• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Double Vs Single. Advise.

Wolfy90

Bluelighter
Alright guys, I havent rolled in a month and two weeks.

Waiting, its the last event this summer, Flo rida will be performing live as well. And I dont usually roll durring the rest of the year unless its new years so I was wondering should I double drop?

Whats the benefits from taking two instead of one? Is there any, or should I just take one star and leave it at that? I have enough left for a few years but I was just generally curious on wether I should double drop on my first night back on E.

Like does MDMA actually become more enjoyable when double dosed or is it best at a low doasage? I could also probabaly mix Meph or drone as they call it with the roll not too sure on what effect that would have though with the roll.. As I have yet to try the substance I just bought it and forgot about it

Ideas guys? For the best ending to a summer possible its greatly appericated

-Wolfy

P.S I hope everyone is having as a great as summer as I have had this last one has been the best ever experinced thank god for Blue light & Ecstasy
:D

The only benefit of taking 2 at once is a more intense experience that is all....the reat is just negavite. The experience could be too strong and uncomfortable, it will increase your tolerance alot, harsher comedown, longer recover,...ect.

If you can get away with only taking one then take one...If you are set on taking 2 take one then the other an hour later...taking 2 was a very strong roll...almost too strong. but after that one never really cut it for me again and my tolerance just skyrocketed after that so soon i needed 3.

I would easily go with taking one and taking the other an hour later.

I dont think I want to do that apporach, I want to have an intense peak, not peak then while On try again for another peak seems to waste a perfectly good roll. Hmm decisions, decisions.

The only benefit of taking 2 at once is a more intense experience that is all....the reat is just negavite. The experience could be too strong and uncomfortable, it will increase your tolerance alot, harsher comedown, longer recover,...ect.

If you can get away with only taking one then take one...If you are set on taking 2 take one then the other an hour later...taking 2 was a very strong roll...almost too strong. but after that one never really cut it for me again and my tolerance just skyrocketed after that so soon i needed 3.

Hmmm, Intersting point. I might as well just stick to one. However, I am still half tempted as I am curently on a piricatm diet as well.

I've double dropped quite a few times, it does seem to kick in in a more intense way. I know people who get very queasy or puke though when they double drop. It can be very overwhelming.

I dont think I want to do that apporach, I want to have an intense peak, not peak then while On try again for another peak seems to waste a perfectly good roll. Hmm decisions, decisions.

The technique of popping a pill and popping another is to have the second pill kick in during the peak of the first one.

The technique of popping a pill and popping another is to have the second pill kick in during the peak of the first one.

wouldnt it be more intense to have both hit you at the same time rather than post pone an hour then pop the other. I say this mainly due to the crowd that I will be in plus its a club so I'd rather be rolling freeely then worrying about a pill in my pocket thats blue and star shaped dont see how I could talk my way out of that one lol.

i personally dont think the high you get from the extra pill is worth the crash. for me its usually bad enough from one.

If you are interested in double dropping I would like to see you do it the first time at somewhere other than a festival. You can become real sloppy, unable to walk, talk, and many other things depending on how strong you r roll is. I don't want to scare you off trying it but you have to weigh all the good and the bad and make you own choice.

IMO the only thing that compares to the first time you try E is the first time you double drop. It is a very intense and very good high but it is right on the verge of being too much and can be very overwhelming. All I can ask is that you make an informed decision.

I wouldn't trade the first time I double dropped for the world...I am glad I did it. it was fun but it came with consequences.

Why done you plan a time where you can double drop in a more controled setting and plan on taking an extended break afterward ( longer than your normal break). That way when you go back to taking just one you might not feel that its not enough and take more.

wouldnt it be more intense to have both hit you at the same time rather than post pone an hour then pop the other. I say this mainly due to the crowd that I will be in plus its a club so I'd rather be rolling freeely then worrying about a pill in my pocket thats blue and star shaped dont see how I could talk my way out of that one lol.

For you probably. You seem to have a pretty low tolerance.
For us with higher tolerances, whether or not we double drop, we still have to re-dose multiple times. From my experience, if i double drop and then re-dose, i don't always feel the effects of the re-dose. More times than not, i usually roll harder if i take one, then re-dose every 45min-1hr until I'm good.

If you are interested in double dropping I would like to see you do it the first time at somewhere other than a festival. You can become real sloppy, unable to walk, talk, and many other things depending on how strong you r roll is. I don't want to scare you off trying it but you have to weigh all the good and the bad and make you own choice.

IMO the only thing that compares to the first time you try E is the first time you double drop. It is a very intense and very good high but it is right on the verge of being too much and can be very overwhelming. All I can ask is that you make an informed decision.

I wouldn't trade the first time I double dropped for the world...I am glad I did it. it was fun but it came with consequences.

Why done you plan a time where you can double drop in a more controled setting and plan on taking an extended break afterward ( longer than your normal break). That way when you go back to taking just one you might not feel that its not enough and take more.

Definitely true. Once you double drop, going back to one pill will not fill your rolling needs probably unless you take a good break. Then you will start to try 3 pills... and be like, omgsh lemme try more...
tolerance will climb fast.

For you probably. You seem to have a pretty low tolerance.
For us with higher tolerances, whether or not we double drop, we still have to re-dose multiple times. From my experience, if i double drop and then re-dose, i don't always feel the effects of the re-dose. More times than not, i usually roll harder if i take one, then re-dose every 45min-1hr until I'm good.

Probabbly I really havent abused mdma so its been good to me. I bought it bulk so I could just use it over years rather than months. Never have I ever thought of double dropping up until now since its my last bang until well either next summer, new years eve or my birthday. But thats all minior things. Im probably going to play it safe with one though.

I say double drop :) If you've only taken one in the past then you haven't experienced rolling absolute balls. When I roll I like to roll absolute face so I start with two and then take one booster later in the night to keep the roll going longer. I personally don't have a harsh comedown and my hangover is close to nonexistent but for most people taking a dose like that would definitely increase them both.

Probabbly I really havent abused mdma so its been good to me. I bought it bulk so I could just use it over years rather than months. Never have I ever thought of double dropping up until now since its my last bang until well either next summer, new years eve or my birthday. But thats all minior things. Im probably going to play it safe with one though.

If you can have an amazing night off one, i would definitely say go with one. You are very lucky =D

This is kinda what i was getting at....maybe you are too young or have a living situation that won't permit it but having small intimate party at home or a friend's house would be the perfect place for you to try a double drop. it would be the final roll for a long time and you would be with good friends in a controled environment.

I am partial to house parties over raves anyway...so maybe my opinion is scewed a bit :D

This is kinda what i was getting at....maybe you are too young or have a living situation that won't permit it but having small intimate party at home or a friend's house would be the perfect place for you to try a double drop. it would be the final roll for a long time and you would be with good friends in a controled environment.

I am partial to house parties over raves anyway...so maybe my opinion is scewed a bit :D

House parties! Ahhh we have those almost every time we roll. Raves are amazing too, but house parties are less stressful and you have all your resources with ya (music, drinks, beds/couches etc)! haha. Plus you can go anywhere and do whatev. whenev you want.

wtf.. i swear i posted on this but it didnt show up...

anyway, i always need about 2 pills to get started.. always had a big tolerance, and im not a huge guy. I think it might have something to do with having ADHD as well

Im more into the club scene though. Mianly because I like to dance and meet women. Right Now I am nineteen all I think about is having a good time. Women, money, mdma and dancing is intense while your rolling If I cant dance with a girl while I roll why roll?

Hmmm.

I was 20 the last time i rolled...

did you ever think that women like to get neked in places a bit more intemate than the club?

I have some stories that would widen your eyes :)