Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 11/08/2001

litesource

Bluelighter
Ok, old thread hit page 2 and I thought I'd do the right thing.....
Guilty Verdict
Pink Domes (Two Batches)
The new batch is darker than the old.
Go halves kiddies. Both are quality pills with the older ones being the stronger. A word of caution: Make sure u have crutches nearby as these puppies will snatch ur legs from under u!
White Domes
Strong MDxx pill that leaves the consumer luvdup and smiling cheesily. Well worth a gobble.
Green ?Marks
Been around for a while and apparently limited supply still available. Get em if ya can.
Jury still deliberating
Ferraris
Varying reports and colourations... can anyone help out with a reliable account?
White Doves
An old name returns to the scene... but does she have rthe class of yesteryear?
White Dots, AKA White Nipples
Conflicting reports on these. Some suggest similar to white domes whilst others submit lesws than favourable opinions.
Not Guilty
Happy to report no crappy pills of late... altho MDMA Seeds maw well soon fill this void!
Post away ppls!
N.

There are still white dots around? Or are these new? Well the old ones imo were very nice, loved up, rushy and decent strength (but not overly strong) and clean.

yeah man
ive got reliable sources that have tested both the lite coloured thinner ones...and the darker coloured thicker ones...they both have MDMA but not very strong in theyre opinion
------------------
..silence..

Look exactly the same as the old ones to me
wink.gif

Saw a friend last night who I think was on green ferraris and he was pretty fuct up, but having the time of his life!!
A friend roadtested a white dove on Friday and said that it was weak as, but then another said it wasn't too bad. Decide for yourselves...
And if people see me floored at Elektrick, it'll be because of one of those nice old pink domes, so play nice!!
------------------
You startin' shit??

Just came across some white audi's (white pill, domed on one side with an inset italics TT on the other side.)
Tested dark purple in six seconds. Haven't tested yet. Electric will be ground zero for these! Anyone had em yet?

Yep had em at (TT's) at MOS.
I had one felt slightly buzzy, but thats it. Friends/gf had em and were rolling like lunatics (off 1).

I don't wanna destroy any hopes for those TT's but everyone ive known thats had them has said there pretty average (including the dd)

I had TT's for MOS.. they are decent, very clean and luvdup.. peak for 3 hours.. pill and a half kinda pill..
will be doing further research on them @ elektrick..

I've been offered:
a) White TT's
b) White nipples/dimples
c) White dove's
Which are the most recomended from above? please help me !!
smile.gif

Have not tried any of those but have heard that White Dove's are short lived and not worth the money. TT's have heard mixed reports (as above). I'll be usin the TT's at Electric. Good Luck!
------------------
Life is best described by this question:
"Is there anyone aboard who knows how to fly the plane?"

Trueplaya, if they r the white nipples/dimples from a few weeks ago then i would recomend those... but i thought they had all disapeared...
maybe test em to make sure they r the goods...

which would u choose??
White domes - the panadol look alikes, 8mm x 3mm white no score.
or
pink domes - do not know which batch??
thanx
smile.gif

2nd batch of pink domes has had *some* dodgy reports, they have little red specks through them, first batch is pale pink no specks at all (very lucky if you can find any of those left)

I have been privilaged enough to obtain a couple of pink domes (the pale ones) and green questionmarks.
So which one should I have tonight?
Are the green ?'s dancy or will I be smacked out?

DysRsta: my mate had a TT at a party last week and it was kicking him pretty well, have a good one =)
so have we reached a verdict on white doves/white nipples? im thinking perhaps if i take them a different way other than bombing them it would make the feeling slightly stronger...hmmm

fellowes - the green ?'s are quite smacky or whatever you wanna call it but some people, including me have found them to be quite danceable after a fair wait (about 40 mins). Don't know if this is due to the strength or what and it's onlt happened to a few people... guess it just depends on the person. The domes are gonna floor you also so i guess it doesn't really matter.
And Nickelodeon; if you are talking about plugging it doesn't actually make the pill any more intence, just prolongs the peak which isn't as intence. If you're looking for more strength out of a weaker kinda pill you can't beat snorting but then of course it's not gonna last as long. Well that's my 2c anyway.
It's been pretty quiet over here the last couple of weeks... wonder if we're ever gonna get to see any of those magic beans from over east.

Actaully, if you plug it you'll have a more intense peak and possibly a longer peak.
It absorbs much more of the mdma than ingestion. Give it a try for yourself if your game you'll like it........ then in an hour or so the pill will start to have an effect
wink.gif