• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why is my pee thick and brown??

Mr Filth

Bluelighter
Ok now I know it must be from dehydration but yesterday I rolled and today my pee is thick and almost brown/orange.

I make sure to drink a big poweraid and some water while I roll. But I did take like 3 shots of vodka for the comedown. It's Scary.

I'm making sure to drink plenty of water and rest

Could it be the alcohol?

Damn dude it could be a sign of liver failure, if you keep drinking cups and cups of water until it turns white piss and then that means it wont be. But that sounds bad man.

You need to see a doctor if its brown. I *believe* thats waste in your urine. Which from my understanding is a sign of renal failure...
But I'm not a doctor. So don't take my work for it.
Are you experiencing any pain anywhere?
How often to you consume pills? (of any kind)

^^ lmao. ok so i might have exaggerated a little bit when i said its thick and brown. its just a bit darker than normal. my piss is always clear with a light yellow tint. but now its almost dark yellow.

i don't roll often and i'm in great health. i exercise everyday and eat healthy, I'm just not used to this dark yellow.

lol

Oh geez lol. Nevermind then.
Just drink water buddy!

im hoping u exagerated with the "thick" part. if you feel like youre passing a kidney stone go to the doctor lol.

if youre not in any pain, than its most likely just a lack of hydration, and lots of waste in your urine. if i were you, i would drink a 12oz to 16oz bottle of water every hour and pee 3 more times. and if your urine is still dark as fuck then i dunno man.

but im willing to bet that if you drink 40oz of water in the next 3 hours your piss should be back to normal.

probably just lots of chemicals your body is filtering out that made it so dark. be sure to drink lots of h2o.

You have to be careful not to drink too much water tho, or you could end up with water intoxication

exactlyyy.

hey read his other thread called triple drop. lol

whats so funny?

i know its more yellow today due to pills i did the night before. but its a little more yellow then my previous rolls.

i was just wondering if alcohol had anything to do with it

and yea its not thick at all lol i'm fine i just pissed and its cleared up dramatically.

well, the alcohol only had something to do with it in that it probably dehydrated you extra

Really think you're being paranoid...just give it a few days. Shit, taking vitamins turns my piss a sort of golden yellow/orange...it's just the excess vitamins passing through.

Drink water, exercise, sleep...you should be fine.

Damn dude it could be a sign of liver failure, if you keep drinking cups and cups of water until it turns white piss and then that means it wont be. But that sounds bad man.

Im sorry but please dont jump to conclusions or give dangerous advice. Drinking too much water can kill you.

OP - dehydration is the likely suspect, just remember when your rolling to stay hydrated (dont go stupid and drink loads) have a bottle of water handy and when you feel thirst take a few mouth fulls.

Just for your information some pills contain dye and that dye can show itself in your pee.

I said I wasnt sure if it was liver failure or not "it could be". ANd drinking water CANNOT kill you unless you drink like a gallon in 1 hour which is almost impossible to do without throwing up first, he never said eh was high right now so that would not be an issue(him drinking a gallon of water)

I said I wasnt sure if it was liver failure or not "it could be". ANd drinking water CANNOT kill you unless you drink like a gallon in 1 hour which is almost impossible to do without throwing up first, he never said eh was high right now so that would not be an issue(him drinking a gallon of water)

Drinking water can and has killed people. While typically, it DOES take a large amount to do so; however, a gallon in an hour is by no means a be-all guage.

It's a solvent/solution imbalance that places you in danger in the case of water intoxication. So if one were to have out of whack electrolytes and whatnot in the first place, then it could most certainly take less than a gallon to cause you to fall very ill.

Either way, drinking 'cups and cups' of water until you have to pee.... Just isn't a very safe thing to do.

Brown urine can be from bilirubin build up which is a sign of liver failure as stated above. Usually the brown urine is accompanied by jaundice, light colored stools and itching. Anytime you have jaundice or a cluster of these symptoms you should see a doctor.

If its dehydration it should clear up as you rehydrate. It could be other things but the seriousness of the liver possibility makes seeing a real doctor to get it all figured out pretty important.

i think its ammonia - the more shite you shove down your throat - the more comes out. it is your bladders way of saying what the fuck are you doing to me? don't be alarmed - take a long break, chill, eat/sleep/drink well and hey presto

i was gonna ask the guy if he has been usin' rubbers when he hits the bedroom . . . but H2O is the way to go!