• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why is my pee thick and brown??

The colour of urine is generally a very good indicator of the bodies moisture content.

A well hydrated person will have fairly clear urine while a dehydrated person will have yellow to orange urine.

Its a good sign you need to drink a bit more but do not overdo it. Maybe a glass or so an hour should be fine depending on how much exercise you are doing.

Guys.... I hope you know I was kidding. My pee in all honesty isn't thick brown. It's more of a yellow/ orange color, mind you it was the morning after I rolled And took a few shots.

Usually when I roll my pee obviously goes from clear to a darker yellow due to dehydration. But today it was a bit more orange. I was wondering if alcohol made me dehydrate more than usual

PS I'm peeing my normal clear color. No need for a doctor lol

Had to throw this in from personal experiance....
I am not saying this is what is wrong I just wanted to say this just in case this happens agian,
A few Years ago I had Kidney Stones...VERY small ones that wouldn't even show up on the XRAYS... Now again I am not saying this is what is wrong But sometimes my pee would be THICK and BROWN... (it was Old blood in my urian) and other times it was orange or even normal...But this went on For only about 2 or 3 weeks befor they put me in the hospital and tryed to get rid of them.
The Dr said it was from ALL the RED BULLs I was drinking LOL! AND I know Big diffrentce I was a 24yr old Girl! But that is VERY Rear for me to get them MUCH more commen for a guy...ANd a lot worse

Any way just wanted to throw this up I HOPE so much it is just something that will go away for you and stay away. But wanted to let you know my experiance with some Thick Brown Pee!

Ahhh I love when my piss gets thick, that means im having fun, looks so trippy going into a toilet, not so nice if your in a port a potty though.

Occasional rust colored urine usually indicated dehydration. MDMA breaks down muscle and the metabolites cause a darkening of the urine also, but in no way is this a sign of liver or kidney failure (at least not the first sign).

As for bilirubin causing orangeness - no. It causes a very bright and intense yellow, not unlike the color caused by excessive vitamin B intake, although to me it looks a bit more "gold" when caused from excess bilirubin. I had liver failure in 99-00 and saw this first hand. My other symptoms included extreme bloating, discomfort, abdominal pain, vomiting, and horrific jaundice that made my eyes and skin the color of ripe bananas. Scary shit.

Ok I'm no doctor but I think I have seen what you are describing. The one piece of info I would want to know would be how physical/ hard were the activities you did the night before.

In the hand drum world they sometimes call it "peeing blood". If you have a long or intense gig or session of playing you sometimes get this. This is what happens: you play drums with your hands really hard. The blood cells near the skin on the palms of your hands are damaged by the shock/ striking of the hand. The blood cells are then filtered out the body in the urine. The pee will have that red/ brown dead blood color which is the dead cells coming out your body.

Solution: drink water and have a snack. If you dont have it after that 1st pee after playing then its all good - its your body at work. The question is how physically hard were you on your body? Maybe your feet's blood cells were damaged by dancing in thin shoes? I dont know what you did, I'm just sayin;)