Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info - Green Question Marks - SYD

gotta add my $0.02
smile.gif

these were IMO the perfect pill. Loveed up like nothing else, floaty, *clean*, and could dance ya night off. Total control with these babies. havent found anything better to date. 5 star ***** pill
(i've had quite a fair few of these ;-) and all with the same effects each time =P~~

Hey all,
Im a new user to this site, ive been an avid browser for some time tho! Just wondering if anyone can help me, I have green question marks that are lime with pink flecks for the upcoming digital! Can anyone give me some feedback on this type as i can see there have been a few variations going round in Perth!
Thanks

Thanx dudes! can't wait to have them on saturday nite @ Nick Warren. Think I'll have them in halves from what u've been sayin.... I'll tell ya's all about it....
YA!
Good thing I stocked up on them too from what you've been sayin. Never seen them up north here before.

Cool no worries, thanku bt its been awhile since ive read that info. It was good to refresh my memory. But there was definatly some dirty shit in those ?s

Ug!
I hope you don't regret stocking up for your own sake.
The good ones I had were quite a long time ago as I said above. The ones I have seen since looked quite different. These pills may have the same logo, but they are not the same pill. Be wary!
Jonah, the ones you had quite possibly had something else in em, but I'm pretty sure the good ones I ate were clean. Since earlier this year when the really good ones were around there were also some that were seedy. Friends had some at I think Area 51, or maybe earlier, and had a very bad night indeed. Though this was all discussed here: http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000675.html
Guys, beware in buying these things, there are a lot of fakes and dodgies floating around. From memory there were 2 really good presses, one was rounded and one was flat - Though both excellent.
I hope they are good for you though Lea.

lets play a game...
O O <---- colour those in...
then u know wot my pupils were like...
mmm... quite good...

Hmmmm.....
well! What wierd pills! Ok, I ended up dropping a whole one. The peak came on really slowly, but I just kept going up and up and up! Had a pretty cool night, but kept feeling like I was waiting for something. The drive home I was feeling anxious, itchy, all those things roBe was talking about. We woke up the next day, and decided to drop two more. This peak was also real slow, but kept going up and up, and I still felt like I was waiting for something else. Went to the beach and had an absolute ball, but, after a few cones, I was feeling REALLY BAD! Paranoid, scattered, anxious, all those uncomfortable feelings I don't really get. So I don't know if it were the cones, or the pills, or even maybe the company, but I think I'll steer clear of those ? for awhile. There must be a few different batches out there.
BTW, they absolutely floored my friend, and he was loving it! wierd.

yep they are strange and definately on my "to be missed" list
smile.gif

I had one last week at Nick Warren.
Intense peak and full on MDMA deal with mine. I was peaking so hard, couldnt see straight and had a ball. I got none of the bad symptoms that others have seemed to have. I got crazy visuals off these and it seemed to really alter my perception of distance. I would think that i was close to someone, only to find out that i was 5 meters away - weird??
Bad Luck with the dodgy ones - ive still got a couple of superb ones left!!!
8)

I would have to say that i share concerns expressed by others here. I also have these pills for the next perth event and havent taken them before. I think im gonna take this ride half a step at a time...
Keep safe

whether you guys have good ones, bad ones or me and a few other ppl just plain freaked out and all are good, you should have got the picture that they are definately STRONG.
biggrin.gif

Remember that many of the ppl taking them and loving em have probably been pilling for years. So remember just try half at a time if you not completely hardcore!
smile.gif

Be safe.
Rob.
------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

robE's right....these are very fuckin strong. stronger than hearts/channels/MTVs etc.
if you havent had it go halves, if you dont freak out, do the rest.
8)

I'd have to agree with Full sick trippa. The ones I've had are exactly as he describes. They are strong and if you are not experienced have them in halves. I'd also recommend having them in halves if you've just been on a break as well. Basically if you're tolerance is low then exercise some moderation.
These pills are definitely the strongest I've yet seen. They are good and they certainly have md........... something in them since I did have dilated pupils, etc.
These pills are powerful and that's all there is to it.