• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How many Xanax To OD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler282

Greenlighter
Hello Blue light i have a 24 jack and cokes and i got 50 xanax and other morphine related products can someone please tell me a good amount to hammer into my system so i can have a good sleep ? and never wake up come on tell me please ill make sure ill save you a place were ever the fucki go

1-800-273-8255

Quoted for truth.

Put away the xanax, wake up tomorrow morning, re-read this post, laugh to yourself, talk to some friends about whatever you're going through, take a break from drugs/drinking.

I hope your kidding, or at least only half seriouse. Please dont kill you're self. Like above post said, read this in the mroning and laugh. Im sure you arent in you're right mind right now. Please let us know tomorrow you're ok...

And to add some humor on a dark subject. think bout how much xanax you have and how much fun/money you could have instead :)<3<3

Also, I did 50, 2mg xanax's not so long ago, still kicking, although one of organs isn't functioning so well..

What a little bitch, running away from your problems. Go sky diving and see if u feel like pulling the parachute, youd probably change ur mind

Dont kill yourself, thats just basically taking the easy way out. Take one or two, sit back and chill, go to sleep. Wake up in the morning and think of how crazy of an idea that was. I have a friend that tried to od on pills, he almost succeeded, but he experienced pain and hallucinations of spiders crawling all over him and biting him. He's still alive and in therapy and doing quite well. I really hope you didnt or dont try this, because we care about you, regardless that we've never met you.

Please, just take a couple of Xanax, have about 60mg of mophine OR 3 Jack and Cokes and you really wont feel like killing yourself any more. Get help, suicide is the wrong way to go? Life is short enough, even if you have to go through some misery at least it's an experience!!!

Keep us posted man xxx

Quit your shit man.....im not that stupid......if you REALLY wanted to kill yourself, you would have done it allready....why fucking waste time by talking to people online pretending that you dont know how to kill yourself??

Sounds to me like your depressed and lonely because you would have wasted one of your friends/families time if you had any that cared enough....not go online to talk to random people you dont even know. Ok, I get it, you have no friends/family that care about you(or atleast you think you do)....but thats NO reason to even talk about killing yourself. I know what its like to be so depressed your not sure if life is even worth it...everybody does....but we dont kill ourselves to find out the answer.....we wake up each morning to live our lives because the threat of dying is allready big enough with all the cancer, diseases, car accidents, murders, etc.....why make it worse?

Just do your best to slowly rehabilitate your mind. There ARE people who care for you.....and that is really all that matters in this world. Honestly...can you think of anything that is more important than people to care for and people that care for you? Probably not if you really think about it. Just get a little high off of your morphine/xanax....and then chill the fuck out.

Tommorow will be a different day than today so if I were you, I would be excited to find out whats gonna happen.

And if this was a stupid joke.........fuck you.

yeah come on man don't try n kill yourself, been there done that.. i slashed both wrists and my throat, 28 stitches later and no recollection of that night, im still alive and kicking.. sure i still think about offing myself when bad shit happens (right now i have a pending court case that could send me back to jail) once i got out the last time i said i will die before i ever go back but you know what? im not going to kill myself.. that's cowardly. i have 3 kids i would leave behind and im not going to leave them like my grandfather and father did to me..

Just enjoy the pills you have! xanax and a little morphine goes a long way.. have fun with the drugs,NOT KILL YOURSELF WITH THEM, life will get better, it always does. i hope im not wasting my time and you will listen to my advice because like i said.. been there, done that. <3 :)

EDIT: and BTW it's kinda hard to OD and die off benzos alone :|

I have taken 165 bars of Xanax (330mg alprazolalm) and I was awake the whole time. I don't think the LD50 is very high. Practically nonexistant in benzos. Not dicksizing. It was stupid.

I have taken 165 bars of Xanax (330mg alprazolalm) and I was awake the whole time. I don't think the LD50 is very high. Practically nonexistant in benzos. Not dicksizing. It was stupid.

This may be true but lets not give the more "impressionable" BL'ers any ideas.

Awake the entire time? You must have one hell of a tolerance bro. Were you at least doing random crazy stupid benzo induced antics? That would suck to have to swallow 165 bars just to feel normal everyday, lol

I would suggest reading this again. Tough love here, and my favorite post of the day. Well done, James.

Quit your shit man.....im not that stupid......if you REALLY wanted to kill yourself, you would have done it allready....why fucking waste time by talking to people online pretending that you dont know how to kill yourself??

Sounds to me like your depressed and lonely because you would have wasted one of your friends/families time if you had any that cared enough....not go online to talk to random people you dont even know. Ok, I get it, you have no friends/family that care about you(or atleast you think you do)....but thats NO reason to even talk about killing yourself. I know what its like to be so depressed your not sure if life is even worth it...everybody does....but we dont kill ourselves to find out the answer.....we wake up each morning to live our lives because the threat of dying is allready big enough with all the cancer, diseases, car accidents, murders, etc.....why make it worse?

Just do your best to slowly rehabilitate your mind. There ARE people who care for you.....and that is really all that matters in this world. Honestly...can you think of anything that is more important than people to care for and people that care for you? Probably not if you really think about it. Just get a little high off of your morphine/xanax....and then chill the fuck out.

Tommorow will be a different day than today so if I were you, I would be excited to find out whats gonna happen.

And if this was a stupid joke.........fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.