Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Umdercovers @ gatecrasher

LavGrl

Bluelighter
okayz we went to gatecerasher and were amazed at the numbr of undercovers roaming round pretending (quite unsucessfully) to be ravers. I heard a suspecting partygoer ask an underocver "what's in the (suspicious lookin cop's) bag" and the undercover replied way too convincingily "my coat and my drugs man, im a ravaH" oh god.
They were also way too keen too keen to chat to anyone, bailing us up too many times
Anyone got any advice/news or incidents etc to share, it totally freaked me out. What u do if u think its an undercover?

Actually some fat bastard kept giving me the weirdest looks all night. I'm talking the parnoid kind, he would literally stand right in front of me and stare like two feet away. It didn't bother me much but just thought it was weird. Anyway fuck him, whats he gonna bust me for, having a good time.

It's really easy... if you think it's an undercover then avoid them.
The best way to avoid getting in trouble with the law at an event where there are sure to be undercover police, is not to break the law. ie. Don't buy or sell drugs there, don't drink if you're underage, don't carry any drugs on you, don't consume drugs there.
In the event you choose to break one or more laws while you're in an area that could contain undercover police, then use common sense and try to do it discreetly and not get caught. If you flagrantly break the law in the face of a police officer, then you deserve to get busted.
Undercover police are people too... if you think all undercovers wear daggy clothes and are easy to spot, think again! As long as you're not breaking the law, then you're not part of the problem as far as they're concerned.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Im with BT.
U may think someone is an undercover, and you may even be right. But for every one you can spot, i bet there are two others.
The cops aren't stupid enough to only hire "cops-who-look-like-raver" types. Treat everyone as undercovers and you'll be right. If youve got nothing to hide, be sensible about your personals, and youll be fine.
I have been approached by an undercover who most-definately DID look like a raver.
8)
[This message has been edited by ful_sik_trippa (edited 09 October 2001).]

Also realise that undercovers could be at ANY party you go to. If you spend the whole time being paranoid that undercovers are at that party then you aren't going to have much fun. So simply accept that they may be there, obey the law (as much as possible) and have a great night
smile.gif

Cops r funny! Although the one person I DIDn'T suspect being an officer of the law was the guy I was doin lines and taking pills with. The bastard told me the next day... scared the fuck outta me. But then I realised he's only human and was actually more concerned with ME saying something.
Let em be! Just do things right and u got nothin to worry bout! Get fucked up BEFORE you get there..... or come to my place and party hardy..COP FREE!
smile.gif
p.s. when I get a place....
smile.gif

blufluffybunny... wonderful... FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!!
*cheers* we now have definitive proof that police are people too...
wink.gif

at least when they're off duty...
*wink*
------------------
the guy who was once
E-u4ria...

Sometimes the person you think is looking at you suspiciously, is looking at you wondering why you are looking at them suspiciously!
Solution is simple, like bt said, don't deal, no problems... also, don't hang around with dickheads, because you will get pulled into their trouble.

at about 4ish i was coming down from the upper deck to dance floor to join airwalk and silverchic, i was stopped on the stairs by a guy in red t-shirt who pointed out to me a really tall bloke with a cap turn around and carrying a bag, and asked me if i knew the guy, i said no and kept walking down, now that this has been bought up, i am wondering what it was all about.. the guy in the cap looked as clean as he had just walked in, no sweat from dancing or anything, but then the guy who asked me the question looked similar, i guess both were dodgy, anyway had good time dancing....

I would have to agree with chaoscat... I think people look at you and you look at them and you both think (what is he/she lookin at? is he/she a cop? am I staring? Oh shit, we made eye contact... gonnna run..shit)
Me thinks everyone may be a LITTLE bit paranoid!
smile.gif
SAY NO TO DRUGS!
smile.gif

*bunny puts on police hat and pulls out badge... YOUR ALL UNDER ARREST FOR BEING WAY TOO PARANOID.. AND TAKING DRUGS WITHOUT ME*
smile.gif
------------------
Before you give someone a peice of your mind, make sure you can get along with what you have left :)

the more you try to hide it, the more obvious it looks,
------------------
the consciouness of self is the greatest hinderance to the correct execution of any physical action... u dont exist therefore there are no boundaries or limits

If ya got nothing to hide, whos cares if they are there what are they gonna do. Ask ya for drugs. So what you dont have any left cause ya just ate em all. If someone is pissing you off cause ya are are a little para bout em for some reason (valid reason or just cause ya are fucked up)then just move and ya will forget ya even saw em and get on with ya night. If ya make eye contact with someone and are thinking why the hell are they ataring at me. Then break the stare and say hows it goin mate gotta jet, and then move and ya probaly wont see em again.

sat in the foyer of the victorian police building on flinders street today (on enlighten business if you must know) and watched all the people going thru the cop only entrance... and trust me, you will never, ever be able to spot them by the way they dress, act, or talk... unless they want you to.
as BT says, just say no to breaking the law, and if that fails, be subtle (which i guess is another way of saying be good, and if you can't then be careful)
thousands of australians get their lives ruined every year by drugs... by getting arrested and getting a permanent police record... this can and will stuff up your whole life. you have to weigh that against the risk of buying drugs off, or selling them to, strangers...

How many of these undercover cop threads are there? Am I the only one here who thinks the whole issue has been overplayed and blown out of propoption? I think there is a little to much paranoia being thrown around with almost no factual basis. Relax people...

ok ... hypothetical ...
if someone asks u if uve got any drugs and u say: "just ate em" ... could they bust u (if they were cops) ?...
------------------
rhythmatic movements in unison with others prolong an act of sensation with no limits or boundaries >

have you ever noticed that no-one actually has any first hand stories of being busted, or seeing people busted at events?? PARANOIA.... The choice of the chemical generation
smile.gif

I think by now you probably all know my opinion of people who claim to be able to spot an undercover cop by the way they dress/act...

I second the call on paranoia.
Is a cop really gonna give a fuck if you have a 50 of whip in your pocket? or 2 pills?
They only care about people who are dealing, and if you deal at a rave you deserve to be busted, IMO.
The number of times I've had friends (usually on speed/paranoia juice) tell me someone's been following them or someones a D. "look at the way she's holding her bag" "look at the way he's walking" "he kept looking in my direction but not looking directely at me, he was trying to do that so he didn't tip me off. ThEy'RE afTEr mE!"
My friend had undercovers follow him for 6 hours at the big day out cause he had a pill in his pocket, no really, he wasn't paranoid... They launched a full scale operation that involved almost everyone we saw, No shit... *cough*