• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids bang vicoden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmcheatw

Greenlighter
i have hydrocodone/apap 5mg/325mg... this is vicoden right?

can this be injected and if so can someone link me to the procedure? i assume you're really just supposed to snort these yes?

^^ Seconded.

Do not EVER inject hydrocodone.
There is no method to safely inject hydrocodone.

Do a CWE & take them orally it is really the only method to use hydrocodone.

wait so i can't snort them either? gay.

i'm a noob, i know CWE stands for cold water extraction, but can someone link me to it?

thanks and happy highs

wait so i can't snort them either? gay.

i'm a noob, i know CWE stands for cold water extraction, but can someone link me to it?

thanks and happy highs

No. Preparations containing APAP cannot be snorted because of all of the APAP (which is acetaminophen or brand-name Tylenol.)

Here is the CWE mega-thread, my personal method is on the first page I believe.

Last edited:
yeah i kinda guessed the 325 was tylenol.

thank you all for your knowledge

with 325mg i assume they are norco and not vicodin. dif trade name, same chemical name. are they yellow?

CWE- oral or plug. unless you have a low tolerance (guessing you dont since you ask about banging) you can snort. but doing more than 1 or 2 is horrible... too much powder

and yea never put that shit anywhere near a vein

Technically you could evaporate the water left from the CWE and be left with a more purer form of hydro(still some apap) that could be snorted, but definitely not injected.

yeah it says generic for norco in small lettering, they are white with red spots.

i don't have a high tolerance, but not a low tolerance either. i'll probably do the CWE and then plug them.

Yeah its best to use the actual medication name like hydrocodone 5/325 or 5/500 or something like that. Trade names like vicodin, lortab, etc are sometimes used interchangeably and could cause confusion when determining safe doses.

And honestly man, I would just CWE and oral dose them with something fatty (like a Reeses cup or something.) instead of plugging. CWEs can make a lot of liquid to plug, and oral BA for hydrocodone is very comparable to rectal.

I said this in another thread, but that's 400mg of powder, who is to say the 5mg you want is even gonna stick to your nose if you snort them? And injecting these is totally out of the question. Depending on your tolerance and how many you have, CWE may not even be necessary (although it's always a good idea to prevent damage to your liver). I'd just eat them...and, I've plugged those before but NOT after a CWE because of the amount of fluid, just crushed them up and mixed them with some warm water...seems to work just about as good as swallowing them does though.

I wouldn't attempt snorting, that would leave a load of gunk
in your nose not to mention nasty drain. Just swallow them.

okay question number 2 THIS IS IMPORTANT:

i did have the hydromorphones for my post op, but i have avascular necrosis which is known to be painful and progress over time until i need a total joint replacement, I want to get to oxycodone and then in a month or so complain and get back to hydromorphones.

[snip - no doctor shopping q's allowed - leftwing]i really do have pain, but i'm not the best advocate for myself, but i figure if i have to suffer why can't i get the best stuff they've got anyway ya know? i don't want to appear too anxious to get the hydromorphones again, but that is my goal, but what i don't want them to do is double my dose to 4 to hydrocodone 5/325... like basically would it backfire if i asked them if it was safe to increase the dose from two tablets? i'm thinking b/c of the tylenol it will not be safe to increase the dose on the hydrocodone 5/325 (norco).. and they'll be forced to give me something better. what do you guys think? i mean eventually i'll be able to get back to hydromorphones just prior to the hip replacement, but i wanna get there sooner rather than later obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay question number 2 THIS IS IMPORTANT:

i did have the hydromorphones for my post op, but i have avascular necrosis which is known to be painful and progress over time until i need a total joint replacement, I want to get to oxycodone and then in a month or so complain and get back to hydromorphones.

[snip]i really do have pain, but i'm not the best advocate for myself, but i figure if i have to suffer why can't i get the best stuff they've got anyway ya know? i don't want to appear too anxious to get the hydromorphones again, but that is my goal, but what i don't want them to do is double my dose to 4 to hydrocodone 5/325... like basically would it backfire if i asked them if it was safe to increase the dose from two tablets? i'm thinking b/c of the tylenol it will not be safe to increase the dose on the hydrocodone 5/325 (norco).. and they'll be forced to give me something better. what do you guys think? i mean eventually i'll be able to get back to hydromorphones just prior to the hip replacement, but i wanna get there sooner rather than later obviously.

This is something we're not allowed to ask/talk about here. We can't tell you what to say to your doc to get drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should talk to your doctor about your concerns
in person. Never on the phone-make an appt

Status
Not open for further replies.