• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Umdercovers @ gatecrasher

okayz i admit maybe we were a bit paranoid but i waz really writing cause i guess im wondering what the police are interested in at raves, sure dealing etc but at what level. Like for example if they see someone with a pill will they say anything everytime? Are they interested in the occasional party goer who only really carries a personal quantity, or will they bust anyone they see with anything

There are a stack of cops who enjoy the pillz as much as we do... call it personal experience! As for undercovers, in this country they don't care about small time, they're not trying to fuck every user out there. They want the Mr Bigs.

Ayyeee... Use the search function folks, all these questions have been fleshed out before.

Am I the only one here who thinks the whole issue has been overplayed and blown out of propoption?
That's just what THEY want you to think -Thoth
wink.gif

------------------
But who needs a car, when you've got a pogo stick

yeah, search function kiddies, but as we're all here now...
why are there undercovers at raves? not for you and your couple 'o pills, of course not. they are looking for someone dealing. but then why dont you see anyone getting busted? well they also arent interested in the guy selling 10 packs.
so they follow him, and take down his license plate number. it goes into the database. if he is particularly active they might follow his car, especially if it looks like he's off halfway thru the night to pick up more supplies.
they follow him, and find the house of his dealer. more info for the database. follow a few more people and suddenly you have a clear picture of whats going on.
(sorry for all the male pronouns)
this all make sense so far? lots of information, no arrests. that's how it works. maybe they will use that information later to arrest someone, but thats not the point of the operation on the night.

I'm curious to know if there are many police officers who enjoy doing the whole undercover thing at big events. Do some of them like the rave scene? *shrug* at least they get in for free.
smile.gif

Besides, they're just doing their job. Some of them are quite fun to talk to, i like to offer them a water and have a chat. some of them are quite funny.
biggrin.gif

------------------
'Electricity is for more than just powering wind mills' - Ali G

I have a fantasy where a cop goes to a rave to arrest some people, and keep it safe of course. He tries to fit in by dancing slightly to the music, he finds that his movements slowly become less robotic and the music overcomes him. He forgets who he is and just lays a fat funk down on the dance floor. He stys in the force to educate the police on the magic. Soon police are using phat choons to control crowds of people(somehow..i dont know)
anyway back on topic...
------------------
wha?

As I have said.
I have had the pleasant company of many a police officer with me on many a night out. And they rock just as good as me (well, almost) They r human too guys, and unfortunately, humans fall down to the pleasures of drugs, especially when they r more than likely to be in easy supply!
Dont worry bout it. Most of the time we have 1-2 pills on us, maybe some whip. They R LOOKING for dealers, not the kiddies smiling and dancing like idiots
smile.gif

Enjoy yoursleves guys. The cop next to you is NOT looking at you, he's looking at the dealer behind you!
*move along people...nothing more to see here*

Further to Johnboy's point about police gathering intelligence , I have seen police taking down EVERY number plate at cars parked at parties , including mine.
They were undercover but hardly subtle about what they were doing.. and then into the Database. Has anyone else seen this?

In Melb, CPG undercovers(LEADER)work in groups, you're not lookin for just one...*bump*they have much bigger fish to fry..Just be discrete.
....and take that neon sign of your head
wink.gif

------------------
I swallowed one of these about two hours ago...the explanation is that it is, in fact..my hat.

If you want first hand stories of people getting busted at events I've watched it happen a afew times. Saw a few guys go down at Delirious festiva. And saw a guys get shafted in Shafto Lane about 4am during Gatecrasher.
I used to help people out at events if I had a spare one on me. Now I don't, largely due to the risk not being worth it, but also because I don't want to encourage people trying to score pills at events, and put themselves and innocent punters/dealers at risk
smile.gif

There seems to be a great data base about our party habits available to the police. I wonder about the polices habits. Would we be able to use a forum like this to find out how many party goers had had definite encounters with the law? I mean not just: "I saw someone once". But a one on one encounter in which the officer revealed his identity?
hmmmmm...