe to post if u dont have personal details available for the public to view in your profile isnt it??
hey, maybe the whole point of this exercise is to keep perth people misinformed so that the pigs can sell off all the bunk/speed pills that they confiscate!!!

Can't they trace you through your IP address or something? ah i dunno...just be careful i say! haha

hey guys just thought i try and get the ball rolling again!!
anyone heard of whats going around perth at the moment?? i have heard that there are green fish?(supposed to be the green ?'s or something) any info on these yet? also heard that there is some more blue diamonds? could be the same batch as a couple weeks ago, anyway come on perth lets get talking!!

Green ? were excellent pills (around digital time). Not many around anymore, if any, I guess.
Better than the batch from earlier this year... in almost all cases. No one was floored either, yay!
But whats with the post on pillreports that they are supposedly speed / k?
Didn't think there were 2 batches around?
Anyway...

have heard that pink/white ohms/omegas are around... people from the east seem to have liked em a lot...