Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

best way to take mushies

sithster

Bluelighter
i am getting my hands on apx 10-20 mushies this weekend and was wondering the best way to take/prepare them and how many would do i person for i night. i have had them once before but they were dried and put into capsules.
should i boil them up or is there another faster way. (i will probably be recieving them in a club )
any help would be great
------------------
think for yourself
question authority
throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we don't know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. to think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness, chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself

Apparently the best way to do them is just eat them straight out...
If that's too gross for you, then put them in a blender with pineapple juice and drink the mixture..
I've made tea with them a few times and you lose alot of the potency of the mushies..
If they're properly dried a 3 - 5 gram dose would be sufficient for most varieties of mushroom..
richie.

Make tea. As for losing its potency - that's pretty much bollokcs if you keep it at a low temp.
If you're really desperate, collect the mushy scum off the top of the tea mixture and cap it up as well.
Cook them for tea, its easy to dose it out in cups, trust me, potency IS NOT lost, and have a good time.
smile.gif

If you're getting them in a club for consumption that night... i guess chow them down, but get something to wash away the taste. Altho, like most drugs, you come to appreciate the taste.

I've found that the best way is to chuck them in a blender and have them with pineapple and guava juice. The taste is still there, but it's not half as bad as it would be if you were having them just straight.

Not having ever had them before, do they taste anything like the regular mushrooms that mum would buy at safeway? Or is it a totally different taste.
Cos I fucking hate the taste of mushrooms...
wink.gif

Had some the other week. Blender with milk, honey, some malt... hmm think that was about it in. Nice earthy taste.

The taste like redwood honey, imho, search it out at the supermarket... they taste nothing like normal mushies, although i love them too.
If you make tea, its easy to mask the taste with sugar, honey, etc.

Yeah.. I suppose leaving the tea bubbling away for almost an hour was a bad idea..

soma: how could you forget the extra ingredient? the best chocolate powder in the world...

I can't stand the taste of normal mushies, and psylocibin is no different, but I find the best way to get 'em down is to just eat the bastards straight then have a big slug of water. It's pretty gross, especially when they're fully dry and crunchy getting caught in your throat, but that's where the water comes into it. I tried wm with honey and shit, but it just made me gag and I couldn't even get a mouthful down!

My favoured way, especially if you want to munch them then and there at the club (which I wouldn't personally do but that's just me)would be to come prepared. Bring yourself some scissors, a spoon and a smallish tupperware container with some honey in it. Chop the mushies up into the honey, stir, and swallow in spoonfuls washed down with some water. I too hate the taste of mushies and am all for swallowing without chewing, and mixing them with honey makes them slide down easier.

I might be getting some mushies soon as well. I'm just a bit skeptical on them, coz I don't know how to properly identify them, and I don't want to die if there "the wrong ones". How can I tell that they're "the right ones"?

Ahhh forgot about the best chocolate powder in the world.
I problably wouldn't have it again with the chocolate powder, the earthy chocolate mushies don't work real good. Prob head down the banana smoothie option next time

seems like mushie season is in full swing now. Golden tops are what you are after if your around melbourne, but definately get someone who knows what theyre doing to pick for you.

heheh pizza sounds like a full scale operation... not bad.
yes they taste shit, you can make honey sandwiches with em on it but it still leaves a shit taste in your mouth.
as for picking them, theyre the golden tops with stalks that turn blue when you break em apart. that is no definitive guide tho, you still need to take someone who knows what theyre doing, and you will die horribly if you get the wrong ones.
you will have a ball however, if you get the right ones... have fun

The best chocolate powder in the entire world is made by GHIRADELLI in USA..
Its real big in Netherlands and im *guessing* oit wuold be mad to roll mushies in before chowing them down as well...

Chop them up, boil them in water, and make tea out of them. That way you can put in as much sugar as you like!! I know they taste bad, but the worse they taste, the better they are!!

This is what I did on the w'end.
Had one and put a whole heap of dip on it then chewed the shit outa it.
Could barely taste a thing
wink.gif

I usually cover the shrooms with some honey, munch away and chase it down with some nice hot coffee
smile.gif

If you don't want to eat em - I say go with the tea method.
------------------
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars..
Out here we are stoned. Imaculate.
- Jim Morrison -