Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Double dropping: Once you pop, you cant stop

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
Double dropping: Once you pop, you cant stop

Just wondering who has ventured into the unknown. I know its huge in the UK, but generally, we eat our pills half and one at a time.
I have been discussing this with Nickstar for a while now, and we are going to try it (tp & green "?" - chargy and loved up) and I was just wondering whether those 2 or 3 hours of bliss are worth it?
Will this be a once off thing, where we look back on it and think "yeh, that was hella fun" or will the strength of the peak be one that will be imprinted firmly on our brain (and serotonin levels) and one that we will strive for every time we take pills?
Have the people that double-dropped, continued to do so since? Or is this something every jaded, burnt-out raver should try once or twice in their lives?
oh, and disclaimer: Dont nag, its fucken boring, we know what we're doing
smile.gif

i dont really know. but by the sounds of it i'll be doing it too...hahaha
wink.gif

but i personally *THINK* just guessing...that once u do it ur tolerance is fucked for a long time. could be wrong tho. still its worth a try...maybe start with 1.5 at once first...makes sense...
wink.gif
*hint hint*
cu all at gk

If you have fun of just one pill I would stick with it and not double drop! I have done so in the past and I will admit it was alot more intense and alot more fun but now when I have a single pill its no where near as fun as it used to be you will find you have to dble drop alot more
frown.gif

i decided to pass on this little venture, but im still going to give them my opinion once again
smile.gif
Idont care if you double drop as im sure it would be amazing and id have fun watching, but id be scared that i would have been shown something special and that one pill would not compare.
I also think that a TP and a green ? is not a good combo. If you are going to have 2 pills make them awesome clean MDMA pills so then you are loved up close to your first experience. Go two green ?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Cowboy Mac (edited 04 June 2001).]

I've done it once with average pills, and it was basically like taking a good one - of course you're talking about respectable stuff here, so...
I've accidentally dropped 2 at once (well technically 3). The second was at the tail end of the first - you know that great moment in the night when a good friend wanders up smiling and drops something into your hand
smile.gif
15 minutes later that same person asks how it went down...what pill???...shit I must have dropped it...here, eat this one then...
Well it turned out my attention span had dropped to less than 10 minutes and I had dropped the second one - into my mouth.
Anyway, there have been plenty of mornings where I can't remember huge parts of the previous night - but they have all been from alcohol. This is the only night - so far - where I had to be told about a lot of it, some of which I still dont remember. Differece of course is that instead of people saying I was a drunken idiot, it was more "shit dude, you looked damned happy last night". You can ask SoCalTSgal for a first hand account since it was all her fault
smile.gif

Anyway, you know you'll do it regardless of what anyone says
wink.gif

cheers,
hux.

I am from the UK and yes it is very common for people to double drop, myself included. I would say that depending on how often and how many you normaly do it wont make massive impact on your effects.
Because of the way that pills work I find it always more effective to do quite a few at the start of the night and then try not to extend the feeling, it just doesnt work.
My advice would be not to double drop, maybe do one wait 30mins then another but there really isnt any going back.
When I first did pills I always took in 1/2s and said that I'd never single drop then I did and said I'd never double drop and now I do. Its not a great thing having to do 6 and getting less effect that a mate who has had 3, thats why I'm cutting down or at least attempting to.
If you can lay your hands on some good meth that will greatly help with your pills strengh and how long they last.
------------------
"you've just got to do all kinds of things and then...POW!" - Camden Dealer.

btw: this may be a total generalisation, but having had my share of pills from both here, UK & USA, we seem to get damned good stuff compared to the average UK pill (about on-par with the US). Makes no sense considering the UK is in europe when most of the stuff comes from anyway, but there you go.
Anecdotal evidence also supports this, having heard lots of stories from friends in the UK of:
a. taking heaps of pills in one night (ie: 3,4,5).
b. the average bricky-labourer type bloke down the pub on a tuesday night dropping pills.
c. the fact that in reasonable qty you only pay 3-4 pound ea., ie: less than AU$10. ie: 3 pills for the price of one...
just my 2c

Well... I've double dropped once.
Yes, it was during a time when i took lots and lots of pills, and those that i double dropped were the middle two of 4 pills all up that night, HOWEVER. I didnt feel the urge to do it again straight away... It was SO fucking intense. I remember finding my friend (who'd done it too) and grabbing onto her and just looking at her and her looking at me, and laughing, then the laughter turned into tears, and we stood there hugging saying "oh my god.. oh my god.."(in a good way of course) we were in total disbelief at how good it was. My brothe took one look at my face and said "moonaaaaa, what have you dooooone??" I giggled, said "nothing" and went back to my friend, who's hair and eyes and lips and shoulders became the most amazing thing I'd ever seen.
Admittedly I couldn't walk or stand up for shit (yeah, silly me was dancing when it came on). My eyes were rolling, my jaw was chattering so hard I thought I'd break my teeth (i get pretty major jaw wobbles most of the time anyway) but ooooooohhh..oooohhhh.. it was good.
But i havent done it since. and that night was over 2 years ago. It never made me wanna go out and double drop every week, and now I can get off on half a pill!
When I started taking pills it was always wholes. I never took halves "what's the point" I'd say, "i'm only going to take the other half later, may as well get the full effect right now" anyway blah blah get to the point.
yeah, I'd still rather have a whole pill (i gag really badly if i ever have to cut a pill with my teeth). But i can take halves and feel it and yes ive doubled dropped, and yes ive gone through stages of mutliple mutliple pills in a night. The fact is.. that tolerance goes away if you let it.
MAN! Some of you guys are so set in your ways!!!! i just thought of this.. nothing wrong with trying something once. Just don't keep at it i guess. And Horsey if I know you at all, double dropping will get you sooooo fucked, it will be SUCH a fucker of a thing and you'll be SOOOO coming down the next day (because you just do..its inevitable), that you'll swear off it for at least a few months (until i get down there with apples and do it with you AGAIN!!!!!!) hehehe
Go for it guys. It's pretty fucking cool. Just have your 'htp on hand, try and stick to just the pills (as hard as i know it is for you boys) and i reeeeeaaaaally recommend having both pills be the same.
Oh yeah... and see if you can do it in a SPA!!!! whhhhooooooeeeeeee!!!! couldn't imagine anything better
smile.gif
(except for maybe a bucketload of the finest meth delievered to my doorstep once a month)

huxley;
I would despute the way people make generalisations about the quality of pills in one country compared with another.
I have been to sydney and I wasnt greatly impressed with the pills we got and I found them bloody expencive.
I think the reason people do a lot more in the UK is we have a somewhat different attitude to drug use. We seem to have a situation where if you dont do only a few then you can be called a 'lightweight'.
There are good pills around in the UK in the moment but also there is a lot of shite. I just think because we have a bigger market we have a bigger selection.
You are really over charged though. I wasnt impressed with your weed either but thats another point.

no problem at all, exactly why I tried hard not to sound like I was talking out of my ass
smile.gif
Plenty of crap around here as well, though I couldn't imagine too many ppl here actually enjoying/surviving eating 5+ _strong_ pills in 8hrs (ie: cK's, euros, bb's). btw: I've seen 2 people go down on 1/2 cK's a year or so ago. Ever I wouldn't drop 2 of those buggers.
Oh, and thanks to mona for mentioning the come-down - I knew I forgot something. Worst damned come-down of my entire life!!! But nothing smoking some of LA's finest meth didn't cure
wink.gif
Smoking fixes you almost instantly and it soooo much smoother than snorting at that time of the weekend (not to mention no friggin' nose stinging). Then when it's time for sleep, pop those benzos
smile.gif

cheers,
hux.

very interesting, thanks heaps for the info guys.
Just wondering about damage to serotonin levels. I know the *feeling* will be awesome, but will the need to take 2 pills again be there because of damage occured from taking 2 pills at once?
I'm still pretty much fence-sitting here, and I dont know. I know if I DID do it, it would be a once off thing (or once every 6 months or something) because I have self control, and it would be stupid (and expensive!) to keep double dropping.
Thanks
smile.gif

Horsey, did you not read what i wrote?? i didnt feel the need to do 2 pills again so soon...
in fact, i reckon more damage would have been done by having a number of pills in one night every weekend rather than 2 pills in one go on one night.

im not going to check my facts because im lazy. i know this is sort of correct or similar to a correct answer
wink.gif
at 2mg/kg im not sure how neurotoxic mdma is but at 4mg/kg its a shit load neurotoxic. maybe ill check up and reedit this post when i can be fucked. unless some one else wants to look it up for me
smile.gif

hmmm,
One nite at Base I double dropped the original Blue Melodies. It was all a bit too much (sit down, gag, smile, cant talk, gag, rush, smile, rush , gag, cant dance, gag, gag - oops)
I never did it again.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF DRUGS.. PLEASE...
Lets not get this into a 'my counry's got better shit than yours'.. truth is.. everyone raves on and on about how good UK pills are.. and that "we get them from *over there*"..
and yet ive been there and had MAD shit and crap at the same time.. exactly the same as SYDNEY.
PLUS!! ive have UK friends who come over here and some have said.. 'no.. you guys are so lucky we have fcked up crap back home" and others say "God sydney E's are shite."
*WHATEVER* (with the big 'clueless' hand gesture)
Pills are pills.
"WILL SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ARGUING OVER THE TABLE ABOUT IT, CHOP IT UP AND SNORT THE FUCKER!!"
=K9=
wink.gif

I find I only need to double drop weaker pills to get the chopped effects I love. The first few times dropping Yonex was just so intense that after a while, nothing else will do. So when we ran out of Yonex, and had to go back to weaker pills, double dropping seems to be the only way to get that overpowering E feeling where you literally feel a river of warmth running down the back of your neck and all through your body as it builds up. When you get up and try to move, it's almost impossible. Your brain actually feels warm and energised as the seretonin is being released. Only Yonex can do that, and if you want to feel that all over, you have to double drop!

so what about triple dropping then aye?
heh. ive seen it done. not pretty.. not pretty at all. but i havent seen any obvious brain damage either lol.
anyway back to the neurotxicity side of things... yes, i see what you mean mac true true. I realise what i said was probably completely wrong... But isnt speed supposed to make pills a whole heap more neurotoxic? isn't polydrug use supposed to be far worse for your noggin than simply popping one pill and being done with it??
If people are going to start getting precious about double dropping once in a blue moon and the neurotoxicity that may occur, then maybe they should have a bit of a think about what might be happening to their brains when they have a couple of lines of wizz, a few pills in a night, maybe some K, then some G etc etc.
make sense?

Mr Horse... i'm quite surprised you've not been down this road before....
i can assure you there should be no long term fear facters.
over the last 10-12 years i have 'rollercoasted' my way through a very broad range of drug experiences......
i can still go party on half a pill, and go off....
or sometimes i'll take 2 to start and 1 per hour till they stop doimg shit and then start on the meth/ ket and dope! , and go off!!
go for it... sounds like a nice combo....
sumthing to consider is your tummies ability to remain calm during the uptake.... dont put any fizzy drinks down with em(!) nor coffee neither. i've found champagne is best if you WANT to chuck em back up!
cheers... cu out there

Double dropping is definitely something to try at least once. I tried it with green ?s and it was plain unbelievable. Best to stick with one kind of pill imo, and reasonably clean ones preferably.
So long as you take a break afterwards, you'll still peak nicely off 1 pill. Double dropping WILL show you an incredible peak though, so try and save it for special occasions. Enjoy and stay safe.
smile.gif