• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

OMfg, I never thought I'd lose the magic that quickly.

VincentOnE

Bluelighter
After many attempts to stay responsible, test pills, and keep myself supplemented the fuck up,

I abused a beautiful thing, pretty much just for aid with my loneliness. It's my fault, not the drugs, and I feel so bad for disrespecting miss. MDMA.

But damn, magic'd out.

And a little upset about it.

A little more upset about the bad decisions that lead to this, a long with some terrible decisions at the rave last night.

But yeah, MDMA plays a pretty big part in my life, and I'm going to miss it.
This is me publically saying goodbye to MDMA for a while in the ecstasy discussion, and bitching a little because I fucked up, and feel terrible about it, as well as so many other bad decisions last night that I thought I was fucking above.

In addition, this is me asking how long I should wait to roll again, how much piraceatam I should take every day, and advice from users that were able to bring the magic of mdma back, after for sure having already lost it.

The reports on BL seem to show that piracetam brings back the magic much better when you don't use it daily rather utilizing a loading dose of 2.4-3.2g 1-2 days before your roll as well as the day of.

Good job deciding you need a break, its a tough thing to admit. Good luck. As far as a timetable, I'd say take 6 months to a year off.

The reports on BL seem to show that piracetam brings back the magic much better when you don't use it daily rather utilizing a loading dose of 2.4-3.2g 1-2 days before your roll as well as the day of.

Good job deciding you need a break, its a tough thing to admit. Good luck. As far as a timetable, I'd say take 6 months to a year off.

Really takes that long?

I don't want to have to take a drug break, but I need to. I don't want to take a girlfriend break. but I need to. And I don't want to sleep soon. But I need to. Obligations and expectations.

what was your usage like?

Spaced usually a month to a month in a half.

Post load/ Pre load
5htp, vitamin c, magenesium, piracetam, green tea extract, calcium, magnesium, zinc, melatonin/ fiber/ diphenhydramine

Always been able to roll, with the emotions and whatever, regaurdless of the amount of pills I've taken, like, one clean tested pill was usually enough to get me in "the mood" I'd sometimes take like 2-3 if I wanna be rolling balls/ just enjoying lights and shit,

but yeah, a month and a half for like a year and a half aside from a 2 week weekendly abuse when I started and had hellish bzp/ketamine/research chem pills. Then started chillin around here/ pillreports and educating myself,

took , then twice in 2 weeks, took some shit last weekend too, and it was ridiculously light, I wasn't sure if it was because the molly I had. Molly from a maybe-so-so source, but tested pure

Light as hell, no empathy, just a little bit of increased sensual feelings, I spent the "roll" with a girl just feeling and touching, but I was able to get my penis almost all the way up, something new ;/

Figured it might have been the pills, hella anxious and shit to see if the magic was gone, because that whole roll didn't feel right. Yeah, a little bit of feelings, but tested molly without any love.
So I took some tested pills the following week (Last night), that I've rolled off of, and many others who I've thrown the pills to have as well, Empty stomach, normal post loads (Pretty much just fiber in the morning and piracetam, no food as usual)
Haven't had 5 htp since monday or tuesday

Fuckiinnn
nothing after 3 hours,
so I took moar tested pills from a friend, shit that REALLY sassed me up before, waited for a special occassion to take em,

and I occasionally got a little bit of energy, and the heart pounding, but mostly it was a feeling similar to the feeling if you re-drop after already coming down. Just speedy, and quite down. my heart couldn't handle much dancing without feeling like someone was grabbing the fuck out of it, I felt all the strange body feelings with VERY LITTLE enhanced visuals, but absolutely no empathy, when I probably should've been rolling fucking balls at this point.

And I'm getting a similar comedown. After getting all pissed with like a no roll, I crossed my fingers and made an even worse decision, fucking took another pill

Now I'm up late with like, crackhead feelings because I was hella fiending for a roll, that I now know I'm not going to get for a long time.

I'm pretty sure this is what losing the magic feels like, I was really hoping it wasn't so last weekend.

Shit, most of the kids in this scene can roll every weekend for like months and shit, and still be able to roll. Everyone is affected by drugs differently, and as hard as I've tried not to abuse, I just get into it and now I'm fucking paying the price.

Just barely any abuse, and The rolling love was sucked out of me.

Bad decisions, bad decisions.

I do this with my piracetam, tolerance builds to it.

Take some time off.

I find theres only so many times u cqn be "blown away" by the same thing. So imo once uve experienced all that is rave or mdma how can it ever be as magical as it was during first witness...?

Mdma nvr changes, its usally always the same.

i have a feeling you were at kool rave last night.. sucks about losing the magic. we may have met, lol.

i can't pm with one post lol, but i'm scoobs if that helps at all

if you took really good pills and didnt feel anything, idk what to tell you man. this whole lose the magic thing, i think it is all in people's head to be honest. even when i was taking X heavily i always got fucked up. maybe bc you were thinking u had "lost the magic" it fucked with your roll idk. this whole lose the magic thing must be some new development bc none of my friends or me have ever experienced this

if you took really good pills and didnt feel anything, idk what to tell you man. this whole lose the magic thing, i think it is all in people's head to be honest. even when i was taking X heavily i always got fucked up. maybe bc you were thinking u had "lost the magic" it fucked with your roll idk. this whole lose the magic thing must be some new development bc none of my friends or me have ever experienced this

i think it depends on the person, i have older work friends who used to roll every week in the early 90s when the "good pills" were around for years and didnt lose the magic.

even when i was taking X heavily i always got fucked up. maybe bc you were thinking u had "lost the magic" it fucked with your roll idk. this whole lose the magic thing must be some new development bc none of my friends or me have ever experienced this

The idea of taking MDMA is not to get 'fucked up'
with or without magic you can still get 'fucked up' off MDMA.
Losing the magic is real and makes total sense. It's happened partly to me and I am now on a break from it.

When you lose the magic, or start to, you don't get as much empathy (or any), you don't get many of those moments where it seems like the world slows down, and all that matters to you is the music, or the people you're with. You don't ever really get in 'the zone' (what i call it).
You don't get the same satisfaction with the body high. It's not as intense at all, and it doesn't feel like you're on the beautiful drug MDMA.

Time should bring it back though. Months and months though.

Losing the magic is real and makes total sense. It's happened partly to me and I am now on a break from it.

When you lose the magic, or start to, you don't get as much empathy (or any), you don't get many of those moments where it seems like the world slows down, and all that matters to you is the music, or the people you're with. You don't ever really get in 'the zone' (what i call it).
You don't get the same satisfaction with the body high. It's not as intense at all, and it doesn't feel like you're on the beautiful drug MDMA.

This.

And I also lost a lot of the body high.

The same pills that brought me many loved up chemical romances, many amazing musical experiences realizations etc.

Brought me an introverted feeling, music wasn't any better than normal, and just a shitty strain on my heart.

Like, I could feel some of , whatever the fuck that was, but it wasn't a damn magical mdma high.

losing magic maybe?

Before this very moderate use.
During the summer I rolled at edc and then two weeks later I went to Ibiza and rolled three times there. I had about a month and half break, before I went to college. During the first week that I arrived, some of my new brothers had a molly hock up and I rolled with them during a party. 3 weeks later there I was a deadmau5 concert and i had a full gram of molly for me and my friends. I had about 4 capsules with about .1 in each of them. I certainly was rolling; the next day my lip was all bitten up. But this time there was no happiness, I was just rolling. No amazing conversations with random people, no feeling of complete joy, nothing. I know, I still rolled but the happiness and openess was my favorite part of mdma and now its gone.

I'm asking if I wait until new years you think i will get back that happiness back in time?

Wow Didn't know you could lose the magic so quickly, not long after i first started with mdma i was doing it every week, did this for a few months in a row, only difference i noticed was the comedowns getting worse. So then i had a break for a couple of months, then decided to stick with no more than once every 2 weeks + breaks every now and then. Have been going fine like this ever since.

the idea is not to get fucked up? then please tell me what the idea is. bc any drug is used to get fucked up on