• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

It's roll night.

God, I wanted to roll so bad yesterday but i rolled the day before so I'm taking a two week break before my next.... Maybe a week not sure...

Fuck it I might do it tonight! Lmao

Here come te BL police to tell me not to abuse.. Lol

I'm going to roll with my gf next friday. It will be 5 weeks since my previous. I wait 4-5 weeks in between my rolls.

God, I wanted to roll so bad yesterday but i rolled the day before so I'm taking a two week break before my next.... Maybe a week not sure...

Fuck it I might do it tonight! Lmao

Here come te BL police to tell me not to abuse.. Lol

Lol, they're just trying to make sure we're all safe :]

mdma= amazing drug,
lets keep it that way :}

I'm going to roll with my gf next friday. It will be 5 weeks since my previous. I wait 4-5 weeks in between my rolls.
What exactly is the healthiest wait again?

I thought it was something like 2 months

Not giving you shit, just wondering.

What exactly is the healthiest wait again?

I thought it was something like 2 months

Not giving you shit, just wondering.

Healthiest is doing it only a few times a year.
Around Bluelight we typically say to try to put at least a month in between rolls.

i dont really do it anymore but in my responsible days i waited at least a week if not longer

but im not really one to talk ive rolled for a whole week before

Rolled just over half a year ago, rolled last night, and will probably do it again in a week cause there is a sick rave coming up :) After that I'll wait until either New Years or Easter.

By the way, this wasn't an attempt at a dicksizing thread.

I'm just so excited for tonight, and attempting internet conversation with fellow drug users.

I don't judge anyone on this forum, and I would definitely not try to act cool here, we are all equals here varying only in age and experience. I'm sure you'll have a great time ;)

I roll tonight. It's been about three weeks or so and I usually wait a month an a half, but since my buddy is doing a show tonight, I think it's fair to indulge myself to a little roll :D

Candyflipping with my boyfriend tomorrow night. It's been 5 weeks since our last roll. I was going to wait until Halloween, but we both have a three day weekend...

I got a busy schedule this fall.

Last night was 4 beans at Kaskade

Tonight Im taking only 3 for Bassnectar

Next Saturday is Deadmau5@ smokeout and I have 4 Purple Glocks Ive been Savin

Then the week after that is Monster Massive and Im thinkin i wont rolla t that one.

Then in November Im seein Dave Guetta and ill roll at that

The December will be my last three rolls for the year at Above and Beyond, Winterfresh, then TAO on New Years

After that Im takin a 3 month break till Beyond Wonderland in March.

It was good takin my mini break after ECD but nowI got a busy schedule ahead these next few weeks ill be eatin a couple beans cause theres just two many good shows

You can only inform some users of the dangers of taking so many in a short period of time, some people understand it but still do it anyways, they'll learn soon enough :p.

I know the dangers but its not like I dont know who I think I am you know?

Ive been through busin in my day once ago, gone hard on even eatin multiple beans in a single week, but Ive definately learned my lesson. I never roll more than once a week now and now its only that I do it this fall because of all the good raves and shows we got out here.

wish Ilived somewhere more boring so I didnt have to go see all these sick DJs

I know the dangers but its not like I dont know who I think I am you know?

Ive been through busin in my day once ago, gone hard on even eatin multiple beans in a single week, but Ive definately learned my lesson. I never roll more than once a week now and now its only that I do it this fall because of all the good raves and shows we got out here.

wish Ilived somewhere more boring so I didnt have to go see all these sick DJs

agreed. ill be at smokeout and monster too. then TAO, after that its a break until beyond wonderland...