Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info - Green Question Marks - SYD

Lea

Bluelighter
Can anyone tell me what green ?'s are like from sydney at the mo?

everyone says they are great. Be carefull though some friends and i had a few which tested straight to black although they were definately too strong for us. I was paranoid, anxious, heart racing and itching all over then went completely numb. I was later told they either had some DXM or K. After the first hour of thinking i was about to die they smoothed out and i peaked hard for about 3 or 4 hours. very strong, although i didn't think they were too lovey/happy. luckily i still had a red honda which sorted that out
smile.gif

yeah so basically they are very high in mdma
hope that helps
------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

RobE:
I dont think these had DXM or K in them. Your previous experience was undoubtedly bad, but please dont put that down to substances like DXM or K being in the pill unless you have the lab certificate to prove it.
Having said that, every batch of green ?'s i have seen (and tested) is MDMA. I have eaten quite a few from different batches and they have all been very strong doses of MDMA. I agree that it is a big f*kin hit of MDMA, enough to floor even experienced users.
If u have the chance to get these, get them, but if you dont eat bikkies very often, go easy on them cause they are really strong. Also test them if you can, with the reputation of the ?'s, there are bound to be imitations around at some point.
Hope that helps.
8)

The Green ?'s are very good pills, and yes they pack a whollop. While i didnt take one that nite, I had an Orange JA, which was awsome, my mate, a long time piller had the Green ?.
he wa son the floor withinan hour, and stayed there for another hour, before getting up to dance and change on. He said it was an awsome pill though, probably all MDMA as far as he was concerned, just a very strong pill.
Have half at first, then if you feel okay, take another half an hour later, especially if you don't pop regularly!

RobE if it had DXM in it... having a red honda wouldn't be the logical way to sort it out- take care dude..
Lea - the one i've come accross have been good... unless you have them at work
wink.gif

------------------
~sleep is for the week~

be wary of the shade of green...bright green, like a lime colour, are good shit...the ones with a slight bluish tinge are evil...i was very very smacked out off the ones with the bluish tinge so be careful...if in doubt, scan it and we will be able to clarify for you...

There have been Green ?'s floating around for ages. Is this a new batch or just left overs from the last batch which have been hiding somewhere. I had a green ? a while ago after some BB's (which were smacky as hell), but the green ?'s was chargy as.
just want to know if these are a new batch.....anyone out there know...????

first batch of green ?s appeared around april this year. Great, great pills. Kinda a bright green colour, a dark lime.
second batch: sometime around june/july i think. i haven't seen one in a while, but i believe that they were a slightly darker green than the first batch. I believe these were stronger. I couldn't really talk or move after one. I've heard of people having similar experiences off them. If you're having one for the first time, i HIGHLY RECCOMMEND doing it in halves.
Now, there are unconfirmed rumors of a third batch which have just arrived.

I'm from sydney and i can say that both my best ever and worst ever pills were green question marks.
Best ever was a really well pressed pill with a stamp of a ? in a similar font to the riddler ? from batman. It was a small pill with a slight dome to it. One pill sent me off the rails for about 3 hours.
Worst ever pill was a rather badly pressed pill with a ? stamped on it in a boring font. It was also kinda small but not domed. 2 1/2 of these had little to no effect on me except that i couldn't sleep until about 2pm the next day. Also, come monday morning, i could barely remember my own name, let alone do any work, it wasn't till wednesday that my brain started working again.
Basically, be careful, and if you do have the real thing, get ready for the ride of your life
smile.gif

------------------
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

The green question marks from June/July are a very strong mdxx pill. My friend and I were both lying down on the floor when we had them and I even had mine in halves. I took the second half about an hour after the first and was feeling very good while lying down although found it hard to dance. A wonderful pill and definitely the most powerful I have ever had. I also had some mild open eye halucinations and some very strong closed eye visuals on one of the occasions that I had them. Tolerance does not mean shit on these pills. I dropped them three times in one week (stupid I know) and each time I was hit very hard.

I had a green ? from the same batch as all my friends who said they were awesome and I hated it
frown.gif

Yes it was exactly the same pill, I just found it too week and it was the first time I smacked out a bit also the rest of the effects weren't what I was looking for etc.

ful_sik_trippa
the pills definately had DXM and or Ketamine. A paramedic, that night, told us we had the exact symptoms. My friend couldn't even control her bladder, she completely lost control of her body because of the anesthetic. She had to stay with a paramedic for about 6 hours straight.
Me and another friend were very anxious, itching all over ,and our skin was completely numb. This lasted about 40 - 60 minutes. I thought at the time that opiates were responsible. Later I found out that DXM would have resulted in the same symptoms.
I tested these pills before hand although because they were so strong in MDMA there is no way smallish content of DXM or anything else would have tested positive over the MDMA. Im not saying all the question marks are are problematic, cause i know most are excelent, im just letting ppl know the problems, cause i know i would never wish the same thing on anyone. We seriously thought we were going to die.
Thats the funny thing with some chemicals, your body might be screwed but your mind is racing thinking things like "....im dying...im dying..!". Its very different from alcohol, you might be close to alcohol poisoning but would be too pissed to know better.
btw i only had the 1/4 of a honda because i was rolling for hours on the ? but without the loved up feeling. The honda helped me feel happier.
------------------
I said....nice one brova!!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by robE (edited 18 September 2001).]

I would suggest the Green ? was a substantial hit of MDEA !
Smacks hard, without the loved up feeling (unlike the JA's). The green ones from March seemed more loved up.

robE: could you have had a batch of fakes?
(but let's not get into ANOTHER thread about your green ? experinces)
anyways peoples, this just goes to show that you should be SENSIBLE when taking strong pills. If you know they're strong - do them in halves!

the first green ? i had a couple of months ago seemed to go down real well- not too harsh, with a good pickup and length to the roll, but even then the comedown seemed to be a bit too harsh and spaced out...
the second green ? i had really hit me hard, but that could have been down to a period of abstinence on my part. i couldn't think or talk straight, and i had real difficulty concentrating on what i was doing, so much so that i just had to sit down, do nothing and relax for an hour... packed with a bit of speed though, things started to look up and i was able to move normally again, and really enjoy the rest of my night. i still felt that i had a massive comedown, and even a few days later i felt drained, exhausted, mentally unstable and seemingly really depressed about trivial things (like life!).
so yeah, i think it really depends on what batch you get your hands on. i believe they're getting a lot scarcer on the streets though. and there are some dodgy fakes going around, one my lil brother picked up (!) was a crumbly white with blue and green specks and a really poor pressing of the question mark in comparison to the real thing...

The Green ?'s I had I can quite honestly say were, in my opinion, the most perfect pills I have ever encountered. They were tiny, very well pressed, glossy, and hard (I can't really believe that these were locals). From memory(!) they were blank on one side, slightly domed and I think someone said the logo was a lot like the Riddler symbol? Because yeah, that sounds about right.
They kinda reminded me of the little saccharines that you put in your tea.
I peaked through the ceiling on these; the way I often explain them is by saying that they were exactly "how they're meant to be". That said, different people would have different definitions of how pills are meant to be, but they were spot on for mine. I felt intensely spiritually connected, lovey, chatty but also dancey. Absolutely positively first-rate bickies
biggrin.gif

But buying them now? Unless through a tried and true source, I wouldn't touch anything with the '?' name with a bargepole.
BTW. I had mine at two Hyperspeeds ago (the one before Trilogy).

Robe u r right i rekon they definately had some other shit in them Alot of nice md with a bit of bad shit thrown in, Because mdma doesnt make u trip. And im talking about the origanals here about may/june. I dont know how true this is but i got told they had 2cb in them. If they where straight md why was the next few days so fucked. I dont ussualy come down but did off these hard. Or maybe i was just comparing them to yellow melodys, witch were definate clean mdma, to me they (yell mels) where a pefect example of what a pill should feel like.

Although these pills certainly aren't clean you have to bear in mind that a strong dose of mdma will cause visuals.

No, Jonah - actually MDMA alone in high doses can also cause hallucinations. Read up on www.erowid.org for more info.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.