• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Double dropping: Once you pop, you cant stop

double dunked for the first time on saturday night.these pills were average quality.had one with little effect,second 2 hours later,still little effect,then two at once an hour and a half after my second.
half an hour after double dunking,had a joint with a friend as the effects started to kick in.Fuck the whole thing was very,very intense rushing hard for about 3 hours(halucinations the works) could barely walk,talk do anything really.I was off in my own world,after the first 3 hours I would drop in and out of the effects first described for about another hour and a half but in the state I was in my perception of time and everything else for that matter was pretty screwed.
the comedown when I got home was the worst I have ever experienced so be prepared to take the good with the bad.As for me I wont double dunk again,just based on the comedown alone(though the experience was fucking fantastic) and am now giving myself a good 2 month break,but what a way to go.thats just my experience,aint worth shit really,the only experience worth any thing is your own.
good luck and enjoy one hell of a ride.

Well the closest I've ever gotten to double dropping was at Hardware Universe this year when I had 1 cap at like 1am then about 45 mins later I had another one, but I thought it was much later than 45 mins.
Phwoar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With caps as clean as those it was amazing. Now as far as double dropping goes I'm curious to try, but I don't think I will for awhile because at the moment and this has been the case well ever since I've started going out I only need 1/2 to 1 pill if I drop and well I'm very fucked!!!! I've been doing it for almost 2 yrs as well so that's a good effort
smile.gif
Who knows maybe I'll try it on NYE or at my 21st?????, but until then I'll stick to having halves and wholes.
smile.gif
Good luck!!!
[Edit: Fixed formatting. BigTrancer]
[ 24 June 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Oh man, some of these posts make me want to do it now!!
Couple of things i'm a little wary of. firstly, i'm pretty young (18 soon tb 19) but I figure get it all out of your system when you're young (that was a joke by the way)
Um....yeh, i'm gonna do it. I have a date set in my head, because after that i'm going to Bali for almost a month, where i'm not going to be taking any drugs (cept those beautiful clover ciggies) and I get rest up there.
So thanks everyone for your input, i'll be thinking of you in heaven *evil drug-induced grin*
hahahahah
biggrin.gif

yay! and what do we do for your return home celebrations horse? DOUBLE DROP!
**slaps himself** no bad bad thoughts
smile.gif
smile.gif
I think keeping it to the same pill sounds like a good idea. Especially clean pills - may as well have a super loved up clean rush.
I dont usually get sick on pills but has anyone found the nasuea to be a fair bit worse, perhaps, wait for it... twice as bad? Only curious as you wouldnt want to throw up two quality pills and waste them.
------------------
"That fatboy song is about MDMA you know man. You take a pill and your like you know what is what man but your like what the fuck???" Anonymous Idiot.

Well Mr Nickstar and Horsey, listen to apples BUT if you decide to swallow instead of plug.. then wait until miss apple comes back from OS in October and we'll come visit you in Melb and we'll ALL plug together!!! (it'll be apples' first time too)
(hehehhe EWEWEWEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!)

Well Mr Nickstar and Horsey, listen to apples BUT if you decide to swallow instead of plug.. then wait until miss apple comes back from OS in October and we'll come visit you in Melb and we'll ALL plug together!!! (it'll be apples' first time too)
(hehehhe EWEWEWEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!)

*YAY*
Maybe we can plug each OTHER?
EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I'm NOT having a plugging party!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

man Horsey i hope "you" have a nice comffy couch near by champ!hee hee.
you'll be legless ya little peaker you!
and the best thing to do is have them be the same pills champ!!!
the only thing youll freak out about is,like mona said;cause! its! sooooo damn! FANTASTIC!!! oh nally!
wink.gif

and you might cry when you start to wear off,cause you wont want it to end!
wink.gif

Hmmm does every thread have to turn to plugging after about 25 replies?

I have douple dropped a few times in my year and half of pill popping although my boyfriend does it just about every time we pop which is about every two to three weeks : )
He handles really well and thinks it is such a mad experience ... it is... ahh
I think the pills aren't as strong as they used to be and we do get good quality up here on the G Coast.
Although there are only soo many pills you can take before your brain will reject the rest and once your brain has used all its serotonin to the fullest potential.. it doesn't matter how many pills you have they won't work.. very well.
; 0

That's why everyone should double-drop acid :p
Go the double kids, you're only young and adventurous once, and there's nothing worse than regret... especially regretting not getting absolutely caned when you're sitting in the nursing home rocking back and forth.
You can do it!

Double dropping is something that should be worked up to and not done by someone inexperienced I first tried it after a fairly major tolerence built up first I tried the white ferraris of a few months back it was easily managable and alot stronger than usual. Since then I have tried many different double drops including the double sided HQ s and all experiences have been most enjoyable. Good Luck !

single.. double.. triple...
What you feel while rolling all depends on the dose in the pills. Some pills are 3 to 5 times as strong as others.
Over here (Netherlands) the dose range is from total crap 35mg to a mind blowing 180mg.
(avg= 60-100)
I always have them labtested once I get a new batch, so I'm able to adjust the dose to my liking.
'single dropping'.. this usually results in a 65mg - 85mg hit. When I started using XTC I had these ~75mg Mitzies and it was fun while it lasted...
After a while and after reading some stuph on erowid I got interested in trying higher doses.
Eversince I use ~120mg - 130mg, single drop and crushed.
MIND BLOWING.
The difference is well.. almost like taking your first pill. The feeling is so intense and good, I'd never go back to low dose dropping again. And I haven't built up a resistance either, it still feels as good as ever. Just be sure to take your 5HTP and I don't suggest taking more than 160mg crushed at once...
Once I accidentally dropped 215mg crushed and I felt like my brain was going to explode... I got a new batch of small triangles and immediately assumed they were 70mg at most. Turned out to be an 'upgraded' batch,.. 103-110mg a piece.
After that somewhat 'uncomfortable' experience I never drop before having them tested.

I'm soooo envious. You're in such a lucky position to be able to get that kind of quantitative information about your pills.
I wish we had access to lab-testing here. Unfortunately there are no facilities to legally test these pills in Australia, depsite the laudable attempts of a few harm minimisation groups.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Aidix!! Good to hear from you buddy, hows the Dam going?
Hehe, take note people, aidix is about as precise a pill taker as you will ever find!!
Wow, blast from the past...he showed alex and i how to rock it in the Dam.....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Take care bro, and good to see a post by you!

I'm soooo envious. You're in such a lucky position to be able to get that kind of quantitative information about your pills.
I wish we had access to lab-testing here. Unfortunately there are no facilities to legally test these pills in Australia, depsite the laudable attempts of a few harm minimisation groups.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

well mr horse. I have always dropped one whole at a time. Why take half, un,less you have head they are fuckd. Buy a tester and see what your buying, then you can be a real man and take a whole one.

that last comment was a joke....in case you missed it.
Always safe to try half first. But if its good....why stop there????

that last comment was a joke....in case you missed it.
Always safe to try half first. But if its good....why stop there????