Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Pills - 27/09/2001

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
all pills had in melbourne, post details in here. Time to clean up a bit me thinks
smile.gif

------------------
lager lager lager lager shouting

Orange Chanel
e1 test purple black
e2 test black
User reports. Good Md Biccie
------------------------------------------
UFO (shaped like a ufo, chalky press)
E1 Bubble to black
e2 Black
User reports. Mixed. some say awesome, some say crap. I am under the impression that these may be local MDEA pills. With Mdea giving "strong feelings" to some but not to others.
---------------------------------------
Pink Kangaroo/Quatas/Jumbo747
e1 purple to black
e2 black
User reoprts Very good biccy, strong MDma like feelings, good strong peak, eye wobles, the whole lot.
----------------------------------------
Blue MTV
e1 purple t black
e2black
User Reports
Good strong MDMA pill, with a nice long peak.
------------------------------------------
Browny orange tulip, with speckles
e1 no reaction
e2 no reaction
User reports
Bunk pill.

Chem are the MTV's your talking about the aqua blue with the occasion white spots (Not on all pills)?
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

I was going to start a new thread for this, but now there's actually a melbourne pills thread for a change, I figured it'd make more sense in here.
There's MDMA powder going around melb at the moment that I've had twice over the past month. It's v. fine, white powder, the most distinguishing feature of it being that it stinks! ... very strong evil/chemical (!) smell, perhaps like aniseed or licorice. Test results (both times I've had it, and I'm pretty sure it was the same powder each time) were E1: slight fizz & straight to deep purple, but you'd have to use your imagination to call the final result 'black'. E2 gave pretty much exactly the same reaction - no blue, just deep purple again.
Now, the first time I had this stuff a month back I had it in tandem with some v. nice meth, and had an awesome night. The second time (last weekend), I ended up feeling noticably 'wasted', but not particularly chatty/euphoric - felt almost like MDEA compared to the first time I dropped it. Also, after about 4-5 hours, things turned nasty - became very irritable/anxious, but still felt trashed. I'm (in)famous for being an obnoxious prick who never comes down the day after, stays in an awesome mood and generally irritates people who are coming down/feeling sketchy.
smile.gif
... Point being that I don't think what happened to me with this stuff was simply 'coming down', it was weirder than that.. anyway, draw your own conclusions.. would be interested to know if anyone else has had a go of this stuff and experienced anything similar?
------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!

Red HQ's are back in town!
No data as of yet..
Anyone got any data?

White Dexter
e1 test purple black
e2 test black
User reports. Nice pill - user only had 1/2 and enjoyed the roll

Ahhh, here goes..
  • Brown Stars - that aren't brown but a "light" beige. Not Chem tested. Mild, with easy non-convulsing comedown (enter disclaimer here) Raised FIVE pointed star, small white speckles, other side is domed with a split.
  • White dexters - as above(maybe)
  • Red HQ's - as per other post..
    Press was hard(really hard to bite into) domed on both sides, stamped both sides..with very faint, small specks of white..taste is "supposed" to be awful *grin* although slightly chalky.
    They have a scanned image if needed.
  • P.L.U.R
[This message has been edited by RAveDuST (edited 28 September 2001).]
[This message has been edited by RAveDuST (edited 29 September 2001).]

White Ghosts/Caspers
Round white pill, no score, flat on both sides (almost indented on back), stamped with a ghost.
E1: black
E2: black
Suspect contents MDxx.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Pink hearts
E1: black
big imprint of heart, score not touching edges, domed both sides. Very nice clean pill.

always one to contribute to a melbourne pills thread;
white 007: smallish pill, beleveld edges. 007 type is like from a type-writer, nothing like the originals; not as wide or as tall.
weak dose of MDXX.

... as the picture says.
smile.gif

Eddi: thanks for being the only one so far (glares around forum) who's replied to my "dodgy/stinky 'MDMA' powder message" ... Cmon guys, Perth/Sydney pills threads always seem to be hovering around the top of the list - we're supposed to be the most rocking city around, so let's get this thread huge as well!
smile.gif

------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!

LSD:I think I have had some of this powder in question aswell. Had it about 1 1/2 months ago and last weekend too. I personally had no - very little come down from it. Others that I know had a hell of a time comming down from it though. I tested the powder on both occasions with an E1 and E2 and it came up fine.

Hey does anyuone have any info on
White Blanks?
and
Hugs N kisses?
I dont have any more info on them but am trying to get more...anyone?
danka!

Gingerbreadmen
Light brown/beige
Faint logo of a gingerbread man on one side, not very well pressed, no score.
E1: Orange
User Reports: Non-mdxx hallucinations, no mdxx effects felt.
Suspected Contents: LSD, amphetamines.

Request Info:
Red/pink 4 leaf clover
Round, indented 4 leaf clover.
Checked Pillreports, more info would be nice.
Esp. if chem tested.
Cheers,

LavGRL - I've never heard of 'hugs n kisses' as being anything but speedbombs (and not particularly good ones). Usually the logo is "XO" and the last ones I saw were yellow, tested orange and people said they had less kick than a cup of instant coffee. Fortunately that was a looong time ago (hybrid@salt), but I still have bad feelings about those pills.
That being said - grab a tester and you'll know.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Thanx for that BT, how bout Red Motorola's, i think these have been round for a whjile, but i havent had - are they worth a go?

had the pink 4 leaf clovers...
they are fine, nice and clean but there is much much better around
definite mdma, but small small dose! i needed lots, which is very unlike me!
very happy and dancy but trust me, you need lots or other things!

Red lightning bolts anyone... Any info.. Same press as the blue ones. In melbounre.
PS MOderators I object to not been able to post a request for info on a single pill in the DD area. Im sure there may be many people who may have tried a specific pill but do not check this thread due to its length etc etc.. Also i thought this thread was for posting pills we knew about, not for requesting info, because if the people who look at this thread had info on a specific pill, it would already be posted here.
Anyway
Thanks
Chem