Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What drug/s are you scared to try?

SupaspeeD

Bluelighter
Stealing this idea from Other Drugs, i have to ask... what drugs, or possible methods of consumption (i know this will be IV for most) are you scared to try - and why.
Please no, "acid - because i hear it can make you think you are a sunflower" bullshit.
My list:
DMT - can get it, but i'm kinda scared of the intensity... a maybe
IV Heroin - just i have this image of heroin being very "dirty" and not the best to IV, also addiction with such a pleasureable high.
IV Meth - that's just fucked...
IV MDMA - have heard too many people say its a waste.
Plugging DXM - that's just a tad too far
wink.gif

IV'ing pharmies - i'd like to do an extraction rather than having to IM or IV pharmies.
Ok, that's about it... feel free to add your drug insecurities
smile.gif

ummm. IV HEROIN: The risk of dying on heroin is like 75%. Plus SO many people I know how died so... no. Never I'll do Heroin.
PCP: After reading many articles and seeing that picture of the guy who cut off his face (YES, It is true) I think I'll pass.
IV Anything really: Not into the whole needle thing. Have tried ICE before, but only because it was pure, complete and untouched. I wouldn't trust anything else, ESPECIALLY pills.
That's all I can think of right now.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by blufluffybunny (edited 25 July 2001).]

hmmm definetly IVing anything
i may try herion, but then i may very easily never
id try most stuff ONCE actually as long as i trusted my source, did my homework
except 1/4 butinol shit
i dont want that toxic morphing going on in my guy
yeh
smile.gif

------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

IV anything - seen way too many people get 'addicted to the needle', so it's something I steer clear from .. same thing goes for heroin - I figure I can never have a problem with a drug/quitting a drug if I never knew how it felt in the first place, so for this reason I won't even _try_ heroin.. perhaps if I found I had a week to live I might go back on that, but otherwise no way
smile.gif

I'll go along with DMT, too .. it's something I definitely want to try in my lifetime, but I don't feel emotionally 'stable/secure' enough currently to risk taking something that intense.
------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!

I'd have to go along with the masses here and say H. Mainly because it makes u spew and I haven't spewed for 15 years and I want to make some sort of Guiness world record.
Anything IV - except unless "going under" for an operation - heard that's pretty good
smile.gif
(until you wake up and spew, so on 2nd thoughts I'd rather not)
PMA - just not worth the risk.
Haven't heard enough about PCP, Datura, DMT to say I would or wouldn't, although slicing my own face off isn't something I plan on doing after a night out.
smile.gif

[edit] to all those peeps below that said coke
redface.gif
*sniff of disdain*
j/k
wink.gif
i respect your decisions
[This message has been edited by Milkybar (edited 27 July 2001).]

smack and charlie are two i'm never going near!!! hmmmm probably cross pcp off the list... and i'm making an effort to stay away from meth...
basically i'll stick with hallucinogens/entheogens!
wink.gif

------------------
the guy who was once
E-u4ria...

I had pcp, for the first 2 hours it was fun as
then it turned into one of the worst drug related experiences of my life
i think that may have more to do with something (in reality) that happened and sleep dep.
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

hmm coke isnt that bad. providing you have a good source its usually cleaner than speed, and more fun.
hmm i will definatly stay clear from heroin, pcp, dxm,2cb, acid, dont think im too keen of doing lines of K either. Wouldnt mind trying some G but. Also im scared of herbal ecstacy.. lol
[This message has been edited by delerium (edited 25 July 2001).]

try anything twice....
as long as i know its a good clean supply, i am not administering it in a way i don't agree with (IV), i know i am mentally prepared, and i know that the personal experience i will gain from it is most likely to outweigh any long term mental (or otherwise) effects...
so on that note...prolly only pcp.
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

PCP
PMA
Heroin... just have no reason to.
Coke... still dont think I really want to but if someone offers for free.
Goofballs... we've all seen the Simpsons.

Agreed, where did you get your 75% figure from?!? Safe as houses if administered properly.
As for what i wouldn't try, a black coloured pill, can you imagine?!

Just because you're afraid of IV-heroin is not a reason to write-off all heroin use... while I admit that I will most probably never inject H, I found it to be FUN FUN FUN when smoked off a small foil.. and i'll repeat what R.B.Boy said: I'll try anything twice...
I will, within reason...
Am i the only person i know that will seriously try everything once? (as safely as possible of course)
Im a little shocked that there are people here who are even 'afraid' of K!?! God, they havent even made it to the "should i do coke or not?" phase yet... I think my innocence is lost all together! (he he he he)
Maybe I'll start a support group: "Reclaim your Substance Virginity"
(so you can lose it all over again!! and again!! and again!!)

To all those mentioning IV drug use, it's a method of admistration, not a drug. So technically that wasn't the question. (Although for the record, the concept does scare me)
Now, for my list of things which tip the risk/benifit scale the wrong way:
Datura
Most research chems (waiting till a bit more research has been done first)
DMT (at the moment - working up to it though)
smile.gif

definately smack and charlie...never ever ever ever....ever.............never

Like Jakoz said, Heroin would probably be the only thing I wouldnt do simply because I'm scared I'd like it too much.
I seem to have a habit of doing things I like way too much until its boring, so H is a no go for me.
Apart from that I'm willing to give anything a shot, just for research purposes you must understand
wink.gif

The CIA and the US Military designed a drug called 'BZ' back in the 50's/60's which is meant to be the strongest mind altering chem know on this earth. It was designed for chemical warfare/tactics for interrogating the enemy and also for use by their own people if they ever were to be captured, as this way it would make them a blubbering mess and deny the enemy any secrets.
However, it was scrapped (so they say!) due to the effects - which included rendering the person into mental delusion for the rest of their short life, major paranoia leading to suicide and general permanent brain damage. Apparently it was administered in mics and really hit the person like a steam train. Obviously this chemical not available however, if I can believe what I have read this is the shit no one would want to experiment with hoping to get a buzz.
By the way, a great read is the book "LSD, the CIA, and the 60's" which gives a history of the connection of the above and many more....very interesting to see that many household icons and beleifs stemmed from LSD and turing you on......