• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Crushing the pills?

EyesSizeOfTheMoon

Bluelighter
Okay so I was wondering about how crushing pills affects you compared to just popping it. I'm planning on completely crushing it and swallowing it all at once even though the taste is going to be horrible lol. I know its going to hit me faster but is it going to be the same? Like say the pill lasted around 3 or 4 hours taking it normally right, would it be the same duration of time but just come up faster? And is it going to be have the same amount of power or will it hit me harder/weaker? Basically I just want to roll the same amount of time I would just taking it normally but having it kick in quicker ya know?

the duration should be the same, it iwll probably hit you harder.
if you dont want to taste the pill, heres what you do:
get some toilet paper, like half a sheet. put the pill in the middle, and wrap it up.
crush the pill (while its inside the TP) and swallow the TP
called parachuting.
i am sure theres a better explanation for this if you look.

ive crushed up pills before, and taken the same ones whole. no real difference in the roll but a faster come up.

alright thanks. For some reason I thought it was going to be weaker or shorter. I've snorted it before and it didn't do as much for me plus it was for a couple minutes =/

and yeah I know about that, I've parachuted before. But I'm just going to take it as is this time since I don't really like swallowing the TP.

CHEWED it? OMG yuck!!!!!!!! I couldn't even imagine. I can barely stand the taste of the pill in my mouth for two seconds before I swallow it!

CHEWED it? OMG yuck!!!!!!!! I couldn't even imagine. I can barely stand the taste of the pill in my mouth for two seconds before I swallow it!

And I'd imagine that chewing is not an efficient way of taking mdma either.

Crushing it up and railing should be fine if the pill isn't cut with something awful. Railing is usually the way to E these days.

^^chewing is greatly effective...in fact the best way to do it is chew it up and absorb it sublingually. but either way, the point is the expose as much of the MDMA (or whatever) to the absorbing materials (oral, rectal, or stomach lining) as possible.

you could also crush it up and dissolve it into water or soda or something, thats what i do and it work great.

i normally chew it up, then take a Sip of Orange juice and let it
Slide down my throat into my stomach cavitys and dissolve into my body.

i actually enjoy the taste, it doesnt bother me.
The more you hate it, the more u swerve yourself from chewing it.

For powder, I just parachute it in half a rolling paper. You rip a rolling paper down the middle so it's just a square with gum on one side, then fold it diagonally twice so it forms a little right-triangle pocket with gum on the long side. Slide the powder into the pocket, fold the gum over, and you have a little flat triangle of rolling paper with a bunch of powder inside, then swallow this. It's a lot easier to deal with than toilet paper if you don't mind going to the trouble of making it.

parachute is wat i does. if u aint got no paper, bite em wit yo front teef and down sum drank cuz it gunna be nazty

good idea, get your hydration, vitamin c, and roll all in one! they ought to make that an energy drink haha

I never had that big of an issue. I've taken molly (sublingually) and chewed up pills before, just wash down with a little water and im peachy.

There are far worse tasting things out there. lol.

I use to chew pills like it was going out of style haha. Now I just like straight up popping them. I actually seem to enjoy the rolls better that way, I think its just a mental thing.

i can guarantee you putting molly in coke isnt that good of an idea.
coke is acidic.
and btw
the moar acidic your stomach is, the less you'll absorb.
or at least that applies for amphetamine/methamphetamine and i dont see why it wouldnt apply for MDMA/MDA.
just parachute it or put it in water
and MDMA doesnt taste THAT bad to begin with.